The Old West...Profile Code in First Post! PM or Post in Forum Once Filled Out

Started by Cal1496, July 15, 2010, 10:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

You asians are crazy! ;D
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

PeacethatPowerbrings

My character could be the father. Just putting that out there.

I wasn't thinking of a true scope, but you're probably right, and at the range he'll firing, it makes more sense for him to use a rifle. I was thinking the Remington M1867. Anyway, I'll figure all that out soon.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Cal1496

Carlissa- Well leader of the gang is one of my guys and he could be the father not a problem or he could not.  It wouldn't really matter to him in that sense.  So maybe Powers character could be the real father, he having a former relationship with yours, then my guy steals her away(cause he's the leader and can do that lol) and is currently with her.  No one would really know who the father is but my guy wouldn't care and there is no way to find out if the relationship changed quickly.  Like night with Powers guy, the next with mine. then they have a mine talk months later when everyone finds out and my calmly goes while sitting back in a chair, "Well I'm with her...Guess that makes the bastard mine."  Oh the simple logic of a cowboy!  Love it!

pendarious-Sounds like the real bad seed of out group so far.  The guy my leader character will be screaming to stop wasting time and just kill the prick or leave him be.  As for a name I'm thinking James Murry.  More just James than the last name.  Can picture my leader character yelling "James!  Leave it the fuck be!  Let's go!"  ya sounds good.

RubySlippers- Hot

PeacethatPowerbrings- Who knew Norway could make a kick ass gun lol  Kidding, love Norway!

Carlissa

Weeeeell, I sort of perfer it if the baby's father is the one who gets into a romantic relationship with her (Doesn't matter when it happens), since I was planning for my character to be a faithful partner. But I'll do whatever is good for the story and whatever is good with you...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

pendarious

ok thanks so now he's james *laughs* i like it. i get to be mr. jerkass sweet!
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Cal1496

Carlissa-  Well as far as romance goes, he'd be romantic you to then extend that he cared for her deeply, but he himself wouldn't be faithful.  So hear what Power has to say about his character cause it could definitely be a way better offer and just go from that.

pendarious- Just don't have him beating the womenfolk of the gang and you really shouldn't have any major problems lol

pendarious

he don't believe in hurting people that arent threatening him, his comrades, or they arent in his way.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

OldSchoolGamer

My character:

Name: Constance
Appearance: 5'11", darkly-complected black.  Traveled as part of a wagon train out of Georgia through Kansas City in 1872, shortly after the Civil War wound down the plantation her family had been slaves on.  Basically just wanting to see if the world is any different beyond the confines of the Old South.  Constance has a rudimentary education, courtesy of some Abolitionists who set up a school, and knows how to read and write--barely.  Her ultimate goal is California, where she has heard there is more opportunity.  But she has wound up here, barely making ends meet as a cook and seamstress...having to endure the advances of the local men, some of whom are Southerners themselves...

Expected adventures: Probably a sex object for the men...at least in the short run.  Longer-term, I picture she might end up part of a larger group.

Okay things to happen to her sexually: pretty much anything, except torture, mutilation, heavy bondage, or bathroom stuff.  Getting her pregnant would be okay.

Carlissa

It almost seems you don't WANT my character, Call! xD

Are we going to be doing any time-skips in this RP?

RedEve

Name: Consuela Leon
I'm thinking she's one of the gang members girl, though perhaps not of her own choosing. He could have simply bought her, or won her in a poker game. She'll have no discernible skill in terms of combat, at least not initially. Perhaps if the situation warrants it, someone could teach her how to wield a firearm.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Carlissa

Ehem... Red, I think Call already said that all the female spots were taken for the gang...

RedEve

Cal1496

Eh, one thing you'll find from me is that when comes to beautiful woman, my rules kinda go out the window.  And being that Consuela is less of rock'em sock'em character (at least initially) don't see why she couldn't be part of the gang.

And it's not that he doesn't want her, it just he doesn't want only her...He's a bank robber!

PeacethatPowerbrings

My character would probably be able to be faithful much more easily, just because of his personality. He's a hard man with a skill that happens to land him in a gang of bank robbers. He's not really as much of a scoundrel at all, but he is a very dangerous guy nonetheless.

Kaizen

I'm planning on submitting an Indian character, possibly Sioux or Apache.  I'll have something up Monday.

Cal1496

Power- A bank robber with a heart, awe lol  Nah, we need at one of those.

Kaizen- Be sure that he has a history with another character, a close personal bond.  Because my main character, the leader would have been part of more than one Indian War.  His job immediately after the Civil War being a gun for hire in those situations.  And I imagine that some other character aren't thrilled(at first) to the idea of having an Indian in their group.

At the same time, my second character could be that old friend.  He's younger than the leader and bit less caring of what people look like lol

I'll actually get there profiles up soon and put all the ones sent in on the first post

Kaizen

Quote from: Cal1496 on July 18, 2010, 12:21:38 PM
Power

Kaizen- Be sure that he has a history with another character, a close personal bond.  Because my main character, the leader would have been part of more than one Indian War.  His job immediately after the Civil War being a gun for hire in those situations.  And I imagine that some other character aren't thrilled(at first) to the idea of having an Indian in their group.

At the same time, my second character could be that old friend.  He's younger than the leader and bit less caring of what people look like lol

I'll actually get there profiles up soon and put all the ones sent in on the first post

I was thinking that my character was an Indian scout during and after the war for the Union Army (could easily be Confederate as well).  Perhaps our characters could have served in the same unit? 

Cal1496

Kaizen- Hmm being that the war ended ten years ago, and my guy was thirteen not impossible (sad how young some were who fought) but not likely either.  So how about something as simple as when guy was eighteen (five years)both happened to be in bar when a big fight broke out?  Gun play got involved and just through luck or destiny they ended up gunning down some guys and looking at each other across this bar with dead and wounded and figuring, 'I like the way he fights...Wonder if he'll pair up."  Simple lol

Edit:  Profile Code is on first post as are my profiles, very simple profile won't take long.  Don't make pictures too big if you are using them.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name: Adam Rexson
Height: 6'4
Weight: 210 lbs.
Physical Description: Lean, muscular, brown hair. Has a long scar across the front of his neck.

Weapons Carried: Bowie knife. 2 Colt 1873 Single Action Army revolvers, both carried on gunbelts, side by side on his right hip. A Remington M1867 rifle.

Cal1496

Tall S.O.B lol  Thought Don might be the tallest but hell no!

RedEve

So in terms of my character, anyone she could be "tied" to?

PeacethatPowerbrings

He can be the guy whose chest they run into when they turn to run from Don.

Cal1496

RedEve-Totally putting Don in the vote for that one.  Picked her up in Mexico a few years back and kept around her around because she's beautiful and doesn't bug him( to much for being with other woman) lol

Power- That would be pretty good.  I think so far he's the one closest in age to Don.  Just from the way others described their characters.

Carlissa

Do the dresses woman wear in the 1800's have a certain name, or are they just called day dresses?

Cal1496

When in doubt Wikipedia lol

Shit wrong era...Just follow it later on lol