Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocolate Sin

I'm up for some tentacles.

The Hand of Ishil'Ma
Ishil'Ma is a spaceborn organism. It doesn't rape people, it rapes worlds, planting its seed deep in their crusts until it bursts forth and savages entire populations. Transcending lightspeed by virtue of an organic bias drive, it appreciates that there are sentients which exist to do more than be bred and fucked. It is for the purpose of interaction with these sentients that it bred the Hands, similar in shape, but capable only of short distance subspace travel, granting them the appearance of limited teleportation, but requiring them to travel on the vessels of sentients. It is through the Hands that Ishil'Ma acquires knowledge of cultures and biology, in order to learn which races are best suited for carrying its young, and which worlds are ripe for harvest. The Hands have no real intelligence, instead relying on animal cunning and Ishil'Ma's telepathic orders. Perhaps this hand has simply run amok, or perhaps it acts under secret orders from Ishil'Ma. None can know the mind of the breeder of worlds.

fireflights

Okay well the main problems I see here are that he seems by far too powerful so maybe you could put in some weaknesses for him? Also it seems like he would need soil to make his minions if I read this right and we are currently only working on a ship with the possibility to extend to worlds so if you could clarify this for me?

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Chocolate Sin

Heh. I'm sorry, I should have been much clearer. I'm tired. The idea isn't to play Ishil'Ma.  That'd be utterly preposterous. The Hand is essentially an individual component which acts independently, just like a dog is an individual in its breed. It's directed by the will of Ishil'Ma, but has a fraction of its power. I just liked the idea of being the extension of consciousness of a greater being better than being part of a race of individuals. You're right about weaknesses, though. I imagine the standard tentacle monster loadout, namely tentacles, aphrodisiac slime, and egg laying, as well as some short range teleports to help it get around. But it's afraid of the same things animals are afraid of. Fire, wounds, it'll fight for a bit, but they weaken its connection and call up its flight instincts, forcing it to beat a hasty retreat.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Sherry

Is there still room for a female?  I can't pass this up!

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Sherry

fireflights

Woot, just make a profile for your character using the sheet at the beginning of this thread and welcome

Livin in MD now.

Sherry

Sherry

Name:
Hope I am doing this correctly (I am new)

Appearance: Very beautiful blond with measurements of 36 25 36.  Beautiful ass and hour glass shape.
Year abducted: 2011
Personality: Very playful but very dumb.  Will believe anything and will be suckered into anything.
Current Clothing:Pink panties and bra with pearl necklace and black mini skirt.  Black heels also.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on): Would like anal, vaginal, oral as well as forced sex with other females.  Into mind control or hypnosis and into bondage and being teased to the point of orgasm.
Oviposition: don't care
Pregnancy:  If it happens oh well
Copious amounts of cum: Please
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:  Lilac perfume

fireflights

Okay well we would like more on the appearance, like hair color, eye color, you can also use a pic if you want.

Livin in MD now.

Sherry

Sorry about that.  Blond hair, blue eyes and long legs.  Milky white soft skin and always painted nails.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Sherry

Name: Sherry

Appearance: Very beautiful with measurements of 36 25 36.  Beautiful ass and hour glass shape. Blond hair, blue eyes and long legs.  Milky white soft skin and always painted nails.

Year abducted: 2011

Personality: Very playful but very dumb.  Will believe anything and will be suckered into anything.

Current Clothing:Pink panties and bra with pearl necklace and black mini skirt.  Black heels also.

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on): Would like anal, vaginal, oral as well as forced sex with other females.  Into mind control or hypnosis and into bondage and being teased to the point of orgasm.

Oviposition: don't care

Pregnancy:  If it happens oh well

Copious amounts of cum: Please

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:  Lilac perfume

Modify message

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

ChrisDay

Hmm....I know monsters aren't required to get approval....BUT...

Spidaz, Alien Spider Monster:

Pheromone control, self bondage, light mind control
http://marjorie.auroris.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mbg_spider.jpg

Not my creation...but, I'd love to play it (him?)

fireflights

I'm sorry Chris but this is a Tentacle monster thread, not just any monster and we have reviewed and discussed this and feel it needs to be a tentacle monster. So if you can find a tentacle monster and want to use it then be our guest but we are saying no to the spider monster. Sorry

Livin in MD now.

ChrisDay

fireflights

If you can find a tentacle monster you are willing to play then come on back :)

Livin in MD now.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ChrisDay on June 11, 2011, 01:19:41 PM
Hmm....I know monsters aren't required to get approval....BUT...

Spidaz, Alien Spider Monster:

Pheromone control, self bondage, light mind control
http://marjorie.auroris.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mbg_spider.jpg

Not my creation...but, I'd love to play it (him?)

As Firelight's said; this is tentacle monster thread. But there is maidens vs monsters game already running where all kinds of monsters are accepted :). PM Trieste about it.

nishi

I am a newbie (no experience with big groups play) who likes to join.

I asume you need monsters over victims so I am creating one atm.

Does a monster require MORE then one tentacle?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, tentacle monster may have one tentacle ;). So far as I can tell but so long it has a tentacle it is okay I think.

applesauce

Name: XLe499x4
Species: Tentacles
Appearance: http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/action_games/duke_nukem_forever/tentacle_alien.jpg  < more arms, more drool.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on): Wherever the wind blows, I shall go. No preferences.
Oviposition: Will be peformed
Pregnancy: Will be performed
Copious amounts of cum: Shall not be secreted
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: May be used.

fireflights

Approved Applesauce, and my I say he gives me the creeps haha

Livin in MD now.

applesauce

Actually its a she... ;p

And not all tentacle monsters have to look all lovely and cuddly... :P