News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Deamonbane, September 06, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Bill Belichick: "When we know more, we'll say more. We're working on Miami."
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 11, 2019, 11:16:31 AM
Bill Belichick: "When we know more, we'll say more. We're working on Miami."

AB is already a headache. Too bad we sent DT off

Deamonbane

I'm a little biased, so I'll try to keep from making any assumptions until more facts come to light.

Truth be told, Pats will be just fine without AB. Gordon, Edelman, Gunner (I still can't spell his surname), Harry and Meyers give us all the depth we need at the WR position.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 11, 2019, 11:59:42 AM
I'm a little biased, so I'll try to keep from making any assumptions until more facts come to light.

Truth be told, Pats will be just fine without AB. Gordon, Edelman, Gunner (I still can't spell his surname), Harry and Meyers give us all the depth we need at the WR position.

I believe we are on the same page. 🙌🏼

Deamonbane

Sam Darnold is out of the game against the Browns and possibly the Patriots.

Lady Sakura

AFC east is a hot mess for reals!

Deamonbane

Not gonna lie, Bills look legit.

Regarding the Dolphins though... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bevatoria

Any other Packers fans in the thread?

Or Bears fans I can pretend to feel sorry for but secretly laugh at?  :p
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

Deamonbane

Aaaaand Patriots cut AB.

He was around long enough to be the 72nd player to catch a Tom Brady TD pass, though.

Lady Sakura

Probably too much drama that isn't wanted on the team. His issue would be a huuuuge distraction.

Deamonbane

Eh, Patriots never needed him anyways.

We're on to the Jets.

Ziether

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 21, 2019, 11:04:32 AM

We're on to the Jets.

I may despise the Pats and all they stand for, but Belichick jokes are never unfunny.

Now I'm going to pray to the Football Gods that the Browns pull a Browns tomorrow.
Under Emergency Maintenance

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 21, 2019, 11:04:32 AM

We're on to the Jets.

Rightie-o!

I wish we didn't trade DT to that shitty team!

Deamonbane

Deamonbane

The Chiefs-Ravens game looks like it's going to be interesting.

And Daniel Jones starting for the Giants should be worth the watch as well.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 22, 2019, 11:11:48 AM
The Chiefs-Ravens game looks like it's going to be interesting.

And Daniel Jones starting for the Giants should be worth the watch as well.

It seems like the Chiefs D isn't as strong. I wonder how Whiny McWhine will handle Mahomes.

Deamonbane

Bills D is legit. What a game.

Lady Sakura

Bevatoria

Even when they scored to make it 13-10, I never really felt like the Bills could win.  They just couldn't move the ball at all.  Frank Gore is apparently immortal, though.

Also, finally Aaron Rodgers has a good game and the Packers lose.  I don't know what to believe anymore.

Deamonbane

They need to give Aaron a better running game. Four downs from the one and you throw all four times is not a good sign.

Bevatoria

I think that's playcalling too, though.  Make at least one attempt to run it in, and even if you lose yards that almost makes it easier to pass, right?

Sigh.  I'll take 3-1 after four weeks.

Deamonbane

True. They could have tried to sneak it in on second down too.

Lady Sakura

Patriots D is legit! Loving it.

Bevatoria

They haven't exactly been facing a murderer's row of quarterbacks, to be fair.

5-0 is 5-0, though.

My Packers currently up on America's team.

Deamonbane

At the moment, America's team is being shut out.

Might be time to give that name to another team.