What Gwynevere likes (F seeking M)

Started by Gwynevere, November 23, 2010, 02:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwynevere

I'm new to Elliquiy but not to role playing.

I like longterm, solo roleplays that involve lots of character development, plot development, personal history, history between characters and detail. I really don't think you could ever give me too much detail in a roleplay (but don't take that as a challenge  ;D). There's always sex in my roleplays but I like to build up to it. For me, plot and characters are more important than sex.

I play submissive female characters who are attracted to males. The male can be older or younger, as long as he's dominant or growing into his dominance. My characters might need rescuing from time to time, as they tend to be brats and get themselves into trouble, and they need to be taken in hand. They need somebody who can give them rules, structure and discipline. They absolutely love to be spanked, even for no particular reason. Quite often they're virgin. If you like playing the older brother, PM me immediately!

Everything is consensual, although a little bit of reluctance is OK.

I prefer real life settings in the present day, but I'd be willing to try historical settings.

I appreciate good grammar and spelling, but I'm not perfect, so I'm willing to overlook slip-ups if you're really good with character development and you understand the give and take required to keep the story moving forward. No one-liners. Give me at least two or three meaningful paragraphs, with a hook to hang the next action on.

I prefer to play by post but I can be convinced to play by email. My schedule and circumstances don't allow me to play well by IM, so don't even ask. I don't like to start a session and have to cut it short, or promise to meet at a certain time and not be able to make it at all. I can usually post once a day, sometimes more than once a day. There will be days when I can't get the time or privacy to post at all. If this bothers you, then let's agree to send a quick PM to say "I'll post tomorrow" or "I won't be able to post again until a week from Friday", with no further explanation necessary. If you haven't heard from me in a couple of days, it's OK to PM me with "Are you OK?" or "What's up?"

If you like what I've described, then let's brainstorm and see what we can come up with together.

Gwynevere
My O/Os
My f-list

cirdanf

www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)