Harry Potter and the Rise of the Dark Lord (Looking for Harry and Draco)

Started by Rogue, April 03, 2014, 09:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

Quote from: Google on May 07, 2014, 04:30:14 AM
If an application is needed then I can write one out in a day or so
We do require character sheets for cannons, but not much of one

See the character thread for examples
Quote from: persephone325 on May 07, 2014, 07:53:42 AM
Sorry for disappearing for so long. I've been having muse trouble, as well as RL issues. >.<
Quote from: Miss Kaia on May 06, 2014, 07:37:09 PM
I updated my absences.  Still dealing with a lot of health issues, and now it looks like I get to have carpal tunnel surgery.  joy.

<3  miss everyone!
Y'all don't worry. I'm dealing with my own issues, with my grandmother being moved into hospice and working out plans for when she does pass. And I think Rogue has been busy herself too. So at this point, nobody is delaying
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Google

Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Rogue

Thanks Ember for answering things in my absence!

Went home to visit my mom (her b-day was on Mother's day this year so...) Sorry it's been a while!

Ember Star

Rogue

I'm just going to do a rolecall before I decide my next move. Since it's been a half month since anyone's posted last, and nearly 2 since character sheets were thrown up, I wanna make sure all the players are still interested.

Ember Star

I'm gonna throw this out there. If you are still interested, and you know any HP fans on E (especially if they're willing to play cannons), invite them on over. This group is going to work best if most of the required cannons are played by people at least one of us know. Speaking from experience of groups with require roles.

Kaia

Of course, I'm interested.  I've got my lappy set up as a tower at the moment, until I can replace my desktop.  Stupid thing won't accept internet. 

Also...no lupus!  XD

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

ladia2287

Still interested; just waiting for everything to start up :)

Also might ask if one of my partners is interested, seeing as he also seems to be a fan of HP roleplaying. That is, if he can forgive the fact that I haven't posted for him in ages *cringes*.

RainbowRian

Rogue

Thanks to all of you. Sorry I've been such a wash recently. Moving (and the arduous process that's led up to it) has been wrecking my muse on top of other personal and work related issues.

Persephone and Nymphadora are the last ones I'm waiting on so I'ma go work on setting up the official OOC and such. *dances away*

Rogue

OOC is officially up and in the wrong spot. >.>

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205962.0

Blame me recycling. But whatever. I'm gonna have someone move it soon.

Ember Star

Nobody is holding the delay against you, sugar cube. God knows I've had my month from hell all of May. So even if we had started, I would have been useless.

Nymphadora

Sorry folks, while I'm interested, I don't think I would be able to keep up the posting needed for another group game. Not now, anyway.

Hope you all have a great time!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Rogue

Rogue

CerebralObsession is another one we're missing on the rolecall. :) just as a note.

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

persephone325

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on June 07, 2014, 09:02:49 PM
Thanks to all of you. Sorry I've been such a wash recently. Moving (and the arduous process that's led up to it) has been wrecking my muse on top of other personal and work related issues.

Persephone and Nymphadora are the last ones I'm waiting on so I'ma go work on setting up the official OOC and such. *dances away*

Waiting for what? Did I miss something? >.<
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Rogue

lol. I called for a roll call Seph to make sure people were still interested~

persephone325

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on June 08, 2014, 06:45:41 PM
lol. I called for a roll call Seph to make sure people were still interested~

Oh! Yes, I'm still here. ^^
I don't know.

Rogue

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on June 07, 2014, 09:41:07 PM
OOC is officially up and in the wrong spot. >.>

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205962.0

Blame me recycling. But whatever. I'm gonna have someone move it soon.

Also.... you should go there. ;D

Rogue

The potential Draco we had fell through. As such! I would like someone to play Draco! Anyone else is certainly welcome as well. :)