Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Banned ..hmm..why was that again.....oh never mind..^_^

Mordred

Banned 'cause I know you know there's never ever a good reason to ban me.. despite the bad rap us vampire dudes get.. I only have everyone's best interest at heart. No.. there is that whole 'blood' thing.. but let's not quibble over those tiny details.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for pretending to have a heart.... (We see through your "vein attempts" at pretending to care!)  ;P

Mordred

Banned for making me knock on my chest to see if there is a hollow sound. Hmm.. it knocked back. What the hell? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for possibly being the Tin Man disguised as a vampire.....(Or..a vampire disguised as the Tin Man?...or...) Either way...BANNED!  ;P

Mordred

Banned.. ah yeah.. didn't mind it when I wanted to rub my oil all over you, did ya now? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned!  You almost made a "sucker" (or..suckee?) out of me with that one, claiming you always use "olive oil" in your food!!!  Bah!  Banished I say!  ;P

Izzy1337

Banned for making me hungry again. (I'll let you decide what I'm now hungry for...)  >:)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned!  Maybe a Kielbasa?  Hot links?  err.... Foot long cheese coney?  ;P  (Now I'm hungry too!)  ;P

Izzy1337

Mmmmm...

Those are all a possibility...

I like the shape you're thinking. >:)

...But you're still banned. :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned for thinking such naughty thoughts!  Shame on you, woman!  ;P

Nitro

Banned for not having such naughty thoughts.

Anesa

Banned for trying to direct my thoughts..... ;P

Nitro

Banned for not wanting your thoughts there anyway as I am sure they can get pretty hot and heavy with some help. ^_^

Sybl

Banned for thinking she needs help.

Izzy1337

Banned because now I'm not sure I want to be in a PG thread. >:)

Sybl

Banned for being so adult. :P

Anesa

Banned for being so mean!  :-*

Izzy1337

Banned for being so kissy! ;D

Sybl

I'll show you smilie face.  :P Banned.  >:)

Izzy1337

:'(

My big Sis banned me!!

*bans her back* ;)

*evil laugh*

Sybl

Banned. I am not that big. :P

Izzy1337

*hugs*

Maybe not, but you're still the bestest, (banned), big Sis ever!

;D

Sybl

Banned. Is not, the best at much, except fractals :P

Mordred

Banned for being sooooo humble! :P
*See Pillory*