4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

Three, better than one!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Keaira

Insanity waits for no one.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Cryptic

A/A's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

A/A's

Derwaysh

"Spanks do the talking!"
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Keaira

Gimme more! Oh. Please?
Oh's and No's

Derwaysh

"Ask again, pretty girl."

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

A/A's

Derwaysh

A/A

Cryptic

A/A's

Derwaysh

"Let's wake the neighbours!"

A/A

Cryptic

A/A's

Derwaysh

"To you knees, m'lady."

A/A

Cryptic

Your command, my pleasure
A/A's