The Breakfast Club Rp: Interest Check

Started by MagicalMayham, October 17, 2013, 10:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzHyde

MagicalMayham

The OOC and RP are up, I sent you all a message if you turned in a character. If I missed you, message me and I will send it to you.
Rebellion against a tyrant is obedience to God. ~Benjamin Franklin
In this world its not faith that saves us but Defiance. ~Benjamin Franklin
Sex.  In America an obsession.  In other parts of the world a fact.  ~Marlene Dietrich
To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals.  ~Don Schrader
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Kaisude

Stoner still available? I'd be interested in playing with you all.

EvilEye

We are at Six already but I wouldn't mind having another character along.

Im sure MagicalMayham wouldn't mind.

But im not her so... Idk. I would post a character because its really good I don't think she would turn you down.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Kaisude

MagicalMayham

I don't mind at all, But it has to be really good! :) teasing... Maybe... ;)
Rebellion against a tyrant is obedience to God. ~Benjamin Franklin
In this world its not faith that saves us but Defiance. ~Benjamin Franklin
Sex.  In America an obsession.  In other parts of the world a fact.  ~Marlene Dietrich
To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals.  ~Don Schrader
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Kaisude

Forgive me but I will be withdrawing I am still rusty and can't handle more than 2 rps at the moment. Please have fun though, I will be watching. Love the breakfast club!