Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JN

A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

If I win, can we take the number down to the negatives? *grin*

JN

A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

JN

A&A's 

JN

A&A's 

Breathless Intent

JN

A&A's 

Falstaff

I would agree with that Bre...*Chuckles and Grins*

You won't win...

Holly Marlow

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it. 

Breathless Intent

Aw man! And the cavalry has arrived! *cheers for Holly*

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Holly Marlow

Breathless Intent

And Oreo too!! Heck yeah! Lets beat these boys back a bit *starts up the Rocky music*

Falstaff

Holly Marlow

Falstaff

Holly Marlow