News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

Goodie boxxx. I want! -takes and greedily hide in the corner with it-

Goodmorning Nursey, and Saturn! Before I could hit 'post' a new reply popped up and I see I'm obligated to say goodmorning to Saber now, too. -grumbles-

I keed, I keed! Goodmorning Saber! ;p
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

yes praise thee to MzNurse. For it was not for thee to bring us these treats I might say there would have been anarchy long to pass.

*grabs box and starts to eat* Oh and good morrow to everyone.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*passes kisses all around*  Anyone seen Snow around?  I miss him...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

I know. ><;  I miss Cello and Whiteflame, too.  They always used to hang out with us, and now we're all alone...

...wait...

*glances over the last several days worth of posts, and realizes that, calculating the male-to-female ratio he's outnumbered three-to-one by the ladies of the Shack*  Hmm...*grins mischievously*...maybe this ain't so bad after aaaaall...

*randomly hops over and pounces Lolli*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

Ooh, that's right! You're the only male I've seen around these parts in daays. You know what that means? GROPE TIME!

-fondles Saber and urges Nurse and Saturn to join in, too-

-gropeygrope-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Hooooooooraaaaaaaaaay! *is gropeygroped*  More, Lolli, more! XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

all right maybe I can find the speeder keys. *pounces on saber and fondles him with lolli*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Nyah, nyah!  You're gonna have to search me REAL good if you want them keys! XD *is fondled by the both of them* XD

Lolli

I do so love a grope-party. Oh, joy! Oh, happy day! Oh, golly! Jinkies! Wahoo! Yippie! Yippy-ay-ki-aye! That's enough. Onward with teh groping.

-fondles some more, then skips off to read and post and sech-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*walks in and sees everyone groping saber and lifts an eye brow* ill leave you 2....3....4 alone then XD
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saberblue

Drat!  Another male!  Does this mean that I have been foiled...?

Lolli

Course not. It only means I have more groping to do! Which is fine.. I have two hands. ;]

On another, completely unrelated note.. I'm desperate you lot!
I need a title for a RP I'm about to start. I'm horrible with titles. It's about twins who had been separated as youngens, but then are reunited, only to have their older sister come between them.
It's not a sexytime-based RP (personally, I don't go for the incest thing) but just an idea someone had that I liked and wanted to play with.
Any suggestions, you brilliant minds?

Edit;
I got it on my own! I be teh smart! ; D
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Satnslillgrl

Are you going for something simple?
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Lolli

I think I got it. I went for "Blood is Thicker". Not brilliant but.. it's like, the first title I've thought up on my own in all the RP's I've got running so far. xD

Assuming, of course, you were talking to me.  ::)
You could mean a simple groping.. I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

*tackle grope kisses licks Snow* Mine!  all mine!  I misseded you, Snow!

*gets up to restock all the goodies and boxes*

saberblue

Hooray for goodies!  And for MzNurse! *hugs*

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*eat some snacks and goes back to finding those keys on saber* Good morrow everybody. now where are those keys I want that bike.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Om nom nom! *noms the goodies*  And...no keys for you! *takes off, running, whizzing back to work*

MzNurse

*giggles, holding up his keys* he won't get far... *tucks them into her bra for safekeeping*

Lolli

Ooh, Nursey.. I wouldn't have done that.
Saber's just suffered quite a bit of groping recently. He could be ready to -ahem- attack. O_O
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*lifts an eye brow* ill go fishin for em *winks at mz*

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*holds the fishing poll in 2 paws and gives lolli a " u have to be joking look" then drops the pole" i always preferred noodling

Lolli

I'm scared to ask what noodling is. But I'm going to anyway!
Snow? What is noodling?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.