Warcraft?

Started by Giant Moth, June 18, 2006, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giant Moth

Hey all! I'm the newest moth in the place.

I've got a great deal of interest in the Warcraft world, and maybe there is someone else here with the same interest(I'm no ordinary World of Warcraft fan, I've played most of the earlier games and just love the world). If there is anyone that is interested in starting a game based on the Warcraft world and its inhabitants... well do tell!
Giant mother cuter than you!

ZK

Well, I currently own both Warcraft RPG and World of Warcraft RPG and various suppliments for both series. I can either do the d20 version of it or just simply freeform it all. But with the same-backstory and such on it. I love Azeroth.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Sugarman (hal)

Warcraft3 rocks.. orkifid ;D but can't win in normal death match.

welcome friend... perhaps a nasty Warcraft role play... chase down some elf women licks lips "Orgh... yummmmmy tasty"
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Xerial

I think a Warcraft style game could indeed be fun... but in what framework would we be looking? All of us in one faction, or a PvP style setup? Sweeping quests, or smallscale concerns?

Sugarman (hal)

well human trying to rescue dim.. sweet gals from. Nasty perv Orcs ioi

don't know format but may need some planning and gal/cross players ;D
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Lirliel

*Pokes head in*

Jup intrest noted here as well, I'll have to do a bit of background material checking but for the overal I'm game :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sugarman (hal)

basically man verses orcs..

http://www.planetwarcraft.com/ one of the many sites out there
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Xerial

I dunno about the men vs. thing... actually, personally I think the Alliance sucks... *l*

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Xerial on June 19, 2006, 12:01:52 AM
I dunno about the men vs. thing... actually, personally I think the Alliance sucks... *l*

hay then you make a perfect man, orc killer. welcome to join. 
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

LordAnubis

Or you could just be an orc and  show the alliance how much they suck as you pillage and take their women for sport.

Xerial

Could... but there's more to the Horde than just the pillage and the stealing of the women, eh... well, ok, not much more I guess...

Giant Moth

I didn't originally anticapte it to be so popular. Maybe a game could be set up, though it is important to understand that it is a RP based on Warcraft, not on WoW.

ZK

Eh, via WoW d20 it follows the course of both factions getting over the affiliation thing and working for the greater good. If it's the "Alliance vs Humans" and has rape involved as a major plot. Then I'm out.

I deal with No Consent much better in a one on one format. Not group setting.

I do it a lot on Second Life in the Forced Fantasies group. ^.^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Giant Moth

You mean Alliance vs Horde? ^_^

And why is it that all I ever hear about Second Life has something to do with sexual RP? :P

ZK

Because sex is a giant trade in SL.

Yeah, Alliance vs Horde. Was in a rush when I typed it.

Giant Moth

Haha, It's almost as I want to try it out, it sounds a lot like a big online comunity. Does it have any "game" feautures?

If something like thous would be set up, what kind of game would yall prefer?

Xerial

I'm all for a more collaborative game vs. a greater evil... *nod* A simple "rape the elf chick" game just doesn't seem to cut it for me...

And with the aside, how much does SL run monthly?

ZK

It's free. Only need a cellphone or a credit/debit card to prove you are of legal age.

alahendra

Zulo--can you provide us with a link?  *bats eyelashes*
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Lirliel

http://secondlife.com/ There ya go alahendra

I'd be more into the plot based game as well, not the 'simple' "Lemme hump someone!" game. And Freeform I'd do, kinda cause I don't have the rules for d20 ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

alahendra

Thanks Lirliel! :)
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Aysleen

Hmmm...just checked out SL...now I'm totally ignorant to online gaming like this...is it like the Sims meet WOW?  I'd really like to try out something like this, as long as the goal isn't just raiding...I kinda like the idea of building a business, and participating in a community though.  Can anyone tell me how user friendly this game is?
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Giant Moth

Considering the nature of this forum, I think there are enough "yar yar hump hump" games. I didn't intend it to become another Elven Maiden and Human Barbarian(what Ive heard of it at least).

For simplicity it could take place after the defeat of the legion. At the time period where WoW starts. It would be best if it took place somewhere where both factions can meet and interact, like Everlook or Gadgetzan. Or somewhere else. People seems to be asking for some plot, though I cant think of anything concrete at the moment. What are people looking for? Something else than a big giant freeform RP of any kind you want in a controlled enviroment? I really dont feel like game mastering anything.

Soulsemmer

Warcraft goes much deeper these days then "Orc come from nowheres, kill dem hoomons!"

And I'd be quite interested as well.
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Giant Moth

Quote from: Soulsemmer on June 22, 2006, 07:38:48 PM
Warcraft goes much deeper these days then "Orc come from nowheres, kill dem hoomons!"

And I'd be quite interested as well.

Aye I know that, but then there is a question of making something up that can fit a game of this... type.