Male seeking Female

Started by Insanityenviesme, March 08, 2010, 08:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I've made four of these and I still call them that! I'm utterly useless! But anyway, enough about my absolute inability to concoct interesting title..I've been mulling over a step-mom step son roleplay fro quite a while and I think I've come up with something a little interesting so I thought I'd throw it out there and feel around for bites..

It starts at some beach or party or a beach and a party..that'll be the best..the setting is a beach party, its a bachelorette party for your character and one of your friends is a mutual friend which is how my character winds up in the party. They have a few drinks, a lot of laughs and hit it off rather well and my character finds out that her marriage is a sort of a compromise because you owe money to the guy or something..he has some sort of leverage over your character (there is a lot of scope for sexiness in this part..make the leverage nice and naughty =D) and forces her to marry him, be his lover in exchange for dropping what he's holding oveer your head. As soon he realizes this is non concensual, he pulls his moves out, maybe an erotic dance..with a lot of touching places...and one thing leads to another passionate perfect sex ensues...they make plans to see each other again, she calls him to the wedding, but he says he has a wedding himself to go to so they take a raincheck...

Only what they realize late next morning when my character sees your character walk down the aisle is that his father was the blackmailer and she was going to be his new step mom that his dad had been gloating about..and this complicates things to no end..they try to stay off each other while circumstances make it very hard as they each stumble on to the other pleasuring themselves or in the bathroom showering or something and finally both snap and the relationship continues...

So if anybody feels like biting, gimme a pm and we'll work something out..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.