Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Death by Chocolate (Made by Stewarts, yummy)

Anyalyss

O&O's    A&A's

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anyalyss

O&O's    A&A's

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Anyalyss

O&O's    A&A's

JadenMystic

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

olive

~runs to get the balloon, confetti, and cake~

Anyalyss

O&O's    A&A's

Izzy1337

Anyalyss

O&O's    A&A's

JadenMystic

Anesa

Anyalyss

O&O's    A&A's

olive

Good job girls! Congrats~! Nice game boys!

First the spankings:

Then the cup cakes:

JadenMystic

olive

I guess we can set the game back to zero now, upon our clear victory:

JadenMystic

Izzy1337