what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novak

Quote from: TheLovelyMaid on September 09, 2010, 12:59:33 PM
charcoal pencil skirt, striped lacoste polo, and grey suede pumps.  i look very studious.

Sounds kinda hot actually, but I guess I can see studious as well.

MrDiamondBackJack

NOT SCRUBS... day off.  I am wearing a dark blue t-shirt, dirty from the house work I am been about, and gray boxer briefs.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Silverfyre

Quote from: TheLovelyMaid on September 09, 2010, 12:59:33 PM
charcoal pencil skirt, striped lacoste polo, and grey suede pumps.  i look very studious.

Sounds quite studious and lovely.

My "Then Buffy stakes Edward. The End" black shirt from Jinx.com, carpenter blue jeans, briefs, white socks.  Contemplating a silly hat.  Just for shits and giggles.

Beguile's Mistress

Probably the last sundress of the season, navy blue with white bands around the hem and waist, halter top with a little bow at the bottom of the V-neckline, a white bolero jacket and navy heels and those pesky reading glasses.  I think I need to see an eye doctor soon.

TheLegionary

* wonders whether what Beguile's Mistress is wearing is the same she used to celebrate her birthday *

All I have to say is LUCKY EYE DOCTOR!

I am wearing a brownish suit with grids in a different shade, white shirt, an old pair of black shoes (just noticed there is scratch in the kidskin), black belt, black wooled socks, white socks, a blue tie.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: TheLegionary on September 09, 2010, 02:16:27 PM
* wonders whether what Beguile's Mistress is wearing is the same she used to celebrate her birthday *

All I have to say is LUCKY EYE DOCTOR!

I am wearing a brownish suit with grids in a different shade, white shirt, an old pair of black shoes (just noticed there is scratch in the kidskin), black belt, black wooled socks, white socks, a blue tie.

*grins*  The birthday celebration is supposed to be a surprise!  I don't know what I'm wearing yet but I'll post a description as soon as I figure it out.

Now, if one of you guys was going to the eye doctor she would be lucky.  :D

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Star Sapphire on September 09, 2010, 02:50:17 PM
White socks and glasses.

beware begin to be cold out there. giggles.

not complaining at all , just in case. .giggles

Star Safyre

Same white socks, blue panties, white bra, jeans, and tight blue Beatles t-shirt.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Insanityenviesme

-drools over Star's shirt, equally because its a Beetles shirt and its tight-

Bed covers ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Silverfyre

A fedora and a loaded shotgun. 

Beguile's Mistress

Oooooh!  Bogie!  Luvs Bogie!

Pale pink man's shirt wit the sleeves rolled up, two buttons buttoned and my reading glasses.

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
What would sweet BM be without those delightful reading glasses

Happy Birthday, Mistress of Charm
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 09, 2010, 08:40:58 PM
-chuckles-
What would sweet BM be without those delightful reading glasses

Happy Birthday, Mistress of Charm

Thank you, love! :-)

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
No worries..Except one..I miss those crazy questions I answered when I was being inreoduced to E :(
Hope you have a deelightful day ahead of you, bespectacled wonder!
Moments of Sanity

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 09, 2010, 08:49:06 PM
-chuckles-
No worries..Except one..I miss those crazy questions I answered when I was being inreoduced to E :(

The party is Saturday!

And you gave me an idea.

Cassiopeia

Black scrub pants and a blue sports bra :P  Twas a long week at work and I'm lacking the motivation to thoroughly strip just yet ...

Insanityenviesme

-puts on party hat and waits impatiently for saturday-
-laughs-
Really?
-pats self-
Good insanity!

-blinks at wonderful Cass and dreams of her outfit-
-Wonders if he could give Cass the required motivation-
Moments of Sanity

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 09, 2010, 08:49:06 PM
-chuckles-
Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 09, 2010, 08:52:41 PM
The party is Saturday!

And you gave me an idea.

My idea!

Angzyn

A brown long sleeve shirt that hangs off the shoulders, and a pair of low cut jeans. OH and my favorite blanket!!
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Cassiopeia

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 09, 2010, 08:58:11 PM
-blinks at wonderful Cass and dreams of her outfit-
-Wonders if he could give Cass the required motivation-

*giggles*  I'm not telling  :-X

Insanityenviesme

-pokes Cass-
Hey, thats not fair!
-proceeds to motivate her, though if I describe it, BM will kick my ass-
Moments of Sanity

Cassiopeia

*giggles madly and snorts*  Hey that tickles! xD

Insanityenviesme

what?!
-laughs-
Hey, thats not fair, Cass..it wasnt meant to tickle!!
-jumps on her-
But this is..
-tickles away madly-
Moments of Sanity

Cassiopeia