Free-Form Cyberpunk-esque Idea (M seeking F)

Started by Robelwell202, August 23, 2013, 02:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

Note:  This idea is based, loosely, on a general aspects of Neuromancer (Written by William Gibson), Blade Runner, and Ghost in the Shell.  It's meant to be a free-form Cyberpunk-based world, though, that can be created as decided.

Title:  Building the Perfect Woman

Backstory:  In a corner of the darkened lab, a core-frame held the most perfect execution of his work, the AI (Artificial Intelligence) that represented the mind, heart, and soul of his perfect woman.  He'd spent years designing it, debugging it, and now, in that core-frame, it had real-time memory, and the ability to communicate with him.  It, or rather, 'she' was what he wanted in a woman, everything except a body, which was the next step.

He's a pseudo-biomechanical engineer, who specializes in the development abd creation of AI-driven android bodies.  His current project is to make a little something for himself, a woman that he could love for every part of her being, and who would love him back.  There's just one problem.  The body.

He'd made several attempts at a body, but the mass-produced ones, with their seams all along the limbs and torso, as well as the artificial-looking faces, wouldn't do.  He wanted a body for his girl the likes of which no one had ever seen.  He decided to make his own.  However, the numerous tries he's made, so far, have all shown problems.  Maybe it's the interface software, or the otor-dexterity subroutines.  Whatever it is, it's preventing him from making his dream a reality.

Plot:  My character is trying hard to complete this project, and give the female AI a body to use, instead of remaining in the core-frame forever.  He can communicate with her, either through a terminal connected to the core-frame, or by a hard-wire interface in his own body (Where he enters A VR-based pseudo world to see her and talk to her), but he still wants the real deal, a body that, while mechanical, gives all the feel and look of a real woman.

My character:  He's the guy building the machine.  Most of his idea is spelled out above.

Your character:  Starts out as the AI in the core-frame, and provides assistance to my character to develop and build the perfect body.

O/O in my sig.

PM if interested.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas