Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Scott found Elandra sleeping in a hay loft somewhere and picked her up gently, carrying her back to their clean warm cottage.

Elandra

Waking blearily-eyed she looked up at him and mumbled something that sounded like "Scott is that you?" as she reached up and pulled a piece of straw from her hair.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Rockin

With such a long travel, the male yawned. It was getting late and it was time to rest. While he wouldn't mind partying with others, he'll have to sit this one out. He then walks over to his vacant cottege and rest up for the night.

Scott

Scott looked down at Elandra as they entered their cottage, "yes it's me, time to get some rest" he whispered as he pulled another piece of straw from her hair.

Ryven

Quote from: Eden on December 01, 2009, 08:34:26 PM
Eden emerges and walks a little bow-legged to Ryven's bakery. "Are those... muffins!?"

He pulls open the window and pushes open the shutters.

"Why yes...yes they are.  Would you like to join Izu and me for some?"

Nadir

Eden nibbles hir lip and glances back towards hir hut. "Maybe tomorrow - may I commender one to share with Mar? We've been so busy... fixing the bed... we haven't eaten!" 

Ryieahna

Ryieahna smiled at Diabolus's offer to stay above the tavern with her.  She considered, and figured a tavern would at least be a hair warmer than the hay loft with company if nothing else.  She figured she could still offer herself as a stable girl to whoever claimed the barn as she gathered her things and hopped over to the tavern, slipping into a cot in the corner.  It seemed the previous owner whoever it might have been, didn't like to share their bed, what a shame.  Sharing is so much fun.  She smiled at the sleeping Dia as she went down to make sure she locked the door behind her before curling up and going to sleep herself.

Ryven

Quote from: Eden on December 01, 2009, 08:56:54 PM
Eden nibbles hir lip and glances back towards hir hut. "Maybe tomorrow - may I commender one to share with Mar? We've been so busy... fixing the bed... we haven't eaten!"

He rolls his eyes and throws out two for Eden.

"Take one for each of you."

Nadir

Eden catches them with a grin and smooches Ry before trotting back home

Remiel

Trieste found Remiel with his shirt off, working on the thatched roof of his cottage.  It wasn't very big, but it was warm and cozy:

He looked up as she approached, slurring, and grinned toothily.  "That sure is a big badge you got there, Sheriff," he swooned, affecting the part of the damsel in distress.  Finishing the thatch, he hopped down, helping her into the cottage.  Soon smoke billowed from the brick chimney as the moon appeared, as the crickets chirped the chorus to a lonely owl's solo song, and Remiel prepared to show Trieste exactly what he could do with his "golden tongue."  For all night, if necessary.

Marguerite

She rubbed her neck knowing there were a few hickeys there as she watched Eden. Smiling, she yawned and stretched this way and that way. "Mmm, muffins!"
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

country

Looks like I'll be on my tod once again.  Sure can get lonely in a drafty old smithy.  Perhaps, if I assemble a barbie overnight I can entice a few people over tomorrow for some fresh, hot snags or steak sandwiches.  I'll need to check my stock of brown and red sauce.  Some prawns would be nice, but doubt there are any in anyone's pantry.  I can always check around.

Izu

By the time they were done with cleaning the small bakery, Izu had run out of powers and when Ryven placed a plate with freshly baked muffins in front of him to eat them for dinner, the boy's head fell on the table and he dozed away...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Lunarking

Lunarking starts to wipe down the counters wondering where everyone is know.

Transgirlenstein

Trip spent the day working in her garden as she cleaned up her little house.  She smiled and headed inside to have dinner then a read then off to bed.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Autumn52

As Xandi walked through the small town she waved to all her neighbors and was eager to get to her little cottage to start cleaning and readying it for her stay. 

She cleaned everything from top to bottom and then she began perparing herself some dinner but felt a little lonely in her little cottage so she decided to invite the handsome smithy over for dinner.

"Hello country would you care to join me for dinner?" She ask him politely.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

country

Why Xandi - Thank-you.  I would love to join you for dinner.  May I bring dessert and a nice red or would you prefer white?  Would you like a sticky with dessert?  Perhaps a Muscat or a Tokay?  A port or do you prefer a botrytis?

Lunarking

As soon as night broke, Lunarking came strolling out of his saloon and into the Sheriffs office to make it easier to think that he was safe. As he came into the office he saw Trieste.

"evening sheriff just came in here 'till the sun comes up if'n I get tired I'll leave..."

Autumn52

Country, it is very generous of you to offer dessert and wine. I like white if you have it. I am so pleased you can come over Country. Would you like to walk back with me now or do you have things to attend to first?

Night was beginning to fall and Xandi did not like the thought of being out in this new place after dark.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

country

Fair Xandi - how could I leave you to walk home alone.  Give me a tic while I collect some brandied pears and a chilled bottle of white.  Pinot Gris?  I could use a bit of sluice if you can wait, and I'll get out of my grotty singlet.

Autumn52

I must admit with night approaching I am glad to have you walk with me. Yes Pinot Gris would be lovely. I would not mind  waiting for you at all. 

Is there anything I can do to be of help?

Perhaps you should collect a change of clothes as well, in case the hour is to late to return to your home tonight, you would be welcome to stay over with me.

country

Xandi, as there are signs that this village is dangerous, I could not comfortably leave you on your own to say nothing of the obvious, that I doubt I will be able to leave you alone. 

Allow me to collect some things so we can find some mutual distractions to keep the night horrors away; I might include some heavy cream as well as chocolate sauce as additions for dessert. 

Pixilicious

Pixi made her way into the town, having been held up in getting there.  She looked around, seeing what places were taken and what places were still available.  Of course, she had to pay a visit to the bakery of all places at least, so she set off down the road  in that direction.

Opening the door, she entered carefully, looking around.  "Ryven?  Izu?" she called out, wanting to see if either man was around.  Finally spotting Izu passed out on the counter, she approached carefully, wondering if she should wake him.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Autumn52

Why Country heavy cream and chocolate sauce, I think I have just the use for them. Yes company for the evening is just what I need.

I never told anyone this before, but I am afraid of the dark.  Perhap you would keep me safe until the morning sun shines bright. I am sure we can keep ourselves amused for at least that long.

*Smiles Mischievously*

country

Why Xandi, could there be anything more important than to protect you and keep you safe.  But would just one night be sufficient?  Surely, I should bring my bag of toys.  The amusement can then be prolonged so much longer, and toys, when used with discipline, can create such diversions, that you might not even notice the dark.  Then again, you could always hide your eyes, and would never notice the dark.