That's blackmail!

Started by Servant Girl, April 02, 2008, 04:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Servant Girl

I haven't been around for a long time but I'm in the mood for a dirty little story!

Does anyone want to play?

I'm looking for someone to play a cruel and wicked man who desires my character. 
She is a young female doctor in a prudish town who paid her way through college by nude modelling.

Is there anyone out there who would get a kick out of punishing a pretty girl in her late twenties?

To keep my deviant mind interested there would have to be humiliation, pain and more humiliation!

Message me if you are interested!

Anna  xxx

Xillen

Certainly seems interesting :)

Are you looking for someone who's gonna handle a one-time deal with her to give her back the blackmail material, or someone who continues to press her to do his bidding?

I was thinking that the guy could force her to wear a blindfold every time she's meeting him, so she doesn't know how he looks, which means he could easily spy on her (and optionally check to see if she performs the humiliating tasks she's given).

Servant Girl

Sounds great...

I love the deeper and deeper idea where he uses his leverage to get her to do something nasty and then photographs or films her so that he has greater leverage.

The one off is good but the longer story is better!

Xillen

Good, that's what interests me more as well. :)

He would probably start off nasty, but not unovercomeable, building up blackmail material before asking her more daring stuff, having more to press her with.

If you like my last idea, should we wanna think upon a few male NPCs (around 4) that are reasonable close to your character, and have the possibility to be one of the bad guys, or would you rather go with him being a complete stranger?

Servant Girl

If he knows her thats better- its more humiliating!

NPCs could be another doctor at the surgery- her boss perhaps
Or it could be the local police officer
What else?  erm not sure!  Any ideas?

Xillen

The hospital's janitor.
The guy living next door.
The owner of the general goods store where she does her shopping.
A patient with a longterm, but insignificant (as long as he's treated) affliction, that needs to be examined twice a week.
The postman.

Does she have any routinely activities? Like working out with friends once a week, a favorite bars where she hangs out a lot, a bit of jogging before she goes to work in the morning, etc...

Servant Girl

Good ideas!

Yes, to keep herself in great shape she attends an aerobics class once a week, works out at the gym twice a week and swims daily in her own outdoor pool before going to work.

Apart from keeping fit she loves to shop at the mall and to meet for coffee with her girlfriends in her local cafe or in the mall.

She's not one for going out to bars as she's quite prudish and not really interested in finding a partner at present. 

She's sure that one day her dream partner will come and sweep her off her feet.

Xillen

Ok, lessee, summary. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Your character lives in a prudish town. During her College years, she moved to a big city to get her medical degree, and managed to keep the financial strings together by working as a stripper/nude model. Now that she's back in town, she assumes that nobody around knows about that embarrasing little detail from her past and continues to live her happy life.

Now, a couple of years later it comes to hunt her, someone using nude pictures of her to blackmail her into doing embarrasing stuff. She has no idea who it is, could basically be anyone close to her. He let's her work deeper and deeper into her nets, as he makes her give him more and more material to blackmail her with.

Ok, you make a description of your character of course. Seeing as she has her own pool, she lives a reasonably luxurous house?

You can also make the description of any of the mentioned NPC's that you want to do (though I'll be playing them). I'll take the description of the other NPC's.

Guess this is going into the NCNF. Doesn't seem to contain anything supernatural.

Servant Girl

Sounds great, I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Got to go and eat rasperries and cream now... its a hard life!

Xillen

Quote from: Servant Girl on April 03, 2008, 03:32:56 PMGot to go and eat rasperries and cream now... its a hard life!

Heh, the horror! :P