M/M stories - Pull my hair and let's make some noise, baby

Started by darlingdont, July 22, 2015, 12:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darlingdont

About Me: I'm a literate liege who prefers to play the bottom in pairings. That does not, however, mean my characters are eye-batting pushovers. For me, the joy of writing is just as erotic as the smutty bits. I try to make my characters fully realized and complicated. While I'm down to write a few quick shots, I'd rather write something that is a long-term slow burn. I tend to post frequently and respond quickly, provided real life is willing.

About You: You enjoy writing first and foremost. You like to play the top or even the dom. You enjoy non-con scenes. You respect IRL boundaries and realize all of this is just a fantasy.

One-on-one play by post, email, PM, or GChat. You pick the format that is most comfortable for you. Please PM me if you are interested in any of the ideas below

Short list of interests
On and Offs are here: here

• BDSM
  • Non-Con
  • Incest
  • Losing Virginity
  • Exhibitionism
  • Vampires/Shifters - specifically World of Darkness or Anita Blake
  • Tentacles/Supernatural
  • Harry Potter Fandom - Marauders era

Paring concepts
Please note, I like to develop stories with my writing partners to find something we both want to play. If you think you have a pairing or

• You: Kidnapper. Me: Son of a corrupt politician/CEO
  • You: Teacher. Me: Student
  • You: The Jock. Me: The Nerd/Freak
  • You: Dad or Brother. Me: Son or Brother
  • You: The Monster. Me: The Monster Hunter
  • You: Marauders-era Sirius Black. Me: Marauders-era Severus Snape.
  • You: Any Male Character (or OC) in the Anita Blake Universe. Me: Asher, Jason, or an OC we develop together

Story Ideas

Bitch Better Have My Money
Characters: You - Kidnapper. Me - Son of the CEO
Wall Street Fat Cats fuck everyone. Now, it's time for them to get fucked. When the CEO of Whitmore Mulitnational decided to traffic outside 'official channels,' they crossed the wrong man. Now the heir to the Whitmore fortune is missing. What will you do to get your money? What will you do if you don't get your money?

Spring Broken
Characters: You - Teacher or Jock. Me - Student
Catholic boarding school. It's a three word nightmare for any teenager, worse if you're not exactly the model student. At Saint Catherine's, the curriculum is strict and the teachers are stricter. But a lot can go on from September to June.

The Seventh Year
Characters: You - Sirius Black. Me - Severus Snape
This year would be their last. After this year, everything would change. But neither knew it. Everything was too familiar: the same classes and classmates, the same bitter rivalry, the ever-deepening hatred. They were like two continental plates crashing into each other. One day, they'd erupt. But the violence brewing between them holds something else, something more sinister... and seductive.

Neverdying
Characters: You - Anita Blake-verse OC. Me - Anita Blake-verse OC.
Vampires are here. They are legal and they aren't going back in the coffin. The night is full of prowling shifters and zombies bursting from the ground. And the cops are as underpaid and overworked as ever. Welcome to the modern world, where it's easier to become an immortal than it is to find a a cable company that doesn't suck. With the popularity of 'blood red light districts' in just about every city, vampire-owned business is booming. What better way to spend a Friday night than at a strip club, watching the all-powerful go all-nude for your pleasure? What could go wrong?