2008 Ideas

Started by MagicalPen, January 01, 2008, 02:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Becky

The Fledgling Princess sounds interesting, though I haven't roleplayed via a forum before so not sure how good I would be on it, but it does sounds cool, as does well a few other of your ideas.

Apple of Eris

Hey... wait a second... That's only 7 ideas! Where are the other 2001?

Seriously though some sound really cool... I'll probably PM you tomorrow after I wake up and had my coffee.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

MagicalPen

Dont you worry, I am sure that the other 2001 Ideas will be posted before the end of the year ;)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MadPanda

Ooooo, classic 50's end-of-the-world-as-we-knew-it!  Could be interesting.   ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Serenity Vixen

I am sensing war themes :P

The first one looks most interesting to me :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

MagicalPen

What can I say, I'm a WWII Buff (or so say people i know) and have always enjoyed war....well, everything up through WWII pretty much. I think its also a very real...thing, if you know what I mean...hard to explain. Post-apocalyptic (If i can ever spell the word) settings are always intriguing - i've enjoyed SM. Stirling's series on the matter.

I also prefer WWII Weaponry - more even playing ground (for the most part) and really relies on skill of the shooter then the ability to put bullets down range, or simply click a button like modern warfare.

Alas, I am rambling once more! At least the second time this day, and second time in last 10 minutes. But yes, some of them have potential to be small group games, though i'd rather feel more like a player then a GM shepherding people through a world of my creation.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Serenity Vixen

Would these be freeform or system based games?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

MadPanda

You mean the 4th Millenium stuff?   ;D  Those were a fun read.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

MagicalPen

I'm strictly Freeform...have never played a system game in my life.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

sindyloo

Sorry it might be a silly idea for a freeform game but?    Has anyone ever heard of "Doc Savage..Man of Bronze!"   Was a story about a muscular adventuring rich scientist and his gang of men exploring mysteries and saving the world in the thirtys with his wonderful inventions and their great teamwork!

Just a thought. ;D
cant stand them green eggs or green hams or Silly Spam!!

Love everything but Scat,Golden Showers or Zoo stuff!  Whip me! Spank me! Tie me up!!