Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

*Cuddles and pulls a pen out of nowhere*  Why not, a blue colored bitch already has my heart.  *Sniffles, trying not to cry again*
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

leelan

*blinks holding him* oh wow okay...*laughs*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Milanthe

((Look up Pon & Zi and you'll understand that better.  Pon - the yellow boy, is in love with Zi, a yellow girl, who likes a nameless character who doesn't care a wit about her and in my oppinion Zi is stringing Pon along with occasional nice things.  One of the little comics Pon actually cut his heart out and gave it to Zi. ))

*Signs away his soul and cuddles the angel for comfort.*
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

leelan

*holds the cutie close and smiles as the sword disappears in his gut*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lolli

-blinks in confusion, then shrugs and wraps arms tightly about Leelan- I could use a good cuddling. -passes cup of hot cocoa and smiles-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

leelan

*turns cuddling Lolli close* hello sweetie. How is your day?

Lolli

Oh, not as fabulous as I would have liked, but cuddles make everything much better! :3
-gives Eskimo kisses- And just how are you today, lovely?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Cuddles do, indeed! *tackles and cuddles*  Funny how we keep running into each other...^^
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*grabs saber with scythe and pulls him to me* funny indeed my dear saber, funny indeed
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

BaronS

*Carefully avoids Saturns scythe and cuddles her half to death*

Dont take this the wrong way but I hope you get found a lot more often in the next game of hide and seek!
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

saturnschild

*wraps arms around BaronS* you only say that because I only have three things left. I am not easily found.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Saku

*hugs saturns* i'm there for you whenever you need a hug!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

saberblue

*hugs Saku* And you can never have too many hugs, either!

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

leelan

You are so cold to cuddle *shivers hugging his armor* must keep you warm though!

BaronS

And I must keep you warm.

*snuggles up to Leelan, giving a friendly nip on her neck*
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Mithlomwen

*sneaks up behind and wraps arms around BaronS, giving him a tight snugglehug*
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Saku

*wraps arms around mithlomwen and hugs* I don't know you but I like giving hugs! xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Lolli

I hope you like receiving them as well, Saku! -snuggles up closely and grins-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Aaleril

These hugs are like karma, so here's a big panda-hug from me!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

saturnschild

and here is your karma hug *cuddles*

Ons and Offs saturn

Sethite

*Levitates slowly to Saturnschild and cuddles her from behind*
Truly, madly, deeply...

saberblue

Levitating!  Ha!  I can do that, too! *throws on a jetpack, and hits the switch to ignite it.*  Here we gooooooooooo!

*flails and is flung every which-way imaginable by the force of the wretched contraption strapped to his back.*  OH, GOD!  MAKE IT STOP!

*The jetpack, as if in response to his request, explodes, and Saber drops harmlessly into Sethite's arms.*

Another happy landing!  *cuddles*

saturnschild

*jumps on to saber with jet back on back* You better hold tight or you fall and I'm not good a catching. *cuddles closely and takes off*

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Wait...you just lit a rocket.  Rockets explode! *fireworks.  The charred Saber drops to the ground, and cuddles saturnschild*

Lolli

-dusts off the dusty bits, kisses the kissable bits, cuddles the cuddleable bits and walks out, satisfied-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.