what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TyCaine

Torn (here and there, not intentionally either) stonewashed jeans, work boots, t-shirt...

Working from home today in my 'day job', so get to be more comfortable than the suit I'm normally expected to be in...  Besides, better for hauling ass around the acreage...
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Bliss

White leafy pattern on brown blouse. Kind of a safari pattern. Cute capped sleeves, wrapped top, tunic length, with a dark brown tie at the waist embellished with large glass beads. A long paneled skirt, plain brown panels interspersed with peach/tan lace panels and peach/pink/brown delicately paisley panels. Black knee-highs, green round-toe double strap high heels. Showered late this morning, put the hair up in a high bun that's now trying to be all twisty-curly in its confines, with a few unintentional artful tendrils. A handmade corded bracelet of yellow, brown, and green cord side by side, wrapped close with gold thread, artfully knotted underneath with glass bead dangles. On the back of my wrist, the cords join to a jade lotus flower.

If I had thought to find my jade fishhook necklace this morning, this outfit would be perfect.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TyCaine

I suddenly feel under-dressed...  :)
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Bliss

*grin* Don't, Ty.
(A) I'm at work, very corporate; I'm one floor down from the CEO.
(B) I am NOTORIOUS for my overdescriptive iterations of what I've got on. Scroll back through this thread, you'll see. Scroll back far enough and you'll see where a certain someone made a bit of a drunken ode to me about it. XD
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Quote from: TyCaine on January 06, 2009, 11:29:36 AM
I suddenly feel under-dressed...  :)

*giggles* Don't worry, most of us do after The Bliss posts her ensembles.

Quote from: Bliss on January 06, 2009, 11:30:52 AM
*grin* Don't, Ty.
(B) I am NOTORIOUS for my overdescriptive iterations of what I've got on. Scroll back through this thread, you'll see. Scroll back far enough and you'll see where a certain someone made a bit of a drunken ode to me about it. XD

That WAS good. *scrolls back just to read it again and smile*
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

No secret that I'm an overachiever with meaningless things. :p
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TyCaine

I shall try not to then...  :)  And shall, instead, scroll back and see what I missed by being late to the party...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

LaBelleDame

A thin, black cotton t-shirt with a cute little turtle screened so that he's hanging out just above the left breast. Tight black, silken shorts. Purple and black lacey bra and hot pink lacey g-string underneath.
Pajama time.
I really should get me one of these.

ParisaEnyaSantika

pretty boring really... dark blue sweats, black tank, and white matching underwear
Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads ~H.D. Throeau

on/off

Lovebug

(can do this without looking or thinking) blinding white t shirt skinnyish levis black chucks black cotton socks

Disturbingly, in my eyeline there is a picture of me with my late father in which I am aged seven and wearing exactly the same damn things

Lovebug

Well not the exact same things, I went through a couple of growth spurts later on  :P

Belladonna

Since bedtime is nigh, it is nothing special honestly - just a white shirt and black pajama bottoms.

Victor LaCroix

White t-shirt close fitting cotton, Relax fit Paco Jeans, Phat Farm jockies and Jacksonville Jaguars sandals
A taste is Simply Divine

Malrunar

A blanket!  ;D (And there's Batman on my blanket. A fact I'm proud of. And wishing that it was a bit taller and you know...real. A real, horny Batman that'll want to play.)

::.....Sigh.::  ;D

Bliss

I got in an argument yesterday about whether or not one would WANT to be a bad girl in a world with a real Batman. I still contend yes, and point out all the awesome toys he has....

Anyway. *cough*

I'm wearing a red spaghetti-strap cotton cami with lace around the sweetheart neckline and the bottom hem, and a pair of panties that matches, being a red toille-like pattern on white, with the same kind of red lace hemming it. And for the education of Stattick, they're a boycut. :D

Specifically:

(note: Stock image. That is not me.)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aether

This is a lazy day for me, so athletic cut boxer briefs which are the coolest collor of dark green, kind army wool blanket color, basically snug shorts   ~.^

Lovebug

Paradox

Quote from: Lovebug on January 12, 2009, 04:13:07 PM
Not a damn thing.

That was my very first response to this thread as well.

Currently: my bathrobe and socks.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Belladonna

A grey tank top and black boy shorts featuring white cherub prints.

Ket

Black sweatpants with pink skulls down the side and a pink tank top.  My hair is a total wreck, but my face is all shiny clean and freshly moisturized!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Cherri Tart

red PJ bottoms with little white polka all over them and a red tank top that reads 'trouble monkey' across my oh so ungenerous chest.  :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Malrunar

Gray tank top with M.A.S.H 4077 on the breast, gray and green boyshorts, and my slippers that look like giant sneakers. I heart them :3

Aether

jeans and a button up, unbuttoned

Stattick

Quote from: Bliss on January 12, 2009, 07:09:00 AM
I got in an argument yesterday about whether or not one would WANT to be a bad girl in a world with a real Batman. I still contend yes, and point out all the awesome toys he has....

Anyway. *cough*

I'm wearing a red spaghetti-strap cotton cami with lace around the sweetheart neckline and the bottom hem, and a pair of panties that matches, being a red toille-like pattern on white, with the same kind of red lace hemming it. And for the education of Stattick, they're a boycut. :D

Specifically:

(note: Stock image. That is not me.)

Bliss is talking about her underwear. And referencing me. ;D You know what Strong Bad says, "Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing!"
O/O   A/A

Lovebug

Weird old faded madras shorts and the Hüsker Dü t-shirt I plan to be buried in. It's 10 pm and still a million degrees or something.