D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Eranil Morathim

If it's lime, than what flavor is green?
(Hi Camille :D)

dakabn

If you lick it off me, can I lick it off you?

Xandria

Why does everything have to be licked? :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

dakabn

You don't think licking is fun?

Mordred

Is that some sort of trick question?
*See Pillory*

Aethelar

Why don't you answer it and find out?

Mordred

Don't you think that crazy limb will snap upon such an answer?
*See Pillory*

Aethelar

Shall we cut it off preemptively?

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Zaphod

Anesa

Will you tell me?  Please?  ;)

icandor

I don't know should I tell you?
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Don't you think I should know?

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

icandor

I do know but whats with the questions?

Xandria

Didn't you read the title of the thread?  ::)

Anesa

Wow!  Is that you Xandria?  (Hubba hubba!)  ;P

icandor

Whats with the cat calls for her why not for me?

Anesa

Have you looked at her new avatar?  *Gives a wolf whistle*

icandor

I did but still why don't I get any?

Anesa

Perhaps it needs more....sex appeal? ;P

icandor

Am I not being a hot man with a large sword good enough?