The Pharoah's Tomb (F looking for M)

Started by LtRipley, August 18, 2013, 03:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

I've really been wanting to do a game lately centered around a turn of the century (early 1900's) archaeological dig in Egypt.

Really though I have no idea how I want to take it, I feel like there is a lot of potential...

Perhaps my character is the daughter of the head archaeologist or a financial backer come to see the progress of the dig, and yours is one of the archaeologists or a local hired for labor.

Maybe yours is the head archaeologist and mine is a local, or one of the archaeologists working under you.

If a more fantasy angle is what you like maybe your character is the Pharaoh buried within, awoken by the disturbance to his tomb, or maybe mine is the Pharaoh, who was like Nefertiti and fashioned herself as a man to rule Egypt (she didn't pretend to be a man, everyone knew she was a woman, she merely fashioned herself as a man to be more easily accepted).

Or maybe your character is a warrior or priest dedicated to protecting the secrets of the tomb, sabotaging efforts under the guise of a laborer, mine is the priestess or warrior.

Or perhaps you've got an idea completely different from any of these that you think I might like!

Just send me a pm if you're interested :)

But please look at my O/O thread before contacting me, it is linked in my signature