Something Different That I Crave :D [Female looking for a male character]

Started by CriminalMinds, August 16, 2013, 07:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

Okay guys, so I've got a new idea in my head and it's something I've never done before. First I just want to point out what I'm looking for:-

Someone who can write more than one line with good spelling, punctuation and grammar. Someone who can hold and develop a plot with me, play multiple characters if they want to and develop their characters and the story into something we both enjoy. And someone that isn't just looking for the sex with the story. I want this to build up rather than just get straight to the sex. I want to be able to build up the chemistry between our characters. So, onto the idea.

He's just a typical college guy, 21. He fits in with almost everyone. The girls dream about being with him and the guys are all just jealous. He's mysterious, not exactly the most social guy, but when he is social, he's up to teasing and being a little more than rude and mean - sometimes he's pretty arrogant. Unbeknownst to everyone though, at night, he's keeping the city safe. Though he's not really got any superpowers (we can discuss this - I don't really want him like Superman or anything like that - I envision him more like Robin Hood) he gives out justice to those that need it, and makes criminals pay.

No one knows his identity.

And then comes the new girl at college. Clumsy, late, failing grades... She got into college because of her politician father. He knows all the strings to pull to get what he wants. And he's corrupt. Except nobody knows it. He leads his own double life and is the arch enemy to your character - except he too has his own hidden identity. Of course, at college all your character can do is call her nicknames, tease her, etc etc because she is an airhead and her mentality is all about shopping, boys and food.

But then she meets his secret identity and falls in 'love'. He's her new crush except she doesn't know its the guy she hates so much at college. He knows its her and the reason he teases in the first place is because he likes her, but can't show it, but he does as his alter ego hero. And they soon try to make things work. Though she still doesn't know who he is.

And then he finds out who her father actually is. Does she know about her father and was this all just a trap? Or is she just innocent? And what happens when her father gets in too deep and his family are all targetted? Does he save them all, or leave his arch enemy to die? And does she find out who he really is?

PM me if interested. Of course this idea is free to add too, edit, pass ideas back and forth etc. :)