Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

You're a smidge too possessive.  We're done!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Says the hoarder of shoes and clothes! How many shoes and clothes do you need?!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Suddenly it's a crime to like looking nice?  I'm so over your whining.  There's the door.

Despairs

If you don't like a man who meditates twenty-four seven, then please show yourself out.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

My sister?  Really?  Just - get out!

Despairs

You screwed my cousin, brothers, sisters, the neighbors, the maintenance man and even had the balls to go after the family dog! Good-bye weirdo!

Belle33

How dare you slander my good name! I never even looked at the neighbors!  Go away! We are done!

Despairs

Just what liar would say. You have lied so many times you now have liarbetes. Look at the poor mutt, it can't even walk straight anymore. You disgust me!

Belle33

Stop making up words!  It's not as charming as it used to be.  It's over!

Mnemosyne

You... bleached all of my black clothing. They'll never be the same. We'll never be the same.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Csharynn

Its kind of hard to forgive you for hitting me with your car twice, your fired.

Mnemosyne

There are a lot of things I am willing to do for love, living in the same house as your 'cooking' however is not something I can handle. Maybe we can get together again after you hire a professional chef instead of near burning the house down?
Mistreated

Csharynn

My cooking? Hah, it's so good Gordan Ramsey would hire me. Let's talk about your cooking which like the car thing ALSO sent me to the hospital. You are still fired.

Mnemosyne

You treat me like I am just another one of your employees. This isn't a business engagement. Even if it was. You can't fire me. I quit!
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

I thought you were the girl of my dreams, until I woke up and saw the real you. Now it's time to move on so,tootle loo.

CottonKitty

Dude, I just can't polish that underwear anymore.  I'm out.

CaptainErotica

Please you were never any good at polishing it anyway. Your sister is way better at it. You can give your key to her on your way out.

Belle33

That was low, even for you.  Except for the occasional hook ups for - you know - reasons, we are done!

CaptainErotica

What was that I can't hear you, because you are to far beneath me. Don't call me i'll call you, maybe..probably....not.

Belle33

Evil man.  I wish I had seen your true colors before now.  Better late than never.  Get out!

CaptainErotica

Get out! this is my house. you get out and take your street corner hooker clothes with you.You're gonna need them. I can't believe  I though you were the one. What was I thinking?

Belle33

If by "your house" I mean "the house I bought with my money and let you live in rent free"  then sure - get out of your house.  And no - you can't take the dog.  She's mine and she hates you as much as I do. 

CaptainErotica

You can keep the dog! You are both....Yeah, I don't even have to say it. fine i'm gone, but don't come crying back to me when you realize you want me back.  And you will want me back.

Autumn52

I'm sorry but I just realized how broken I am and I don't feel right about holding you back so I am setting you free. By that I mean we have to break up, but it really is all my fault, you are nothing but perfect in every way. Okay I will slink away into oblivion and watch you flourish from a distance. Farwell handsome prince.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mnemosyne

I forgave, the scratches. I forgave the torn up furniture and pillows. I even tried to forgive the way my clothes were torn near to shreds. When you said it was 'okay' that your wild animal tried to bite my face off, on more than one occasion, I just could not let it stand anymore. I'm sorry but it is me or the dog.
Mistreated