Devil Crafter (Male GM, looking for female player. Based on Hellblazer)

Started by godfang, August 20, 2013, 04:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

Inspired by one single pannel in the comic Hellblazer, a comic about the life of John Constantine (the original one, not the hollywood action movie version), i am craving a rather specific roleplay. In the comic, a specific club exists in the shadowy undeground world of London, called 'The Tate Club'. The club is a gathering place for mages of all types and magic schools. From users of Voodoo to those who studies the oriental secrets of the Chakra, the members of the Tate Club are all people who secretly live a supernatural existence.

The Inspiration
In the storyline Arc 'R.S.V.P', John Constantine was invited to be a speaker in the Tate club's anniversarry. During the gathering, one of the member of the club, asked her friend (known only as Fran) 'Is it true? You raised an Incubus?' to which Fran replied with a sly grin, bragging about how she can barely sit down after all  the sex she's been having with her pet incubus.

What i want to do
I find the idea of mages creating their perfect demonic sex partner to be somewhat exotic and sexy. I want to play a game where a female player plays the role of a mage dabbling in the art of Devil Crafting, a school of magic that focuses on creating new devils out of magical materials. This will be her adventure in creating one devil after the other, all made to sate her cravings. Her adventures will take her places in order to secure new materials to create more and more types of devils such as the Kappa's Tongue, The Minotaur's cock or even the legendary Incubi heart. All of these are then combined with other materials to craft a unique devil, all of her own.

It doesn't have to take place in Tate's club, nor does it have to be in a modern setting. I'm quite flexible and am willing to accept ideas for joint-world building. If you're interested, do shoot me a PM about what kind of character your mage will be and what her first devil will be like

thanks and i hope to hear from you soon! :D