Looking for 1 M and 1 F character for Poly RP (*FFM*)

Started by Kokaine, August 16, 2013, 11:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

So just like the title says, I am looking for one Male character and one Female character to throw in with a Female character I would come up with to play out the yummy highs and lows and complexities of a polyamorous relationship. I do not care about the writer's gender, I am just looking for well written characters.

What you will notice though is that I have deliberately NOT posted a specific plot as it is I am looking for people to collaborate and build a story with. I am open to it being something as mundane as being set in the modern world with average people who stumble into it or even college roommates experimenting, or it can be something more exotic that includes elements of fantasy or sci-fi like a vampire with two human servants, a were with two mates, or whatever. To me the relationship itself is the cake, the setting and surrounding themes are the icing. I do ask that this be less a case of one person dating two people separately but rather involve relationships between all parties.

I am fine if there is a desire for this to include some elements of D/s but it does not need to.
Ideally this will include equal parts plot and smut.

Again, yes I know this is not a detailed plot laid out for other players to step into but its done on purpose.

Feel free post here if at all interested and also feel free to include an idea if you wish or point out what craving you might have with this. Another player may see it and spark an idea from it that really gets the ball rolling.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Robelwell202

Interested in a Male role.

EDIT - Additional Info...

I'm comfortable with modern, fantasy, and some sci-fi pieces, but in sci-fi, I'd prefer a free-form world as opposed to an established 'verse.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

whtbitch4u2own

Color me interested for a complex relationship between the three...
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

rahatngt

Damn, so tempting. I'm guessing you would have a flood of male applicant and female too.

Love the fact that you just threw the idea and wants people to collaborate and make something out of it. I often like to do it in such a way or least start with few wide possibilities. Its generally its a little tough to get interest that way though. People seem to like well defined request thread it seems.

I like the prospect of jealousy, the passion of 3 people combined, the taboo. The possibility of dominance play. While I'm not really into the traditional play, one person specially in the bed taking charge, switching of who is the more controlling female at any point of time, that kind of possibility sounds exciting. I think it would be as much fun to see the interaction and sex between the women as much as it is with the man.

Just some completely wild and semi random possibility to gauge what might interest you. Some might be overly cliche but still fun to discuss. Seems I'm ending up with too much incest plots.

An interesting point is whether any/all of the characters looking for a polyamorous relationship or it just kind of happens.

The new handsome neighbor attracts not just the daughter but also the mother. The man is unable to choose between this. How to make a realistic start for the relationship I'm not so sure about.

I had this idea for a pair of twins, both highly successful professional in two different fields and one man who wants them. This one though the man comes in touch with both of them independently but decides that he wants both and not just one. Love the idea that both women are confident, strong and never would dream of sharing her man and most likely very competitive of each other despite loving each other very much.

Now werewolf's mate sounds dangerous. I bet a werewolf's mate would rather jealous specially if you add some kind of bond thing. Sisters, best friends, strangers.

Two college girl, rival often comes to like the same new transfer student and start making a mess of each others lives for him until he gets them together for a meeting (they think a meeting alone) only to find they could either play together or not at all. Ohh how mad the ladies would get I wonder.

When a passionate couple with a bisexual female partner goes for a sexy photoshoot, one of them notices how attracted the female photographer was of them. I imagine it would the photographers first lesbian and first threesome encounter and the beginning of something wonderful.

The sci-fi idea borrowed from older plot seeds might not fit for a long term one. A female heavy ship crew, the captain and XO are highly successful and gorgeous ladies. An alien passenger (maybe diplomat in a military courier) who goes in heat for not just one of them but the two. Fraternization between the crew, with an alien, breaking so many boundaries yet unable to resist.

Well seems I'm a little dried up but there should be a lot of story/plot possibilities here. Hopefully some of these would inspire other better ideas. Looking forward to reading many more :)

Aha jen nice to see you too.

marauder13

Same here as being interested for the male role.

As for a plot/scenario idea, one that would add some source of tension, I thought a modern setting where one of the women is in a role where some unorthodox relationship could be an inhibiting factor with that role. So she may be a high level corporate executive, or maybe even a politician. While this would also have an impact on a man, it would be more significant on a woman.

As well as that, you can have the combination of one openly bisexual woman, one discovering her leanings and dealing with it, as well as the man trying to come to terms with not just having two women, but that he is sharing them with each other, and dealing with the times when they are interested in each other and not him.

Just my two cents worth.

Kokaine

Oh my... more response than I expected to see. I guess it's important that I mention I'm not just going on a first come first serve basis. I'm gonna try my best to find those that I really feel I can click with. I will be looking over everyone's o/os and/or roleplay preferences to start with and I recommend you at least take a glance at mine.

I definitely like some of the ideas presented thus far and I'm not ashamed to admit that I am greedy enough to take more than one RP out of here. Of course that is assuming there are takers for the second female role.

I really like the were idea but I'd definitely want an Alpha Male type. My female would likely be Alpha female or the pack Beta/2nd which would mean the third would likely have to accept a subservient role or be a challenger for my character's position. That sounds incredibly fun.

Also wouldn't mind the photoshoot or sci-fi setup rahatngt mentioned.

Really like marauder's idea there too, especially if it involves corrupting an innocent xD

I'll go ahead and say right out that the more potential there is for tension (both good and bad) the happier my muse tends to be.
So lets see if we can't generate some female interest as well and get at least one of these ideas rolling into a full plot.

Note: Am on my phone at the moment so please excuse and typos.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

rahatngt

I have seen your O&O and so far I like what I see. I have checked it out before so I knew I would. Love your general preference for strong woman and tall lush beauties :).

I definitely thought of the male char as alpha male and would certainly prefer for either one or both woman to be strong character and to some degree fight between themselves and or with the male for dominance. The power play and switching of control out of traditional BDSM scope is incredibly fun as you said.

Also the corruption/seduction of innocence/prude is almost always a major theme in my game. I guess I am predictable that way. Most of the women in the plot I mentioned aren't too sexually wild or adventurous to begin with specially the photograhper in the plot and probably both women in the sci-fi verse. Depending on your or the other female player (if I get to play) it would be awesome if one of them is seriously pushed to try new things in the least being with a woman.

I hope this goes really well Kokaine. Even I don't end up playing a male, I sure hope to get a very fun read out of this :D

I think this would end up a game of passion both in and out of bed.