Deadly Encounters... And Plenty of Food!

Started by rou, August 19, 2012, 03:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rou

The dragons are coming.

But in this land of sword and sorcery, dragons are the least of their worries. Far more dangerous inflictions plague the people of Emerr, hiding in the night ready to strike. Unlike dragons, they live in secret. And they take their victims silently.

Luckily or unluckily, the Vampires have enemies: the Lycans. But just as dangerous, and perhaps more so, the Lycans leave bloody massacres in their footsteps every full moon.

Yes, yes... The dragons are the least of their worries.

I will play Dashti, a young and seemingly innocent woman (19 years of age) who has an insatiable sense of adventure, despite and perhaps caused by her inability to leave the small town she begrudgingly calls home. What she needs is a savior, in whatever form she can get.

When a man appears near town, fatally wounded, Dashti is the first to find him, and quick to tend to his wounds. But with the full moon fast approaching, he's anxious to leave town. However, unaware of his dark secrets, Dashti is hellbent on accompanying him. And most unfortunately for him, he wants her to.

Please be ready to discuss your boundaries with me! Perhaps one of the darkest stories I've ever dared to explore, this will tend to be a twisted and rather violent tale of adventure, including a great deal of bloodshed (sometimes to be fetishized) and potential rape. Emerr is greatly and almost entirely inspired by Skyrim and the land of the Elder Scrolls, but I have made major modifications (and you are welcome to further contribute) and absolutely no knowledge of the lore is necessary to play. If you'd like to know more, go right on ahead and post in this thread, or send me a PM!

( I've had one taker. A note to others: I am still open to one or two offers for this same plot, on the premise that each play will be tweaked and altered to make it quite different from the others - I will likely try to change my own character in each circumstance as well. If you're interested, don't be shy! )

// A&A: July 17, 2022 //
“succubus angel” — anonymous

Phoenixrisen

I find this story idea very interesting, assuming that it hasn't already been taken. I am curious though about how alpha you would like the Lycan to be. I can certainly pull off tortured and I can be just about as gory as you'd need if it makes you happy, but totally dominate alpha males I can not do.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

rou

Heyo! Thanks for your interest. :)

I suppose it mostly depends also on what you would define as "totally dominate". The way I imagine it playing out, as before, is that typically when any Lycan turns, be it from extreme stress, self-defense, or a full moon, he becomes both aggressive and violent. When he resumes his human form, if he's got any energy left in him, that aggressiveness remains for a while until he expresses himself somehow or simply takes the time to calm down.

These are the situations where he'd be extremely dominate, determined on taking what's his, but they're also temporary. Let me know if even that is too much, because we can more or less bargain on what kind of character either of us are comfortable playing. Also, an important factor to note is that these scenes of dominance actually have no impact otherwise on his character. He could be the quietest creature alive otherwise, just so long as he's still got some backbone and takes initiative and such, yeah? :)

And please, all the same, if you're still interested, be willing to tell me what you might like of my character.

Phoenixrisen

I guess my definition of "totally dominate" would be something along the lines of your character being such a shrinking violet that he'd have to carry the whole RP. I can do random bouts of "that's what I want and I'm gonna get it however necessary". Aggressive I should be able handle.

As for your character, I generally don't try to put too much influence on what my partner would like to play. I do however request that she have a bit of a backbone, not being completely naive would be nice too, though a bit can be endearing and make for some interesting situations to get out of.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

rou

Then no need to worry; she definitely has backbone and a bit of spunk to her as well. I'd have to say that she's really one of my best characters as well, but then I would run the risk of disappointing that statement, so I'll just say that I believe she'll a fun and likely surprising counterpart.

I'm going to go ahead and PM you so we can further discuss our arrangements. :)

A note to others: I am still open to one or two offers for this same plot, on the premise that each play will be tweaked and altered to make it quite different from the others - I will likely try to change my own character in each circumstance as well. If you're interested, don't be shy!