News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

Banned becuase Im getting to two topics confused and I blame you.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Banned for being easily confused.

Davina

Banned for not being caring enough during my time of need.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Banned, cause something tells me in this time of need... your friends turned all concerned, and overly flowery.. not knowing that you need a bit of teasing, bitchy behavior, to keep things in perspective.. so .. Im banning you do to my tough love.

Davina

banned for knowing what actually happend.

Prefect Mos

Banned for having a name too simular to RK Millholands main character.

Davina

banned for not realizing that Davina shows I have a deeply hidden romantic streak.

Prefect Mos

Banned for making me wonder if she is Jewish, or Scotish, or the rare Scots Jew...

Davina

Banned for missing the red hair that screams irish

Prefect Mos

Banned for being a soulless Ginger... and possibly another not so distant cousin ....

Davina

Banned for being dense and slow... Like most men

Prefect Mos

Banned for Cuteness. like most woman.

Davina

Banned for not being in lap sitting distance/

Prefect Mos

Banned for teasing that..

Davina

Banned for not being here to cuddle me JERKFACE.

Prefect Mos

Bah, screw the ban... cross atlantic cuddles.

Davina

Banned for making me feel squishy! but I feel the love

Prefect Mos

Banned.. for being an adult girl.. and not understanding tthat that squishy feeling is normal for love.. :D

Davina

Banned for not knowing my heart was broken a long time ago and I no longer believe I was meant to love or be loved by anyone.

Prefect Mos

Banned for not knowing love is like the Higgs Bowson, you dont need to observe it to believe it is there.

Davina

Banned for not knowing that I only believe love is around to cause me massive amounts of pain.

Prefect Mos

Banned for not knowing that only through the dark can one see the light.

Davina

Banned for not holding the light for me to be able to see and find you.

Prefect Mos

Banned for still not seeing the light.

Davina

Banned for posting pic's when you know I can't figure the computer stuff out...