Dynasty Warriors & Final Fantasy { F looking for M }

Started by KikuLei, September 12, 2011, 03:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

I am basically looking to do a fun little game involving Dynasty Warriors characters including ones from Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi as well as a separate game involving CUSTOM Final Fantasy-esque characters.

I will do just about any pairing for D.W. but , here are some off the top of my head.
{ Will do a pairing playing other women as well, Interested in just about all the men in the series in different variations. Please message me if there is one not on the list you'd like to try as well. }

Stories CAN Include:
- Rape
- Restraints
- Anal
- Oral
- Multiple Partners ( If you'd like to play more than one person. )
- Spanking
- Slight S & M ( Mainly for Da Ji & Orochi but can fit in with others. )

Dynasty Warriors

Actual Plots I'd Like To Do -

Zhen Ji / Nouhime / Da Ji's Hot Spring - One of these women has had a hot spring which she has been using lately. What happens when two young men from the enemy army ( Or even same army ) stumble upon their spring?
( Characters liked for this are : Xu Huang , Dian Wei, Gan Ning , Ling Tong, Sun Ce , Zhou Yu , Cao Pi , Cao Cao , Guan Yu , Zhao Yun , Guan Suo , Ma Chao , Nobunaga ,Mitsuhide Akechi.)

Kotaru Fuma 's Play Time - Kotaru Fuma is a favorite of mine, I'd like him to play a slightly perverted role sneaking behind enemy lines during battle promising not to kill the the female officer if she does him a few favors. ( Females I'd like to play include Zhen Ji , Da Ji , Sun Shang Xiang & Nouhime. )

Fun With Lu Bu - Lu Bu has been defeated by Wei , Zhen Ji has been quite the bored wife and Cao Pi hasn't touched her for a while. He makes Lu Bu her body guard while he's away. What will Lu Bu do when this bored housewife wants only to sleep with him? [ Also interchangable with Noh or Da Ji. ]

Da Ji X Cao Cao & Cao Pi ( Or other Variations Listed below ) - Da Ji has been on Orochi's side the entire time however his unexpected failure during a battle spreads a fire through a part of the woods. She has began running for her own life but she doesn't expect to run into the enemy troops! Feeling weak from her running and constant fighting they decide instead of killing her to use their body to make up for the damage she has done.
( Variations include Sun Ce / Sun Jian / Sun Quan ,  Gan Ning & Ling Tong , Liu Bei / Guan Yu / Zhang Fei )

Zhen Ji x Lu Bu
Zhen Ji x Sun Ce
Zhen Ji x Kotaru Fuma <33333
Zhen Ji x Sun Jian
Zhen Ji x Xiahou Dun
Zhen Ji x Xu Huang
Zhen Ji x Orochi <33333
Zhen Ji x Nobunaga <333
Zhen Ji x Keiji Maeda
Zhen Ji x Magoichi Saika <333
Zhen Ji x Custom

Nouhime x Lu Bu
Nouhime x Orochi
Nouhime x Magoichi Saika
Nouhime x Xu Huang
Nouhime x Kotaru Fuma <33333
Nouhime x Custom

Da Ji x Orochi <3333
Da Ji x Cao Pi <33
Da Ji x Sun Ce
Da Ji x Lu Bu <333
Da Ji x Kotaru Fuma <3333
Da Ji x Keiji Maeda
Da Ji x Mitsunari Ishida
Da Ji x Custom

Okuni x Sun Ce <3333
Okuni x Sun Jiang <3333
Okuni x Kotaru Fuma <333333
Okuni x Lu Bu <333
Okuni x Ling Ton
Okuni x Keiji Maeda
Okuni x Gan Ning <3333
Okuni x Custom

Da Qiao x Lu Bu
Da Qiao x Keiji Maeda <333
Da Qiao x Wei Yan
Da Qiao x Dian Wei <333
Da Qiao x Magoichi Saika
Da Qiao X Nobunaga <3333
Da Qiao x Kotaru Fuma <33333
Da Qiao x Custom

Final Fantasy

Really craving a threesome or foursome of a group involving 2 females and 2 males. I'd really like to play a Lulu-esque character from FFX.  { We can come up with a story together. }

KikuLei

KikuLei

KikuLei

TreyWalker

I'd be interested in the Final Fantasy but I don't know much about the series.

KikuLei

Basically just a group of people following a path together to achieve something then love / lust comes over the group in this rp.

autumnwinter86

I'm interested what kind of development the Final Fantasy story can be.  I've played 6-13, so I'm fairly familiar with the mechanics of their storytelling and the characters they use.

Were you thinking of OCs or actual characters in one of the FF's set world?  I can handle either :).

KikuLei

I was planning on doing OC's but if you have a canon you really want to do I understand and will allow it?

Lightshock16

I'm quite interested in the final fantasy Idea, since I'm quite a fan of the series.

Kiric Rand

well, I will say that both ideas sound realy intresting (though I have limited knowledge of the DW series.) Sttmes like you already have a lot of intrest int he FF game though lol
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

KikuLei

I really do but, still no one has messaged me with what they want to include in the Rp. I just have this very vague plan where I want a group journeying together not quite sure why. So I need to build a plot with the person.

Kiric Rand

well, with most FF style games, theres always a minor plot that ends up leading to something world shattering. I'd be more that happy to helpyou come up with something. I've got a few ideas if you want to shoot me a message to get something going.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15