Seeking a Submissive Male (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)

Started by Parfait, April 12, 2009, 08:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parfait

~Wire, briar, limber-lock, three geese in a flock.
One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo's nest.~

For my first request on this forum, I would like to propose an idea based on a research paper I am currently writing. The paper is a character study, a psychoanalytic profile, of Billy Bibbit from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. At this moment, I really don't mind if you've seen the movie or read the book, both would be astonishing but either would be workable. I would like to approach the plot either playing a nurse with whom Billy becomes attached, or perhaps even playing his illustrious mother. Either situation would play upon a maternal relationship, exploring Oedipal boundaries and such...I apologize if I am being confusing, truly I am very excited to be accepted on this forum!

I would like to elaborate in more details over messages if that is alright. I am very open to any kinks one might have, and if I have a problem I will surely mention it. If you are curious to my experience as a Dominant or anything along those lines, please do not hesitate to ask me. My roleplay experience is extensive to the point where I can match what my partner gives to me, but I do enjoy putting a lot of details into my writing. I feel that the more detail I can present, the more attached I will become to the characters involved. Oh! Speaking of characters, I would like the other characters from the film/novel to be involved (such as Nurse Ratched, McMurphy, Harding, etc).

I hope someone will be interested  :-)

Preferably, I would like to portray Billy's mother, but I am open to taking on a nurse or two more.
~~I apologize for the size of this request, please do not take it as a reflection of my capabilities~~