Puppy for sale

Started by Old Lady Willow, September 14, 2010, 08:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

I am a newborn puppy. I've been weaned, and seperated from my parents and siblings. I'm a mixed breed. My mother is a german shepard, and my father is a golden retriver. I'm a deep gold color, with a few black spots here and there. My ears are pointed and alert as I run around my little pin, chewing on my toys.
Will anyone adopt me? I'm lonely in here all by myself.

Dark Rhain

wanders along and sees the free puppy sing in box...

"hello there...Hi? are you friendly?" waits for tail to wag as I reach out to scratch ears..
Visit your wrath upon me,
Let me feel the sting of your vengence,
Then wrap me protectively in your arms,
and shield me from harm

Pleasure like a fine meal, should be savored.

Old Lady Willow

I jump up, happy. My tail wags back and fourth as I lick this new persons hand, happy to have someont to play with, if even for a little while.

Dark Rhain

I smile happily down at the puppy. "You're the last freebie huh? WHY this must be my lucky day! Why would anything as cute as you be still left otherwise?" I pick the puppy up. "How about I take you home and pick out a name...I'll find you a nice warm blanket and fill that little puppy tummy with some puppy chow? Does that sound good?"
Visit your wrath upon me,
Let me feel the sting of your vengence,
Then wrap me protectively in your arms,
and shield me from harm

Pleasure like a fine meal, should be savored.

Old Lady Willow

I don't quite understand what this new person is saying, but with the way she says it, it must be good! I cuddle into her arms, she'd so much warmer than the lonely little playpin. I lick her face excitedly, my tail wagging faster than before. Happy little yips come out of my mouth.