Medieval, Fantasy, Romance, etc. ( F for M)

Started by LiliPep, January 11, 2013, 01:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiliPep

Hello there and thank you for visiting. I warn you now that this will probably be a horrible post because I often fail at posts like these when trying to entice people. But I shall try none the less!

I have been on a slight hiatus and am only looking for a couple new plots. I know most people try to tell something about themselves in a post, but if you want to know about me and my style, personality, etc. PM me and get to know me! I like to know the person I am creating a story with.

A few quick notes: I prefer plot driven stories. I would like there to be at least 2-3 paragraphs to each post. I want to be able to communicate and experiment with our characters. I prefer discussing over PM rather than forum. I am always eager for new input and ideas.

Random pairings and possible ideas that I am interested in/enjoy:

Medieval settings (Princess kidnapped; mage apprentice; monster terrorizing a village; etc.)

A battle of wits (Anything with power play)

Perhaps something with a superhero twist. I do have an interest in canon and non-canon characters.

(Will continue to add as I think of them)

Actual Plots:

Can you claim what you can't see?  (currently have one going but if you have a good twist, I may be persuaded to do another)
This idea goes toward a secret club that you must be invited or something of the sort to attend. The catch about the club is that when arriving, every person must be wearing a mask. The masks can reflect different things if we wish and the purpose of the club is up for discussion. Perhaps our characters know each other, or are both looking for some relief away from real life. Depending on what we create the club's purpose to be, the options are infinite!

Romance
You know what, I would like to do just a straight real life type romance. This does not mean I want the standard roles that we come up with for simple roleplays. I would like it long term and feel more realistic than meet-sex-and such-done. Any thoughts would be awesome because these are my only requirements.

Kidnapped
He is the jealous courtier or ambitious knight, secret lover, etc. that kidnaps the princess/ward/maiden etc. Maybe because he wants to marry her, he wants the throne, is working for a different country. Will he try to persuade her or use force? The possibilities are endless, but also need to be intriguing.

Duct Tape
This is a Star Wars based roleplay where two friends/siblings/acquaintances grow up together and are suddenly separated somehow. Years later they meet again, but not under the same circumstances. She was taken in by the Jedi council and became a Jedi Knight. He was trained to become a sith lord (how so we can discuss). How they reunite and how they react are up on the drawing board for further discussion. This can go in many different ways.

A skill like no other
In a world where some people are born with special skills, she was born with a skill for passion. A burning passion for anything and everything her heart is set on. If she wants to learn to dance, climb, fight, her whole being would be put into doing so and she would almost always succeed. Then one day someone who knows of her skill uses his to manipulate hers. For he is skilled with manipulating thoughts and emotions and decides he wants her to focus her passion on pleasing him. (This can be any number of roles or scenarios)

Curses
A curse has been set on one of the characters. A unique curse. He can only be human for a limited amount of time in the day. He is forced into another form when that time is up. This form can be real or fantasy (tiger, dragon, etc.) Somehow she meets him (in either form) and he falls. But how does he convince her to love him when he can only be human for a few hours. Or does he kidnap her and try to convince her/force her to be with him.

Of the Gods
What goes on behind the scenes of the Roman and Greek myths of their mighty God's. How did Zeus manage to sleep with so many woman under Hera's watchful eye? How did Aphrodite keep the men at bay? Did a warrior as wise as Athena ever have a lover? So many stories. So little time to get every single detail. This can be a roleplay focused on just one story or we can link them and create multiple.

Only as good as it's cover
Currently this is a very simple idea, kind of like Inkheart I guess. One of the characters is pulled into a book and becomes a part of it and ends up meeting the other character. It could also go with both of them are pulled into the book. Kind of an open ended idea to be discussed with my partner.

PM me if interested. Look forward to hearing from you!
For my O/o's check out My Roleplay Preferences link below my Avatar.

LiliPep

Here is a spin off of my Duct Tape idea that I began with someone but it did not get far. This is my first post. The original idea was for someone to manipulate her into becoming Sith or a face for the Sith to rule through. I would be happy to change it into any thoughts or ideas you might have.

"Her Majesty Andromeda Radica Seleroma, Queen of Saleucami."

Andromeda hardly registered the words from the priest booming out to the large croud below her. She felt her legs move and her feet follow suit as her arm rose up and begin a slow motion wave. She could only describe it as an out of body experience in which she had no control over her actions whatsoever.

Numb. All she could feel was numbness throughout her entire body as well as her mind. Her mind resurfaced for only a moment as a small smile came across her face, it was not genuine but it was there. She had to put on a show and the croud was so far away that they would not be able to distinguish a real smile for the fake one she momenarily possessed. She was thankful for the design of jewels and ink that played across her face at this moment, a design black ink and saphire blue jewels around her eyes and halfway to her cheek. She had at first nearly refused this addition to her look this morning in preparation for her coronation ceremony, but was now greatful to hide behind its beauty.

Finally she turned away from the crowd and walked back into the palace, her ladies in waiting, bodyguards, and advisors following her at a close distance. When one of her advisors noticed her pass the throne room, she heard him start to say, "Your High... I mean Your Majesty; you are scheduled to meet with the council to finish up some details following your coronation." "I AM aware of my duties, and if my mother taught me nothing else, it was that the Queen is never late. I wish to retire to my chambers and will convene with the council when I am ready. You will entertain them until I arrive." They all knew that 'you' meant all of the advisors and they slowly departed as Andromeda opened the doors to her suite and walked through the sitting room into her private chambers. Most of her ladies made themselves comfortable in the sitting room, while others departed and her guards took their positions, but none entering in with her.

Closing the door, Andromeda moved to sit in a chair facing her full length mirror. She dabbed her eyes with a cloth as tears began to reveal themselves, but made sure not to smudge the design around them. So much had happened in the past 72 hours. Her parents had been killed in an explosion on their ship, leaving her the heir to the throne of an entire planet at the age of 20 only slightly prepared and completely alone. She had also lost two very close friends of her family, he her personal bodyguard and trainer since she was very little and his wife who was the pilot of the ship that destroyed them. This left her without her favorite bodyguard and someone to practice her skills with. They had taught her a lot about life outside of the palace and allowed her to roam the streets with them in disguise when she was young. He was the only one inside the palace that still called her Meda, the name she was taught to respond to when she was under disguise.

Andromeda’s muscles twitched as she fought to control herself and resorted to her meditation techniques. Her body ached to release the tension within her in her private practice area, but she knew her time was running short as far as appropriate lateness. She also was down a sparring partner and was not ready to ask one of her guards to assist when she knew they had increased her protection since the explosion. Fear of someone trying to take down the royal line was on everyone’s mind currently and was most likely going to be brought up in her meeting. What irritated Meda the most was that she was more than capable of taking care of herself for she had recently become a Jedi Knight. This of course, was top secret and very few people in her council even were aware of this fact. Her parents had decided to train her privately and brought in a Jedi Master to teach her within the palace. Her parents did not want her unique gift to be put to waste, but also did not want an uproar over it. No king or queen of Saleucami had ever been a jedi. Needless to say that this event had caused her to stop her training and focus on the weight being put on her shoulders.

She sighed as she stood up and observed her appearance in the mirror. She meticulously straightened her elegant dress that matched the sapphire stones on her face and flowed out beyond her in layers dragging along the ground. She adjusted the silver crown on her head, still partially thinking it belonged to her mother. She turned away from the mirror and moved to open the door to the sitting room, watching everyone stand up quickly in reaction to her presence. Without a word she exited her suite and moved towards the room where the council was waiting for her.

LiliPep

Cleaned up and added more to random pairings. Enjoy!

zergmuncher

Hey there Lili, I am definitely interested in the kidnapped RP you mentioned in your opening post. If you're still up for it i'd be happy to fill the role.

LiliPep

PhoenixDrake

Life holds many wonders, you need only to look and you shall find them.