Final Fantasy: A New Awakening (Looking for a 2nd Team)

Started by Irishfire87, September 18, 2013, 12:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargtass

Don't worry, I'll bump it up with expressing my interest!  ;D

Thinking about playing the Black Mage from FF1.
O/O

Latooni Subota

Every Black Mage needs a proper White Mage at his side, don't you think? :3
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Angie

Quote from: Latooni Subota on September 20, 2013, 12:29:48 PM
Every Black Mage needs a proper White Mage at his side, don't you think? :3
Only because the universe hates Black Mage. 8-Bit Theater, baby.

Although, now that I think of it, Terra has you both beat in the magic department-but maybe she can teach you guys!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Wargtass

Tsk, nobody beats Black. Black's an ace!

At least he was before he got his memory erased/time loop straightened out at the end of FFI... T_T

Edit: Rough draft.

Name:  Black Mage (Guille)
Height:  6 feet
Preference:  Hetero

Weapon Specialty:  Staff
Secondary Weapon:  Dagger

History:  Black could never shake the feeling that he had done something that transcended ordinary heroics. He lived quietly in the harbor district of Pravoka, occasionally aiding a pirate or buccaneer with his magics until he met White and the other adventurers. He felt a strange kind of connection with them and they started adventuring together. Traveling across land on all sorts of adventures he couldn't help but feel a deeper connection with the healer though. Perhaps it was just two mages caught between the two dolts, Fighter and Thief, or perhaps there was something else entirely there.

Faceclaim:  NA

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
O/O

Angie

Might as well name the Black Mage while you're at it...

zenpai

So team 2 will be made up of A white mage, a black mage and the best type of mage a Red mage
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

TheHangedOne

Red Mages ftw.

I'm interested in this game. I'll likely play an OC gun-slinger of some sort.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

TheHangedOne

Name:  Itzal
Height:  5'8
Preference: Straight

Weapon Specialty:  Rifles
Secondary Weapon:  Pistols

History:  Itzal, in his own world, started off his career as a mercenary. He joined a group to leave behind the village he grew up in, where he had been a member of the militia. Real battle hardened him up pretty quickly, and he adapted well enough to life on and off the battlefield.  He spent a good deal of time training, both in live combat and at shooting ranges, and honed his marksmanship abilities.

As gun usage began to become more prolific in his world, he set off on a quest to find a legendary gunsmith, hoping that he could get a leg up on all the other gunners in the world. One day, he awoke, in unfamiliar surroundings...and hadn't a clue just how far away from home he really was.

Faceclaim:  Clive, from the Suikoden games.

Check out my poet tree!

Batman4560

Angie

Quote from: Batman4560 on September 20, 2013, 10:51:17 PM
Are you still looking for a second team?

At this point, we may have a third team. But Irish has yet to post or do anything...

Batman4560

Latooni Subota

Photobucket was oddly down for quite some time. FInally came back up so I can connect my image though!

Name: White Mage (Holly)
Height: 5'2"
Preference: Bicurious

Weapon Speciality: Staff (Though saying she's good with it is pretty laughable)
Secondary Weapon: Throw (Boomerangs, Full Moon, Knives, and the like)

History: The young spellcaster known as the White Mage of Corneria has always felt that something was 'off' about her life, a pervading sense of deja vu. When she met that Black Mage, Fighter, and Thief she knew that she was supposed to be with them. Together they went on adventures that seemed oh-so-familiar, but not quite right . . . like something dangerous and powerful was missing. One thing that always struck her as odd though was the Black Mage, and her . . . unusual attraction to him. For some reason, she just felt so much more comfortable besides the dangerous and mysterious man.

Faceclaim: NA

ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Wargtass

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 20, 2013, 07:37:58 PM
Might as well name the Black Mage while you're at it...

Had to find my old cartridge and see what name he had there of course.  ;D
O/O

Irishfire87

They look good.  Welcome to the RP Warg, hangedman and Latooni.

Sorry about how long it took.

TheHangedOne

No worries. So, I got two questions.

What are the team lineups looking like?

And: For my character, later on, instead of getting magic, can he get items like bombs, or special ammo (Ice shot, fire shot, etc; think of Irvine Kinneas from FF8).
Check out my poet tree!

Irishfire87

Yes he can.

Also, I guess Paine and Terra are a team right now and if someone else wants to pop in they can be the third member of the team and then after that people would start forming the second team.

Batman4560

Name: John Winchester
Height: 5'9"
Preference: Straight

Weapon Specialty: Long swords
Secondary Weapon: Pistol

History: John was a pirate with a stolen WRO airship. Over a course of years he gained a loyal crew of men and lead them to countless victories against members of the WRO and often used their own weapons to bring them down or sell to the highest bidders. He had a natural skill that came with bladed weapons and gained a reputation as the "Sky Knight" Often going against groups in power for the "every man". He Refused to join any group that didn't have the "every man" in their best interests.

Faceclaim:  Steamlords Blog.

Image: 

Irishfire87

Batman4560