Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

At the risk of turning purple, returns a kiss to Sinesthesia
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Mnemosyne

I assure you lovey, you won't turn purple with but a kiss. *pulls at elone's bottom lip with her teeth*
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Adammair

*enjoys the kiss from Sin, when all of a sudden he catches Loves in his arms, and staggers back a step, as she kisses him, most definitely leaving him breathless, as intended*

Loves

Slipping down his body, Loves smiles "I love winning"   with that she waves to all and heads off to bed smiling with the taste of Adammair still lingering on her lips.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

elone

Quote from: Sinesthesia on June 08, 2011, 12:49:14 AM
I assure you lovey, you won't turn purple with but a kiss. *pulls at elone's bottom lip with her teeth*

Pulls her close and wonders what it would take to turn him purple if a kiss won't do it.

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Mnemosyne

Quote from: elone on June 08, 2011, 12:55:10 AM
Pulls her close and wonders what it would take to turn him purple if a kiss won't do it.

*Giggles and blushes, her hands against his chest, one glides up to pet his cheek then hold his chin.*
Hehe, curious are we? Knowing what it would take might require some persuasion… hehe…
Mistreated

Yorubi

Woah we hit 500? XD Grats, thought we would make progress but didn't expect that much.  ;D

elone

Quote from: Sinesthesia on June 08, 2011, 01:03:28 AM
*Giggles and blushes, her hands against his chest, one glides up to pet his cheek then hold his chin.*
Hehe, curious are we? Knowing what it would take might require some persuasion… hehe…

Always willing to  be persuaded.

Poetry
O/O's

Adammair

*whispers to elone* Umm, I think she meant she needed to be persuaded. Are you up to it? *winks*

Mnemosyne

Quote from: elone on June 08, 2011, 01:17:08 AM
Always willing to  be persuaded.

Don't think I can take to such persuasion in a public arena such as this though. Hehe. *pats your cheek*
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Adammair on June 08, 2011, 01:20:10 AM
*whispers to elone* Umm, I think she meant she needed to be persuaded. Are you up to it? *winks*

Yes, yes that I did. Hehe.
Mistreated

Shade

Shimeka

Sybl

Quote from: Sinesthesia on June 08, 2011, 12:35:53 AM
Drinks on me. Hehe. <3

Congrats Ladies..
         sorry guys, it really was fun, ..............sorry I wasn't here much to help tonight

Prefect Mos

Sybl

Quote from: Prefect Mos on June 08, 2011, 03:34:34 AM
Girls always win this.. damnt.

actually...the boys won the last 2 times... it is about time you guys took to the back seat (alone) ha ha

EvelynMarie

When is the next one of these starting? I had fun playing.
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Adammair

Most likely the next time Xandi comes by and notices...she'll reset the count to zero.

Lexxy

~~ DANCES AROUND IN HER BRA AND PANTIES.. ~~

This was the first thread I joined when I logged in... and I am so glad we won... !!!

Lexxy

Adammair

*admires the sight of Lexxy in her bra and panties* Didn't think you'd take winning that seriously! *winks and chuckles*

Autumn52

Congratulations to the Women for another Win. The score now rest at Girls 3, Boys 2. Passes out drinks and cinnamon rolls.

New Game Begins Now!!!!!

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sybl

have a great day ladies, I'm off to sleep ;D

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish