The I'm so tough game.

Started by Inkidu, September 04, 2008, 01:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

I enjoy this game a lot so I thought I'd bring it to the E community.

The game goes like this.

The person will go I'm so tough, cute, smart ect. (It started out as tough and the name just stuck)

Then the next poster puts in the metaphor and he or she says I'm so... and wash, rinse, repeat.

Example: I'm so tough...

Next poster: you can eat soup with a fork.

I'm so smart...

so on and so forth.

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

CaptainErotica

Grizzlies bears cringe in fear when they see you.

I'm so friendly....

Inkidu

you solved the Middle East disputes!

I'm so sexy...

Bliss

...Right Said Fred defers to you!

I'm so clever...
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

... you outsmart yourself.

I'm so talented...

Inkidu

...You're a one-man carny!

I'm so mysterious...

Bliss

...who said that?

I'm so cheerful....
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

You make emos optimistic!

I'm so caring...

CaptainErotica

you make the Care Bears look like natural born killers.

I'm so Romantic

Kalen

that YOU are bringing sexy back.

I'm so slow...

Bliss

...that molasses wins land-speed competitions with you.

I'm so dorky...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

... that you have a coffee cup labeled Frak Off!

I'm so overworked...

Bliss

....that you look like you've been worked over!

I am so horny...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

... that I sprouted antlers.

I'm so behind...

Bliss

...that you look like an ass.

I'm so short....
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

... that you're at ass level!

I'm so easy...

Bliss

...you make Paris Hilton seems like she plays hard to get!

I'm so mean...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

... that you make Oscar seem like less of a Grouch.

I'm so strange...

Silver

..that I enjoy going to I enjoy going to funerals

I'm so thoughtful...
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Zoe Twinscythe

Halmark comes to you for ideas.

I'm so energetic...

Inkidu

The Energizer bunny dies of cardiac arrest before you break a sweat.

I'm so funny...

Silver

..That Rodney Dangerfield has nothing on me..

I am so tight..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Kalen

... I won't even give money to myself!

(heh)

I am so well hung...

Inkidu

The hangman took a photo for his Myspace page.

I'm so debonair...