Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ritsu

You're most welcome!  ;D *is being genuinely complimentary, not a smart ass*

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

*nibbles and kisses and cuddles up on Ritsu, making sure that Bane has a good view so he can take thorough notes*

Ritsu

Silver

Deamonbane

*grins, taking a note that Bre likes a cuddle, kiss, and nibble combo*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

*laughs and steals Banes pen and paper, scribbling down some additional notes*

Silver

Ritsu

That's not fair, you're supposed to be teaching by example, not giving him the notes. ;)

Deamonbane

Hush, Ritsu... thanks Bre, I will put them into practice...

Breathless Intent

*laughs* Hey some of those notes aren't able to be viewed in this form! *giggles and dives back to the cuddle session with Ritsu*

Silver

Deamonbane

Breathless Intent

Ritsu

Deamonbane

No worries... I have a pretty good memory when it cums... I mean comes to this...

Breathless Intent

Silver

Oreo

I'm a bit curious. We are reaching page 400 again. This thread really moves fast. How would you all feel about a possible change in the finish of each 400 page section? Whichever team is ahead in the first post on page 400 wins? We start fresh with each new opening of the game, and could keep score of how many rounds the men vs the women win?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Deamonbane

*immediately removes his burning pants* Odd hot I am hotter than that fire, isn't it?

Great idea, Oreo! Men are gonna win this round, of course...

Silver

*stares at Bane and just rushes him to the ground pinning him down*

Sure Oreo, Ma'am.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin