Sexy Swingin’ Cyberpunky Sentient Sex Doll Cybercafe Shenanigans

Started by ff, August 11, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ff

RP has started, still accepting chars!

Approved character Sheets

IC thread

OOC thread

With loose inspirations from the cyberpunk genre or ‘how human is human’ stories a la Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell, Cyberpunk 2077, Westworld, et al…

Simple, freeform, sandbox-y premise. In the near future, robotics and AI have leaped the uncanny valley. There’s a market for lifelike ‘can you even tell they aren’t human?’ androids (humanoid robots). Some may have biologically grown skin and/or organs, some may be of synthetical materials that feel just like skin. Some androids look 100% human, others might have visible seams or other tells. AI personalities vary by function and customer request - some androids serve rote functions like manual labor or simple waitressing behavior algorithms; other androids can pass the Turing test and display as much intelligence and variety of behavior as a human.

The RP’s setting (to start, possibly branching later as desired) is a venue which is part cybercafe (offering...other services) and part android showroom floor. It is almost entirely staffed by androids….and the androids themselves are for rent or sale. 

Player character roles include android staff, human customers, and other possibilities. For example, and android customer might be arriving alongside their human owner, or have been sent out alone on a shopping errand, or even have gone rogue and be acting autonomously (perhaps pretending to be a human). You might also play a Blade Runner style human or android hunter of rogue androids .

The broader setting will be a major city in the late 21st century. Possibly Tokyo. Feel free to make specific suggestions if you have a geographic location you'd like to see (and whatever we end up going with, your character could of course be from place X and have moved to place Y where the RP starts).

Character sheet template. Put primary image in the img tags. Any additional images can be put at the end of the sheet in a similar manner.

“Role” is a few words about what your character is - human, android, profession or walk of life - for example “android waitress” or “human scientist”.

“Look” is anything you which to say to contextualize their appearance, such as how they like to dress and/or their biological age. Can be very minimal if the primar image speaks for itself.

“Personality” - you know the drill. Can be very brief if you just wanna feel out your personality as you roleplay. Some androids may have very simple personalities anyway. If you’re an android, mention any specifically programmed personality you may have (such as ‘docile waitress’).

“Background” - their backstory, yadda yadda.  Short is fine.

[float=left][img height=400][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Look:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

JoanieSappho

You had me at Sex Doll.
What sort of images were you looking for? Actual people ones, or otherwise?

ff

oh hey, I remember you from that other RP, nice to see you again

Both 'photography' and 'art' style avatars are fine. For example, below are one of each that were among my image-inspirations in posting this concept

Android avatars could be either 'passing for human' or have visible robotic features like seams or visible cables or metal parts (for example, more images added below of Taylor Swift an an android in music video and ScarJo from Ghost in the Shell)

Also I didn't spell this out in my previous post, but if someone wants to play a human with some cyborg implants that's fine too. Like Batou from Ghost in the Shell, who had robotic eyes and some other robotic parts.

Also if someone wants to play someone like the Major (also from GitS) who was originally a human consciousness, since transferred into a totally robotic body, that's fine.

Mac84

This looks very interesting. May want to play a Human "Engineer" that works to maintain The Robot/Androids/etc.

This idea brings movie/OVA Armitage the III to mind.

stormwyrm

You know by now I've got a real thing for cyberpunk. ;D I'll think up a character concept for this, probably an augmented human hacker with interesting implants. Maybe recycle some of my custom art. Akihabara is the natural place for such a cyber café / android showroom if it's in Tokyo.

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

RedEve

I think the setting and universe is very interesting, but would there be an overarching story line and if so, what would it be?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

ff

Quote from: Mac84 on August 15, 2018, 08:09:52 AM
This looks very interesting. May want to play a Human "Engineer" that works to maintain The Robot/Androids/etc.

Oh that's a fun idea. Could play 'doctor' with one of the android chars and have a ncie 'maintainance' scene

This idea brings movie/OVA Armitage the III to mind.

Just did an image search and yeah that looks like a good fit

ff

Quote from: stormwyrm on August 15, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
You know by now I've got a real thing for cyberpunk. ;D I'll think up a character concept for this, probably an augmented human hacker with interesting implants. Maybe recycle some of my custom art. Akihabara is the natural place for such a cyber café / android showroom if it's in Tokyo.

Oh that's a really good idea for a specific setting, the Akihabara neighborhood in Tokyo, I'd been leaning to something like that or Harajuku or Shinjuku

ff

Quote from: RedEve on August 15, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
I think the setting and universe is very interesting, but would there be an overarching story line and if so, what would it be?

So far I'm planning a relatively sandboxey RP buuut there may be a story line like a mass hack or virus of android NPCs (android PCs would get to decide if they get affected or not) sort of like the Puppeteer plot from the Ghost in the Shell film, and/or a rabble rousing rogue android leader like Roy Batty from Blade Runner   

stormwyrm

Quote from: ff on August 15, 2018, 06:05:17 PM
Oh that's a really good idea for a specific setting, the Akihabara neighborhood in Tokyo, I'd been leaning to something like that or Harajuku or Shinjuku

Akihabara is basically the otaku and tech-related district of Tokyo. Since it basically combined all of my tech-related life with my anime otaku hobbies, when I first visited Akihabara twelve years ago I felt I had achieved nirvana. Or more appropriately nerdvana. XD I still regularly go there on what I think of as "pilgrimages". Harajuku is more of a fashion town, where many famous Japanese fashion trends and fads (e.g. Gothic Lolita) originated, while Shinjuku is much more in the way of nightlife and clubs.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Yukina

I love cyberpunk. Would I be able to play a girl that finds herself uploaded into a gynoid body?

Cosmo_ac

Montagne

Keeping an eye on this. The concept has definitely interested me.

ff

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 15, 2018, 09:35:26 PM
I love cyberpunk. Would I be able to play a girl that finds herself uploaded into a gynoid body?

Sure. A concept like 'an originally-human character who is now somehow stuck in a gynoid body' is great (for example Major from Ghost in the Shell), whether that 'transfer' was voluntary or not. IIRC in the Major had some sort of terminal illness as a child, for example. Your char could have transferred in a purely voluntarily sense (just wanted to have a gynoid body) or it could have been done against her will for example reason (or due to impending bio-death like the Major).

That could either be done in a pure software/information/(soul?) way, or with the physical biological brain being put in the gynoid body.

A cyborg concept like Robocop (some biological parts left) or Batou from Ghost in the Shell (human but extensively augmented/cyborg-ized) is also good. Pretty much any mix of human and android/gynoid is good. (Including natural human and totally artificial.)   

ff

Quote from: stormwyrm on August 15, 2018, 08:55:58 PM
Akihabara is basically the otaku and tech-related district of Tokyo. Since it basically combined all of my tech-related life with my anime otaku hobbies, when I first visited Akihabara twelve years ago I felt I had achieved nirvana. Or more appropriately nerdvana. XD I still regularly go there on what I think of as "pilgrimages". Harajuku is more of a fashion town, where many famous Japanese fashion trends and fads (e.g. Gothic Lolita) originated, while Shinjuku is much more in the way of nightlife and clubs.

Cool. I've been to the but the neighborhoods are kind of a blur now. We'll probably go with Akihabara barring further notice.

There will be an initial primary location (The cybercafe) but for example if poeple want to do side scenes at their own characters' residences and such thta will be fine.

Elven Sex Goddess

My character submission for the game.

Name: Aphrodite (Sue Arthur Johnson)
Role:  Sentient living sex doll (Old Money Playboy)
Look:  Aphrodite is valley girl sex doll looking android.  The wardrobe she is given is lingerie and revealing clothing to wear.   
Personality: Split personality, android drives, are program for Aphrodite to pleasure both men and women in all facets of carnal pleasures.  The inherent drives in the android processor causes her every motions to ooze provocative sexuality.  In how she walks, carries herself.   Her human sentient intelligence is that of Sue who is gruff and a womanizer.  Who is constantly trying to fight the inherent programing of the android.   
Background:  Sue Arthur Johnson was a Texas Oilman.   In truth he inherited his wealth.  Now why a girls name, his mother was a big fan of Johnny Cash and the song 'a boy named Sue'.   A playboy through the seventies, eighties and nineties.    Sue was married four times.   Each time he divorced his wives.   Either because he tired of her,  or was caught cheating on her.  He fathered four children with his various wives.    Because of his jet setting playboy lifestyle.    He is estranged from all his children.   

Nearing his late seventies and developing prostrate cancer stage four.   It was caught late, as he neglected to keep regular visits to see his doctor.     Given six months to a year.    Sue at first tried the experimental  cancer treatments to stop and cure the cancer of his prostrate.   All of which were of no avail.   

But then as he was reading a magazine in the doctors office waiting for his radiation treatment.   He espies a article on the Sony corporation in Japan having developed life size living androids made of fiber optics, life like synthetic silicone.   With a hard plastic skeleton chassis.    What draws his interest is not all that.   But the fact it is the Sony corporation is claiming they could take and imprint a persons thoughts and memories into the android brain, its computer.   

The very next day Sue is on a plane with his whoopie cushion to sit on the plane.   Heading to the Sony corporation headquarters and research lab in Tokyo Japan.    The cost of the process to gain a immortal body of a android.  is one billion dollars.   He has to sell most of his properties he had inherited and invested in to meet the price tag.   Leaving him with only around ten million.  But it would be worth it, he would not die he would live now forever.    He had been a lean tall young stud abate not the muscular type at six foot.   With always having a pouch gut.   So when he had the android designed for him.   He had it designed with a muscular frame and with it at six foot four inches in height.   They even got his facial features right for when he was about twenty five years old.   

The faithful day he goes into the large MCI unit that would read his mind and transfer all his thoughts and memories into the android.   The process takes approximately six hours to complete in reading the MCI unit reading and transferring his thoughts and memories into the android unit.   

Unfortunately the android unit is not what Sue ends up in.  For a guy that had a girls name, and was a lifelong womanizer.    As he prepared to go under and complete the transfer Japanese high school hackers broke into the Sony Corporation network and well stole his thoughts and memories.  Stole who Sue is and not only stole but diverted it to a small Japanese cyber sex doll android company.    Sending his thoughts and memories into a living sentient valley girl sex doll that is 5'1" weighs about 117 lbs.   Is sun blonde with dark bronzed Californian tan.   Smooth shaved mound, perky larger then handful breasts and heart shape ass.   A wet dream for any man.   

Facts about the life like sentient android sex dolls.   Through a small company they had a break through in creating life or close to it with a android.   The doll has all the body functions of a normal human.  requires food and drink to fuel itself.   It gets rid of bodily wastes as a human.   In the sexual department it nipples will  become aroused with stimulation and arousal.  As will her sex engorge and she will develop wetness.     The model can also orgasm.   The model can also become pregnant by another likewise male model from the Tanaka company.    For the model is equipped with a reproductive system.  With nano eggs that are produced in a cycle as human females would. The nano egg is activated with its core program in developing a embryo when a nano sperm injects into it. 

Why was this develop for couples that could not have children and wanted a child to raise and have as their own.  However if the model indeed becomes pregnant,  a special silicon, fiber optic  and liquid plastic is needed to be taken for nine months daily.    As this special drink will provide the program to develop the fetus in the womb of the android.   The sex is random depending on the program of the egg that is impregnated.   Only one egg can be impregnated at a time.   The rest shut down and are dormant when the first one is impregnated and will not awaken until the two weeks after giving  birth. 

For two months Sue who is now named Aphrodite California Doll.   Was in a Tanaka store house,  awaiting purchase, and the cafe purchases her.   

Coming online and alive.   As Aphrodite has been delivered to the cafe.   Sue is not aware that he is a girl, a sex doll.  All he knows and remembers is he had to pee like hell is the last thought he had when he entered the MCI unit.    As he is unloaded and released from the delivery container.  The Aphrodite android model would suddenly sprint into the cafe.  Of course with its directives it oozes a provocative sexuality in how it moves and postures itself.   Dressed in naught but a lacy baby doll and g-string outfit.    This startles workers and has guest amused.   Of course many are leering at the bombshell running through the cafe.   Sue spots the men's restroom.   Rushing into it, he gets a bunch of open mouth stares.  Paying them no heed or the mirror.  other then he catches in his side vision a blond babe.   He goes to lift his shirt it is sheer,  the baby doll top and he notices the breasts and comments.

"Nice top babe."

It hasn't dawned on him their his.   He then goes to open his pants, but he is in his underwear.   He pushes the g-string down.  Thinking that is not enough to house the cock he had ordered a good foot long when with erection.  Instead he cannot find it, its like he is a ken barbie doll.   Taking a step back from the urinal he bends over flashing the other men in the restroom with his now great ass.   As he looks and is shocked and exclaims with a expletive. 

"Where the fuck is my cock."

The men chuckle at the outburst of the sex doll that has come into the restroom.   One of them chirps up. 

"Dam they're really going all out now in making these sex dolls.  An your cock is right her baby,  why don't you come over and taste it."

What the fuck is going on,  why in I here and like this.   Horrified  Sue is about to tell the guy to fuck off, but then he or she starts to involuntarily move forward towards the man.  As the prime programing of the android kicks in and goes to perform as it was designed to.   

Yukina

Quote from: ff on August 16, 2018, 09:43:20 PM
Sure. A concept like 'an originally-human character who is now somehow stuck in a gynoid body' is great (for example Major from Ghost in the Shell), whether that 'transfer' was voluntary or not. IIRC in the Major had some sort of terminal illness as a child, for example. Your char could have transferred in a purely voluntarily sense (just wanted to have a gynoid body) or it could have been done against her will for example reason (or due to impending bio-death like the Major).

That could either be done in a pure software/information/(soul?) way, or with the physical biological brain being put in the gynoid body.

A cyborg concept like Robocop (some biological parts left) or Batou from Ghost in the Shell (human but extensively augmented/cyborg-ized) is also good. Pretty much any mix of human and android/gynoid is good. (Including natural human and totally artificial.)

Lovely. I'll probably have her transfer be quite recent (maybe even waking up at the first scene) into a hyper realistic busty maid/waitress robot after my character was found mugged in an alley. Her brain and nervous system would probably be the only flesh parts left in the expertly crafted frame. The female restaurant owner (which'd be fun if someone played it) decided she'd make a great employee and personal toy. They might even have a remote to enact some "pervy programs". Either way, coming up with my sheet in a bit. :)

Yukina

Name: Shoko Karakuri
Role: Meek Recluse Turned Waitress Gynoid
Look: Shoko currently bares the body of a slutty waitress android. Her new owner hasn't exactly given her dignifying outfits as a result.
Personality: Shoko is a simple wallflower that truly prefers quiet areas and interaction that only goes as a far as the internet. Definitely not the type of person that wants to be in a position where a hooters girl could be described as professional in comparison. Not to mention, she gets especially flustered when it's pointed out how her last name now suits her quite well.
Background: The meek recluse usually didn't go outside, but she made the screw-up that would ruin her life even though it was just forgetting to order groceries. The unfortunate bookworm may have been succeeding in getting the products from the store that night, but she was bit too hasty getting home. A short encounter with a horrid mugger in the alley near her apartment later and all seemed done for. That was until the owner of the building next to her grim fate went out to check the noise. However, luck can be a double-edged sword. Especially when the woman that found her knew far more about biology than butchering, but faltered in humane ideals. The poor girl would wake up to find herself in a body that clearly wasn't her own. She could still feel everything, but she truly didn't want to....

ff

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 16, 2018, 10:13:40 PM
Lovely. I'll probably have her transfer be quite recent (maybe even waking up at the first scene) into a hyper realistic busty maid/waitress robot after my character was found mugged in an alley. Her brain and nervous system would probably be the only flesh parts left in the expertly crafted frame. The female restaurant owner (which'd be fun if someone played it) decided she'd make a great employee and personal toy. They might even have a remote to enact some "pervy programs". Either way, coming up with my sheet in a bit. :)

Sounds awesome.

Shoko looks great and is approved, although you might want to add a little to the Background to flesh out (no pun intended) what you said in this comment - about how she was turned into a gynoid after her near death mugging. (Someone who arrives later and only reads the sheet might not put 2 and 2 together.)

Yukina

Quote from: ff on August 17, 2018, 08:45:46 PM
Sounds awesome.

Shoko looks great and is approved, although you might want to add a little to the Background to flesh out (no pun intended) what you said in this comment - about how she was turned into a gynoid after her near death mugging. (Someone who arrives later and only reads the sheet might not put 2 and 2 together.)

Will do. :)

ff

Oh also, re: your ideas about the owner, yes there will be a cybercafe owner NPC / GMPC played by moi, although we'll see how much they are 'onstage'. And yes the owner will likely be female (most but not all of my chars are). A remote control is a cool idea. Of course I'm hoping/expecting for Shoko to get the chance to have some fun with other players' characters as well, cafe customers and so forth.

(Also, for anyone curious abut our roster so far, Aphrodite is approved as I told the player in PM.)

Yukina

Quote from: ff on August 17, 2018, 08:51:03 PM
Oh also, re: your ideas about the owner, yes there will be a cybercafe owner NPC / GMPC played by moi, although we'll see how much they are 'onstage'. And yes the owner will likely be female (most but not all of my chars are). A remote control is a cool idea. Of course I'm hoping/expecting for Shoko to get the chance to have some fun with other players' characters as well, cafe customers and so forth.

(Also, for anyone curious abut our roster so far, Aphrodite is approved as I told the player in PM.)

Sounds lovely. :)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: RedEve on August 15, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
Quote from: ff on August 15, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
So far I'm planning a relatively sandboxey RP buuut there may be a story line like a mass hack or virus of android NPCs (android PCs would get to decide if they get affected or not) sort of like the Puppeteer plot from the Ghost in the Shell film, and/or a rabble rousing rogue android leader like Roy Batty from Blade Runner   
Been thinking about this and have a few suggestions. 

That artificial intelligence, androids are classified as non citizens. Basically property owned, slaves.  Even thou they are sentient beings.   Like suggested a sub revolutionary culture and rebel leader railing against the system.   Might add for a reference source Robert Heinlein's book 'Friday' as a good source. 

Also another idea is adding a element of combat for players and there characters.   Is rival NPC cafes, organization that might try flinching from the cafe some of their property.  With such comes not just outright combative scenes, but intrigue and espionage.     Of course this is more then just  stealing androids.   It is in a cyber punk world about stealing and brokering information.   An what better place then the cafe for collecting such information for its owner to sell to the other entities of NPC players corporations and organizations in the world. 

Finally cybernetic enhanced humans.   They might not be classified as non citizens.   But like mutants in the Marvel comic world,  they are registered.   Humanity fears those that have been changed and are beyond the scope of what is normal.    Thus such individuals by law have to register.   So is the character registered and compliant or is he or she a renegade in society avoiding the intrusiveness of being registered by the government.   

All three of these ideas are meant to add a layer of depth and yet not take away from the sexiness of the cafe.  An over all soapbox genre of the story.   To blend the cyber sex with plot lines.   

TheLaughingOne

I am totes down with this idea... hopefully have something for ya soon!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!