Star Wars: Fallen Order

Started by Norsegod1839, July 17, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Star Wars: Fallen Order

Opening Scrawl

The Jedi Order is dead!

The Supreme Chancellor PALPATINE and secret Sith LORD DARTH SIDIOUS has brought forth his ultimate plan. With the Jedi’s Chosen one by his side and the republic turned against their protectors the Sith Lords plan has devastated the once galaxy spanning order. The clones they once led into battle have turned on their generals. They attack the Jedi on the battlefield, on the planetary systems that make the once Republic turned Empire, and wherever else they might hide.

The largest concentration of troops attacked the Jedi Temple two months ago. They were led by ANAKIN SKYWALKER who betrayed his order and became DARTH VADER. The sacking of the Jedi Temple has made the Jedi practically extinct with once great masters like YODA and OBI WAN KENOBI in hiding and biding their time.

Unbeknownst to the empire a small group of Jedi Padawans and Knights managed to escape the sacking of the temple and the planet Coruscant. They stole away on a small freighter called the Elipso and have been running ever since. They represent the very last of the Jedi order and through their choices the destiny of the universe is at stake.

What This Game Is

This is a freeform, sandbox game involving a group of Jedi Padawans and Knights on the run from the empire.

Two months after the events of Revenge Of The Sith the Jedi find themselves on a freighter ship named Elipso. This group will then have to decide what their next step forward is. The game can involve them going into hiding, deciding to fight the Empire and the Sith, or trying to reform the Jedi. Given the group nature of the game splitting up can be talked about but would have to be discussed by the GM.

As we go through the game the actions and choices from the group will draw the attention of the Empire in some way. The inquisitors from some of the expanded universe stuff will be involved and even the fear of Darth Vader himself.

You Might Like This Game If

You're a big fan of Star Wars specifically the original trilogy and around that time frame.

General Rules

1.   No god moding
2.   Clear Communications
3.   Respect to all involved
4.   Characters Eighteen and over

FAQ

Do I have to play a Jedi?

Within reason this game is going to be about a group of Jedi trying to figure out what there place in the Empire is. That being said not every one HAS to be a Jedi necessarily

Do I have to play someone invested in the Light Side Of The Force?

Again not necessarily. While you might be a Jedi Padawan or Jedi Knight your feelings about the force are entirely your own. Maybe you’re a Jedi whose flirted with darkness, maybe you’re a Jedi who wants to be dark. Either way its entirely up to you.

Story-Smut Ratio

Jedi don’t usually have attachment… that being said this isn’t the old days. So yes Smut is encouraged and will probably happen as these group of people find there way.

So that's the jist of it! If interested please comment down below!

Here is our character sheet

[float=left][img width=400]http://IMAGE ADDRESS GOES HERE[/img][/float] 
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b] (Any sort of code name you had while serving with the republic army)
[b]Age:[/b] (18 and over)
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Signature Skill:[/b]
[b]Lightsabers[/b]
[b]Weapons/Gear:[/b]
[b]Costume:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (A short bio of your character)

Gm Commitment Promise

As your Gm I would like to swear by the following statement and promise to you.

As you're Gm I promise to keep the game moving, to make sure you guys get a reply at LEAST two times a week, and to facilitate a fun enjoyable game.

Thread Directory

apygoos

Its bee na loong time since ive poked my head in here, but a sandbox star wars game like this certainly has my attention~

Ghostly

I had an old SW saga edition character that would work really well with this. Idk, tentative interest.

Norsegod1839

Glad to see some interest! I'd love to have you both!

Ghostly

Is expanded universe stuff ok? I really love the Nagai race (a friend of mine called them space drow, lol).

I'd be looking for a M/M pairing, but i guess it depends on chemistry.

Norsegod1839

I'm not against it! I see the start of it being the group deciding what they want to do in this empire smith universe and then going from there.

You can be any force sensitive race you like as well!

Ghostly

Cool! I'll definitively make up a character sheet then, let me know how you want that laid out.

His name is Jin (short form, his full name contains a few syllables non-Nagai can't pronounce). He's sly, sarcastic, and despite being in the jedi order sonce he was 8, hasn't quite shaken his "what good is honor if you're dead" mentality. He'd be a pawadin at age 18.

One thing about the Nagai I remember is that they have extremely developed vocal chords/abilities, and with a little practice are near-perfect mimics. I could see that coming into play if, say he's in the Jedi temple and realizes that the battle is lost. The more honor-bound jedi would be rushing in (to their deaths, he believes), while there is still a chance to get out. So Jin grabs a communicator, mimics the voice of a high ranking jedi, and orders everyone who can hear him to retreat. (Just something I came up with on the fly)

Norsegod1839

Sounds great! I look forward to seeing teh character sheet!

Flying Tengu

Star Wars is one of my favorite things, and I particularly love Jedi.  This could be something I'd be quite interested in!

Norsegod1839

Great to havey ou on board Tengu!

Captain Whitebread

I have several ideas. Will post a few when I get a chance and see what seems most popular.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Norsegod1839

RobHumph

Certainly interested in this one. Not a period of Star Wars that gets much attention other than from Vaders viewpoint.

Norsegod1839

He might even show up a time or to! Based on what the group of Jedi decides.

RobHumph

aka if they cause too much trouble for Sheev and company  :-)

I have a few backup plans for Jedi from my old SWTOR RP days... though most of them are adapted Sith but should work fine.

Captain Whitebread

Question for the GM- what happens to the Force sensitive children who escape the notice of the Jedi?

Norsegod1839

Totally depends on what the group decides (IE the in game group)

There was a great Darth Vader comic involving him hunting Jacosta the Jedi historian. In it she grabs the list of all the force sensitive Jedi so the empire can't get it.

She gets defeated and Vader gets it. Instead of giving it to Palpatine he crushes it to keep the children safe.

SOOOOOO

We could either have that be canon and the list of children be lost OR we could have Jacosta have given it to the GM character before presenting it to the group

You could also play a force sensitive kid who never got picked to go to the temple just be aware that you might not start right away with all of us. The freighter could easily go to your planet as soon as possible though.

Ghostly

How should the character sheets be laid out?

RobHumph

I know the likely answer is a "no" but would it be possible to maybe have a bounty hunter char who goes after the Jedi?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Ghostly on July 18, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
How should the character sheets be laid out?

I'm about to head to work! So I don't have time to get it up. I will however when I get back at two central time.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: RobHumph on July 18, 2018, 11:31:42 AM
I know the likely answer is a "no" but would it be possible to maybe have a bounty hunter char who goes after the Jedi?

Rob if you want to you can! Might I request you make one Jedi Knight or Padawan and then the bounty hunter?

We have the bounty hunter be a recurring force they go up against! The Jedi could be so you can get to interact past just the hunting them down and appearing as their foe.

RobHumph

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on July 18, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
Rob if you want to you can! Might I request you make one Jedi Knight or Padawan and then the bounty hunter?

We have the bounty hunter be a recurring force they go up against! The Jedi could be so you can get to interact past just the hunting them down and appearing as their foe.

That definitely works for me. I already have a Mandalorian character concept prepped for Star Warsy things.

Captain Whitebread

I was thinking more along the lines of an adult character who is Force sensitive but due to circumstances Didnt receive any training.

Also is it possible to play a trained character who is not a Jedi?  There are a number of other traditions besides the Jedi or the Sith.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: RobHumph on July 18, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
That definitely works for me. I already have a Mandalorian character concept prepped for Star Warsy things.

Great! that works for me!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 18, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of an adult character who is Force sensitive but due to circumstances Didnt receive any training.

Also is it possible to play a trained character who is not a Jedi?  There are a number of other traditions besides the Jedi or the Sith.

Yeah!

Again the opening of it is going to be on a freighter with the group of Jedi who survived the purge. That being said once they decide on the best course of action and start visiting worlds we can have them run into any character not at the temple at the time of the purge.

At most it means you might have to wait a few posts in to jump in.

Ghostly

Anyone interested in escaping alongside Jin? I'd love to play him off of some die-hard, 'for the cause!' Jedi.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Ghostly on July 18, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
Anyone interested in escaping alongside Jin? I'd love to play him off of some die-hard, 'for the cause!' Jedi.

All the Jedi padawans and knights will escape together on the fighter elipso!

Ghostly

True. Maybe a friend then? Classmate? I like going into stories like these with a few preestablished character relationships, even if they're simple.

Norsegod1839

If you want I was planning on Gming a Jedi Master! You could easily be his padawan *shrugs*

Ghostly

Eh, maybe? Depends on their chemistry.

Norsegod1839

Up to you! It wouldn't be a romance more just like a partnership.

Captain Whitebread

Okay, next series of questions...

Do you want full Jedi Masters or would you prefer Padawans?

What are your thoughts on fallen Jedi who have been redeemed?

As an aside, what are your thoughts on the Rule of Two?  Palpatine clearly had multiple apprentices before Vader. Or are they the only two Sith in existence?

Ghostly

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on July 18, 2018, 02:43:17 PM
Up to you! It wouldn't be a romance more just like a partnership.
Yeah, I figured that. Again, depends on what sort of character arc he needs.

RobHumph

I was planning on just making a Jedi Knight. As much as I'd love to play a char like Rahm Kota, it might be a tad overpowering but hey, that's just me, you can all go nuts.

And I believe the Rule of Two means that there are only 2 Sith Lords at any one time but Sith Assassins and Inquisitors, who are more just specially trained enforcers who know very little about what the Sith are, are fine.

Imogen

Quote from: RobHumph on July 18, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

I could bring a 16 year old force user!

-hides-

Just kidding. Just kidding!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 18, 2018, 02:48:00 PM
Okay, next series of questions...

Do you want full Jedi Masters or would you prefer Padawans?

What are your thoughts on fallen Jedi who have been redeemed?

As an aside, what are your thoughts on the Rule of Two?  Palpatine clearly had multiple apprentices before Vader. Or are they the only two Sith in existence?

I don't want a TON of Jedi Masters, as a matter of fact I would probably prefer my guy to be the only one. I only say that because its kind of a GM position. However if you want to submit a character sheet for a master I'll look at it and try and work with it.

I don't mind a fallen Jedi who has been redeemed!

And there will definitely be more than just Palpatine and Vader! But I'm keeping that up my sleeve.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Imogen on July 18, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

-hides-

Imogen! you better come aboard with a PROPERLY aged character :)

RobHumph

Quote from: Imogen on July 18, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

-hides-

*Intense flashbacks*

Just don't name the poor thing Cylden and we'll be alright  :-)

Imogen

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on July 18, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
Imogen! you better come aboard with a PROPERLY aged character :)

haha! No worries! I was just teasing Rob. He knows an old character of mine ;-)

Quote from: RobHumph on July 18, 2018, 03:06:21 PM
*Intense flashbacks*

Just don't name the poor thing Cylden and we'll be alright  :-)

I promise to behave!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Norsegod1839

Come on in Imo! The Rp waters are great.

Imogen

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on July 18, 2018, 03:10:24 PM
Come on in Imo! The Rp waters are great.

I do like me some Star Wars! I'll see what characters others come up and possibly make a padawan if there's someone interested in having one. Probably would be a rather willful character with strict ideas about right and wrong, and not that clear on the moral high ground on achieving them.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Norsegod1839

Sweet!

I'll start working on the character sheet and have it posted in the next hour.

Norsegod1839

Character sheet is up everyone!

Flying Tengu

Is crossplay acceptable for this?  We seem to have mostly male characters so far, and I've got what I feel is a good concept in mind for a female character.  A senior Padawan, more of a scholar than a warrior, her connection with the Force grants occasional visions of the future.  She'd be divided between the past, the future... or forsaking both in the face of their opposition.

Norsegod1839

I'd really love to get some more females! you guys can play any gender you want BTW and any sexuality.

RobHumph

Alias: Commander Kelzan
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 90 kilograms
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nickname: Horns
Signature Skill: Lightsaber Combat
Lightsabers: Single-blade, Blue crystal
Weapons/Gear: N/A
Costume: Robes and Cloak
Bio:

Born on Iridonia, Kelzan was quickly discovered to have a sensitivity to the force. He remembers little of his childhood there, for there wasn't much of it before the recruiters came to spirit him away to the Jedi Temple and to the lessons of the younglings. His time as a youngling was like that of many, many others. Strict tutelage in the ways of the Light Side, indoctrination into the Jedi Way of thinking, learning to let emotions go and perhaps most importantly, the Jedi Code.

His career as a Jedi was simple after that. When he completed his time as a youngling, he became a padawan learner, and several years later, a Jedi Knight in his own right. Throughout all of it, Kelzan showed the greatest aptitude towards lightsaber combat, in particular, Form 3, Soresu. He was a Jedi Guardian, the warriors of the order.

When the Clone Wars began, Kelzan was one of the first to volunteer for a position in the Grand Army of the Republic. He was given a company of clones in part of the larger forces directed by Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi. He has fought in several war fronts in the galaxy, the Second Battle of Geonosis the most prominent among them.

Before the execution of Order 66, Kelzan had taken leave to the Temple and was there first hand to witness the slaughter. While part of him knew he should have died there, another told him to help a precious few others escape. And that he did.

Alias: N/A
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 100 kilograms
Nickname: Shev'la Kyr'am ("Silent Death" in Mando'a)
Signature Skill: Piloting, Repair, Marksmanship, General Explosives
Lightsabers N/A But one would make for an excellent trophy
Weapons/Gear:
    -
1x WESTAR-35 Blaster Carbine

-
2x WESTAR-35 Blaster Pistols

-
1x JT-12 Jetpack

-
1x Lancer-Class Pursuit Craft, The Kandosii

- Several Knives
Costume: Typical Mandalorian Beskar'gam coloured green, the armour everyone thinks of when the skull symbol of the Mandalorians appears.
Bio:

Little is known about Jaxun Ordo's younger life beyond what can be expected. Born on Mandalore and taught the ways of the Mandalorian warrior, Jaxun only really makes any claim to distinction after he left his home planet when he was in his late teens, and started his long career of bounty hunting, grand robbery, and whatever else could make him money and give him a chance to put a blaster bolt through someone's heart.

Jaxun's storied career is not the match of his peers, doubtless, he is next to unknown compared to the giants of his field, Cad Bane and Jango Fett, but he is known enough. If you want someone dead and aren't worried about making it look like an accident, Jaxun Ordo can get it done, it's as simple as that.

Norsegod1839

Flying Tengu

Height: 1.65 meters (5'5")
Weight:  55kg (121 lbs)
Sexuality: Mostly straight
Nickname: None
Signature Skill: Foresight.  Tiala occasionally receives glimpses of the future from the Force.  But, as Yoda said, always in motion, the future is; what she sees may or may not come to pass.
Lightsaber  Traditional and blue
Weapons/Gear:  Tiala carries a high capacity datapad; when fleeing, she copied as many Jedi works onto it as possible.  She also has a short-range scanner capable of performing different sorts of analysis.
Costume:  Being on the run means that Tiala has had to give up wearing the simple brown robes she prefers.  Instead, she wears simple synthleather travelling clothes, typical of many spacers, with simple pants, shirt, and light jacket.  She does have one rather more daring outfit, in black synthleather, which would cling tighter to her feminine form and leave her midriff bare, but she hasn't worn it yet.  She worries that, given the reputation of her species, she may better blend in if she does.
Bio:
Tial'avek was born on Ryloth, but she never knew it.  Or, at least not beyond the briefest of memories.  She remembers that her father was strong, and her mother was beautiful, but she can't remember what they did.  The Jedi came when she was four, and took her away to Coruscant.

As she grew, Tiala discovered that she had not only a gift with the Force, but also a curious mind as well.  She always wanted to make new discoveries, and have new experiences.  Despite this desire, she did not often leave the temple.  There was so much history there, it would take one person a lifetime to learn it all, and her visions of the future sometimes took her far away, anyway.  As such, she traveled only rarely, and still has little experience with the world outside the temple.

The Clone Wars didn't change much for Tiala.  The Jedi still needed capable scholars and teachers, and Tiala could do both of these quite well.  She also managed to aid somewhat in analyzing and interpreting incoming war data, as the Order liked to have its own analysis, separate from that provided by the Republic.

As the war progressed, she began having visions of a terrible atrocity to come.  She saw the sacking and burning of the temple, Jedi gunned down by faceless soldiers, and a terrible warrior in black armor.  She tried to report this, but her master was off to war, and no one else properly understood her abilities.  Her warnings went unheeded.

When Order 66 occurred, Tiala happened to be making some digital scans of old texts.  She quickly downloaded as much information she could before running to the transport; with the visions she'd been having, her gear was all packed and ready to go.  Something of the Order had to survive...

Norsegod1839

Flying

Your girl having foresight how about she had a vision of the purge tried to warn the order that at least SOMETHING was about to happen but they ignored her.

Flying Tengu

Okay, sounds great!  I like that.  Will work it in to the bio.

Say, which section will this game be going in?

Norsegod1839

Under Extreme

A. Because I put everything there

B. Because some aliens have tentacles

C. Because its supposed to be gritty with you know the fall of the order

RobHumph

Updated my last post with Jaxun's charsheet included.

Flying Tengu

Dear Jaxun,

Please don't shoot us too much.

Love,
Tiala

Norsegod1839

Looks good Rob! We know have our foe

Besides of course the dark force users that will be hunting them!

RobHumph

You're no good to me dead. So only a few shots.

Unless the dead rate is even in which case, eat plasma fire!

Norsegod1839

So far a great set of characters!

I'll reply to PMS and make my master character tonight!

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Norsegod1839

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 18, 2018, 07:33:47 PM
*hides face in frustration*

*is worried something is wrong*

Do you... do you want to join Le Dame?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on July 18, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
*is worried something is wrong*

Do you... do you want to join Le Dame?
NO *cries*

I SHOULDN'T BE ITS NOT GOOD FOR ME! I'm mostly frustrated because 400 games decided to start and people wanted to write with me and then this fucking pops up. Especially when I'm currently obsessed with SW, Phasma(in particular) and the First Order/Empire? I mean, you're talking to someone whose next year's be cosplay project is her Original Sith. I just need a reason to have dual sabers and red contacts @__@

SO YA...I'M INTERESTED! I just know I SHOULDN'T

SO I'M JUST

LURKING LIKE A WEIRDO!
A&A | FxF |

Dragongoddess

*pulls the dame in with her*  I'm here, bitches!

Flying Tengu

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 18, 2018, 07:41:59 PM
NO *cries*

I SHOULDN'T BE ITS NOT GOOD FOR ME! I'm mostly frustrated because 400 games decided to start and people wanted to write with me and then this fucking pops up. Especially when I'm currently obsessed with SW, Phasma(in particular) and the First Order/Empire? I mean, you're talking to someone whose next year's be cosplay project is her Original Sith. I just need a reason to have dual sabers and red contacts @__@

SO I'M JUST

LURKING LIKE A WEIRDO!

Join usssss...

Or, if you really can't right away, bookmark it and join late?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 18, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

Quote from: Flying Tengu on July 18, 2018, 07:48:26 PM
Join usssss...

Or, if you really can't right away, bookmark it and join late?

omg noooooo

lol

HALP!
A&A | FxF |

Dragongoddess

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Norsegod1839

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 18, 2018, 07:41:59 PM
NO *cries*

SO I'M JUST

LURKING LIKE A WEIRDO!

Well we would LOVE to have you! I really really would.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 18, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

Whoooop whooop for Dragon!

RegretNot

This is my dilemma too, running a game and in two group games already, but a miraluka jedi calls...

Norsegod1839

Regret! Man I would love to have you to!

You're both fantastic!

Ghostly

Alias: None
Height: 5''11'
Weight: 155lbs
Sexuality:Bi
Nickname: Bey
Signature Skill: Dual-wielding combat(Jar’Kai); Piloting; Enhanced vocal range (mimicry, racial trait)
Lightsabers: Short-blade, silvery-blue crystal, grip has been modified to resemble a traditional Nagai weapon
Weapons/Gear: Lightsaber, Tehk’la Blade
Costume:
Bio: Born into a noble family, Bey was expected to live a life in service the Nagai people, to help them rebuild and flourish after the planet Nagi had been devastated from years of war. He got his chance earlier than expected when his force sensitivity was discovered by two Jedi ambassadors who had been sent to meet his parents. The prestige of a child in the Jedi Order could do much for his people’s budding alliances and future success, so his parents accepted the offer to have him trained at the main Jedi temple on Coruscant.

Though proficient in his studies and martial lessons, Bey never seemed to embrace the Jedi Code with the zealous vigor of some of his classmates. He stubbornly clung to his heritage, his tehk’la blade, and his family’s mission. Still, as a promising student (with important family ties) he graduated to the rank of Padawan.

During the clone wars, Bey served as both assistant, pilot, and occasional bodyguard to his master Tala Pamani. She was more tactition than fighter, a human with the wisdom that came with age. Travelling the galaxy she forged alliances that could potentially turn the tide of the war. Sometimes Bey helped. Mostly he drove the ship. It was that duty that sent him alone to the temple hanger bay that fateful morning...

((Rough draft? let me know if this works.))

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 18, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
Disrespectful

<offers la dame a hand>

Come play with us, if it pleases you to do so.

Flying's Twi'lek is going to have a little company.  Now I have to play my Twi'lek Padawan.....

Flying Tengu

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 19, 2018, 12:09:45 AM
<offers la dame a hand>

Come play with us, if it pleases you to do so.

Flying's Twi'lek is going to have a little company.  Now I have to play my Twi'lek Padawan.....

Sounds great!  There can always be more Twi'leks, after all!

Dragongoddess

My Mandalorian was sent in so *fingers crossed*

Norsegod1839

Dragon you can go ahead and post it in here!

You need a face claim though.

Dragongoddess

Honestly, I have no clue for a faceclaim.  I'd be open to suggestions if anyone has any?

Alias: Zib, Z, Nex
Height: 5'9
Weight: 148 lbs.
Nickname: Z, Zib, Nex
Signature Skill:
Lightsabers: Zabine Vel has two lightsabers of differing colors.  One saber is purple while the other is bronze, though she might not necessarily wield both at the same time.
Weapons/Gear:
Costume:
Bio: Practically born into the order, Zabine Vel can't remember a time where she didn't belong to the Jedi Order.  Not only that, but she also can't remember a time when she wasn't the best of her class training under the Council Masters.  Though many Masters took notice of the young girl, she was skipped over a few times and Master Yoda believed she was to find herself turned away when she came of age.  No matter how good her skills were, she showed an independence that was not appreciated in a Padawan.  It wasn't until she caught the eye of a Master who would come to be known as Count Dooku that she would receive the coveted position of Padawan.

He was a wonderful Master, having been known for his skills with a saber that few could even compete with.  But that wasn't all.  His skills with the Force were strong as well, competing with the strength of Yoda himself.  Zabine Vel felt lucky to get to train with someone like him.  Just like her, he was one of the best in his class but he held a secret from the Council.  Under her first Master, Z learned of the dark side, what it could do, where it came from.  But after the death of Qui-Gon, it got more intense.  Dooku changed for the worse and it scared Z.  That is until he walked away from the Order and the Mandolorian Jedi was returned to her original training with Yoda and the Council Masters.

This is where she spent a few more years, still one of the best but now more reserved.  Often she would be asked if she knew what had happened to her Master and each she answered with the same lie as before: No.  Master after Master would find Padawans, skipping over her.  She was starting to wonder if any Master would choose her again when Master Ki-Adi-Mundi, a well-respected member of the Jedi Council approached her about once more being a Padawan.

Though both had been members of the Council while she trained with them, the two were very different.  While Dooku was more combat-focused and taught her tricks of the dark side she wouldn't soon forget, Mundi was more focused in the Force.  His two brains no doubtedly helping with his strength in the Force.  He was a great Master and helped her find peace with her past with her previous Master before D-Day, as Z still calls it came.

That was the scariest day of the Mandalorian's life.  Master Ki-Adi-Mundi had been sent on a mission and she was meant to stay at the Temple.  Something was coming, though, she could feel it.  It was clearly premeditated.  Anakin brought some clones to the Temple.  They were all supposed to die.  And she could feel it in the Force when her own Master was murdered.  That was all she could remember before everything became a blur.  Now she's in a small group of the Jedi Order that had manage to escape and they had no clue what to do.

Captain Whitebread

Alias: None known
Height: 1.5 m
Weight: 65 kg
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Nickname:  Lia'rn (Little Brother) especially among Twi'leks
Signature Skill: Acrobatic Dual Wield
Lightsabers
Twin Sai
(Approx 1/2 the length of a regular lightsaber
Weapons/Gear:
Paired  MandelTech model 14s

Costume: See Pic.
Bio:  A Darian Twi'lek, Ilar'Ven's skin is grey, which presents a startling contrast to his almost luminous amber eyes.  He wears nothing but black, accenting himself with gold.  He has a number of decorative tattoos that were given to him as a child by his former owner. 

Ilar'Ven wasn't born with the name he goes by; it was given to him.  He doesn't even remember his birth name or his parents.  All he knew before the Jedi found him was slavery.  He was treated very much like a pampered pet, which separated him from the majority of the other slaves.  It wasn't a safe position to be in.  Where he was frequently viewed as being privileged, he was the one who bore the brunt of his Zabrak mistress' frustrations.  She gave him up to them reluctantly but as a sign that she bore them no ill will for freeing her illegally held property, she offered to sponsor his training.  She saw it as a bribe to avoid punishment.  The Jedi saw it as a  sizeable donation to their coffers.

Ilar'Ven was smaller than average, to the point that even fully grown he looks like a 3/4 scale model of an adult Twi'lek.  Coming in at a hulking 1.5 meters, he is frequently taken for a child.  With that stature comes astonishing speed and dexterity.  He is a skilled acrobat and pilot.  Quiet and observant, he frequently blends into the background in social situations.  The lessons learned in slavery are hard to unlearn.

He is considered by many to be a prodigy of lightsaber combat, mastering several forms before his peers could master one.  He is still a long way from becoming a full Jedi Master, however and has difficulty remaining calm in situations that bring him into proximity to the slave trade.  He is far better with telekinetic powers than he is a telepathic ones.  It has been postulated by more than one Master that this is possibly due to his reluctance to force his will upon others, which may be due to his barely remembered life as a slave.

His Master was Fasa Hess, a Miralukan who was as skilled as a healer as he was as a warrior fell defending the Jedi Temple when Vader and the clones attacked.  His valiant sacrifice bought Ilar'Ven enough time to load half a dozen younglings and some supplies onto a damaged shuttle and to get them out of harm's way.  He knows that if he'd stayed and fought by his Master's side that not only he but the six younglings would also now be dead rather than in relative safety aboard the Eclipso.  That knowledge is a poor salve for survivor's guilt.

Captain Whitebread

Ghostly, may I suggest Bill Kaulitz as a face claim? 

Ghostly

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 19, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
Ghostly, may I suggest Bill Kaulitz as a face claim? 

That's not exactly what I'm looking for... eh, I might end up drawing one.

Imogen

Unfortunately, I have to bow out, guys!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

RobHumph

It's a shame Imogen. I was so looking forward to Cylden 2.0. You have fun in other stuff!

And we have a Mandalorian Jedi? Should be interesting, though she won't be very Mando given Jedi upbringing.

HairyHeretic

Tempting.

Would a Knight or Padawan in the Jedi Explorer Corps be more suitable?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: HairyHeretic on July 19, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
Tempting.

Would a Knight or Padawan in the Jedi Explorer Corps be more suitable?

I could certainly work with something like that!

HairyHeretic

Which would be more suitable though, Knight or Padawan? I was under the impression you were looking to keep the seniority down, but I think a Knight might be a more likely candidate for an Explorer than a Padawan. Thinking Lorridan for a race. Maybe a Jedi who has been with the Explorer Corp as a Padawan, serving under a Knight, just returned to the Temple to complete their own Knight trials before things went to hell. That way I could go Knight or Padawan, whatever was a suitable level.

He's seen a lot of different places around the Outer Rim, but his formal training has been somewhat lacking as much of what the ship was doing was scouting, surveying and the occasional archeological mission. He does however probably have a lot more 'real world' experience than most Padawans, especially with the greyer side of life.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Norsegod1839

I feel A knight would probably be the one that fits? Though if you want to go with a Padawan that's fine to.

I am looking ot keep senority down but only so far as in Masters. I think any one can really be a Jedi Knight since it only meant that you completed your trails and didn't have a master. In a way it would make sense that most are knights because if most padawans usually had a master to train them.

Either way I like your idea.

RobHumph

Knight is the rank above padawan. A masterless padawan would just be sent to the agriculture corp or something like that if they couldn't find another master.

But I think either Knight or Padawan would work for this game. Those ranks wouldn't mean much after Order 66 anyway.

HairyHeretic

Sound, I'll get him written up properly in the next day or so.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

NihilXIII

Alias: Blackout Leader (callsign)
Height: 1.89m
Weight: 64kg
Sexuality: Unknown (unexplored)
Nickname: N/A
Signature Skill: Stealth and infiltration, Piloting, Lightsaber combat
Lightsaber: Single blade, magenta crystal
Weapons/Gear: DC-17 hand blaster, Jedi commlink concealed in gauntlet
Costume: Varies according to mission. His Jedi garments are sleeveless and dark grey, with a black leatheris tunic and black boots and gauntlets. He rarely wears a Jedi cloak.
Face Claim: Ash Stymest

Bio:
A spice dealer and her slave; a pirate captain and her first mate; a Separatist senator and her aide; together with Master Seryn, Cohl had worn the identities both unsavoury and unassuming, disreputable and revered.
Cohl had been a troublesome youngling and found it difficult to embody the tenets of the Jedi Code; his emotions governed him, and he often confused what was right with what was easy. This, and his habit of sneaking into places that he shouldn’t be, led to his isolationism and disregard for others. By the time he reached 13 years of age, he’d given up hope of being selected as a Padawan. Although his skills with Form V lightsaber combat were above average compared with his peers, his aforementioned emotional instability gave him a frightening lack of control over the Force.

Thus, when he was summoned before the Jedi Council, Cohl assumed the worst – that he was being sent to the Agricultural Corps, or worse, being exiled from the Order entirely. To his surprise, however, the Council Chamber was empty, save one individual he did not recognise.
“You will not know me, Cohl Serasai,” she had said to him, “just as nobody here will know you”. And thus began his apprenticeship under Master Seryn, a Jedi who’s existence was known only to the highest circles of the Jedi Order and the Republic. Her missions took her far and wide, executing directives that could not be tied to either party, and Cohl soon learned how to slip into the skin of a hundred different denizens of a hundred different worlds. For the first time in his life he felt that his short-comings actually served him well, and in Master Seryn he had a tutor that would encourage his strengths while nurturing his weaknesses rather than admonish him for them.

For five years, Cohl and his Master disbanded illegal slave rings, stymied the flow of illegal trade between Republic worlds, and shut down experimental weapon manufacturers while procuring their research for the Republic. Something seemed to be brewing, and when the Republic began bleeding member worlds at an alarming rate, Master Seryn and Padawan Serasai were placed within the fledgling government of the new Confederacy of Independent Systems.
When the Clone Wars broke out, Cohl and his Master found themselves trapped behind enemy lines. A call to arms forced them to expose their identities and their exfiltration began the battle of Serenno, a battle that the Republic ultimately lost.
Upon returning to Coruscant, Cohl and Seryn were quickly assigned command of the 13th Company, comprised of Clone Shadow Troopers and specially trained Clone Assassins. Their missions, though still covert, allowed them to at least operate as Jedi, and while the Clone War raged loudly and publicly, the 13th Company silently opened its seedy underbelly and fought from the shadows. During the war, Cohl’s skills at the controls of a Starfighter earned him command of the 13th’s Starfighter squadron, known as Blackout. As Blackout Leader, he was at the forefront of stealth strikes against CIS weapons facilities in his black Jedi Interceptor, and lauded as a hero to his men.
Had it not been for the death of Master Seryn at the hands of bounty hunter Cad Bane, Cohl might have considered the Clone War to be the best years of his life. But a Padawan without a Master is no Padawan, and it was with great reluctance that he heeded the call to return home with the 13th Company.

Returning to find Coruscant reeling from a recent attack at the hands of General Grievous, Cohl found the Jedi Temple in a state of trepidation; something was on the horizon, everyone could feel it, though what it was and what it would mean, nobody knew. It was this, along with his anger at the death of Master Seryn, that kept Cohl awake the night that Order 66 – Operation Knightfall – was enacted. The marching of the 501st Batallion roused him from his quarters, and the sudden and systematic culling of life drew his distinct magenta blade to his hand. The rest was a blur of emotion and panic, as all around him, Cohl’s peers were cut down by blaster fire, and Clone Troops fell afoul of those few Jedi that weren’t so easily caught unawares. At the head of the slaughter was a shadowy figure, cutting swathes of Jedi down with his own blue lightsaber, but Cohl never saw a face, nor did he recognise whomever it might have been beneath the clouding rage. All he knew was that the Jedi had been betrayed, and Coruscant – the Republic – was no longer safe.
How he found himself aboard the Elipso alongside other survivors, he could not say. But as the Jedi Order waned, the Republic fell, and the Empire resolutely imposed itself over the remains of both, Cohl felt for certain that his role in all of this would once again take him into the shadows – and if he wasn’t careful, beyond…

Norsegod1839

All these character sheets!

I'll make my master tonight and a character sheet room!

NihilXIII

On a more-or-less related note, did anyone else just see the announcement trailer for the final Clone Wars series? Did not see that one coming!

Norsegod1839

I just got done watching it! I was a big fan of that series!

RobHumph

I admit it got me pumped. Finally get to see what would have been season 7 with proper animation.

Norsegod1839

My Jedi Master is up!

I'll be making the Character Sheet tonight! But it will be later.

Then I'll start working on the intro as well but might wait a day or two to post it so some people can work on their character sheet.

Captain Whitebread

With all the lightsaber prodigies in this group I will probably be shifting g th focus of my character which likely means they will be Miralukan rather than Twi’lek. Then again the ones who were better with their lightsabers were more likely to survive the attack

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 19, 2018, 11:32:18 PM
With all the lightsaber prodigies in this group I will probably be shifting g th focus of my character which likely means they will be Miralukan rather than Twi’lek. Then again the ones who were better with their lightsabers were more likely to survive the attack
Mine's more of an all-around if it makes you feel better?

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 19, 2018, 11:57:02 PM
Mine's more of an all-around if it makes you feel better?

Too many have mentioned being lightsaber prodigies.

In order to be different, I will likely go with a healer who frustrates his combat instructors by insisting on using “form zero”, aka not activating his lightsaber

Norsegod1839

I do want to get some variety! So I would really like a healer.

And perhaps at this point any future character sheets can kind of move away from that? I'm not going to force anyone to be something they don't want to be of course! I however will certainly promote diversity.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 20, 2018, 12:27:18 AM
Too many have mentioned being lightsaber prodigies.

In order to be different, I will likely go with a healer who frustrates his combat instructors by insisting on using “form zero”, aka not activating his lightsaber
That sounds pretty awesome actually!  As long as you like your character, I say go for it!

Captain Whitebread

I always like my character. I’ve tried to do this Jedi healer twice on E and both times the game stalled ten or so posts in.

So, scratch one Twi’lek and replace him with a Miralukan that was raised on Ithor. Yup, he speaks Hammerhead. He doesn’t like fighting so he’s chosen a light pike rather than a saber.

Norsegod1839

I love the idea! I rpomise at the veyr least this won't be a ton post game lol

RobHumph

Updated Jaxun's CS with some more detailed equipment, since that seems to be what we're going for

Norsegod1839

I should be able to get the sheets up today more towards the evening!

Captain Whitebread

Will redo my character when I get a chance

NihilXIII

I'll also do some tweaking to my character sheet to bring it to standard, I was in a bit of a rush to get it posted

Norsegod1839

I'll be throwing up the OOC and Character Sheet Room Shortly

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on July 20, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
I'll be throwing up the OOC and Character Sheet Room Shortly
sweet

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

I am starting on the intro now! Please go ahead and get your characters over promptly.

RobHumph

Norsegod1839

Congrats on being first Rob!

Norsegod1839

RegretNot

Still room for new concepts Norsegod?

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

While the game is just starting there's still plenty of room! We also have a recruitment need for more female characters as well!

Captain Whitebread

Speaking of plenty of room, that is one thing we might not have on the ship.  Specs on the YT1300 (aka the most overused ship in Star Wars RPing - sad but true) indicate that it has a crew of 2 and room for 6 passengers unless modified.  http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/YT-1300_Light_Freighter

So far we have:

Modok
Cinjin and 6 younglings (so far only a Rodian female specifically identified) as well as an unspecified number of 'wounded'.
Cohl
Kelzan

If we get any more players (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!) We'll be sharing rooms and probably 'hot bunking' by taking turns sleeping in shared rooms.

RobHumph

There's also the passenger variant of the YT-1300 Freighter. Can hold up to 15

This picture refuses to behave... Basically, it can house between 9 and 15 passenger depending on how you modified it.

Captain Whitebread

With a serious reduction in cargo

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 21, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
Speaking of plenty of room, that is one thing we might not have on the ship.  Specs on the YT1300 (aka the most overused ship in Star Wars RPing - sad but true) indicate that it has a crew of 2 and room for 6 passengers unless modified.  http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/YT-1300_Light_Freighter

So far we have:

Modok
Cinjin and 6 younglings (so far only a Rodian female specifically identified) as well as an unspecified number of 'wounded'.
Cohl
Kelzan

If we get any more players (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!) We'll be sharing rooms and probably 'hot bunking' by taking turns sleeping in shared rooms.

It's a temp ship!

We'll be getting our TRUE ship after the first mission depending on what we as a group decide.

Captain Whitebread

I’ve always wanted a star destroyer

Norsegod1839

hehehehehehehe

We shall see!

I'm a fan of the clone wars era Star Destroyers to!

Captain Whitebread

Love the fighter carrier design, taking off and landing through a central trench

Norsegod1839

The question is do we have enough of a crew to man it?

OR is our first mission getting a ship and a crew to staff it!

Captain Whitebread

There are smaller ships that would be easier to crew. 

And would be easier to get.

And would stick out less.

Norsegod1839

We'll see! I have a few ideas and of course it also depends on what the group decides to do with themselves.

Dragongoddess

You forgot some of the characters that simply haven't been transferred over yet.  Mine being simply because I can't find a good faceclaim that I like and works as a Mandalorian...

Norsegod1839

You can go ahead and post in DG to the game if you want.

RobHumph

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 21, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
You forgot some of the characters that simply haven't been transferred over yet.  Mine being simply because I can't find a good faceclaim that I like and works as a Mandalorian...

A Mandalorian can be any species. One of the brilliant things about playing them. Finding face claims isn't that difficult though at the end of the day, it's purely up to you.

Captain Whitebread

VT-49 Decimator

Vanguard-class heavy assault gunship

If we wanted to fight, these are good small fighting ships with crews of 4-6....

Norsegod1839

I'll make sure to note em down Whitebread!

What the group decides is going to be their focus moving forward will ultimately be the biggest deciding factor.

IE Smuggling, going to reform the Jedi Order, Fighting the empire, traveling and just helping people ect.

Captain Whitebread

In Xanadu did Kub'la Khan a stately pleasure dome decree,
where Alph, the sacred river, ran,
through caverns measureless to man,
down to a sunless sea.

Captain Whitebread

Also, quick question:  Are we permitted more than one character?

Norsegod1839

You can have more than one! BUT with how man males to females we have right now I might limit it just to one female and one male

That being said I'll hear any ideas. I just want to get more of an equal mix of both genders.

Captain Whitebread

I'll stick with one for now.  I rarely play females because I suck at them.

Just out of curiosity, how many injured are on the ship?  I made a passing reference in my post but didn't specify a number.  I did specify that Cinjin had rescued six Jedi younglings.  Did anybody else bring any on board?

Norsegod1839

I don't remember seeing it in anyone elses post. However it's also up to you guys who you saved! I would say we shouldn't get to many NPC younglings and stuff because someone will have to play them realistically.

Dragongoddess

Norse, just because a youngling was saved from the initial attack does not mean that either A) they did not get injured and still die from that injury or B) die later in the game.

RobHumph

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 22, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
Norse, just because a youngling was saved from the initial attack does not mean that either A) they did not get injured and still die from that injury or B) die later in the game.

Especially B... not many of our chars will realistically survive this game.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: RobHumph on July 22, 2018, 12:12:27 PM
And that's part of the fun

NihilXIII

Quote from: RobHumph on July 22, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

I do have a bad habit of killing off my own characters. Maybe I'll change gear and try to outlive you all on this one XD

RobHumph

Just don't go full Saizen on us and you can go nuts Nihil  :-)

And as for our character mortality rate, it'll be fun seeing how it all plays out.

Norsegod1839

If you guys want to include younglings you saved as NPCs you control thats fine. Just bear in mind you'll be writing for them and what you decide to do with them will be up to you.

Captain Whitebread

Already figured that. Will just need to detail the other five. If people want to make suggestions I’m open. I just wanted to know if Cinjon had any patients.

May have figured out a way to play a female but the guys won’t like it. Lol. She’s either going to be gay or very species specific with her preferences

Norsegod1839

I play female as lesbian as well so thats fien captain hell if you need a romance partner....

Captain Whitebread

You'll need to match species as well.  I'm going for one of the non-humanoids, probably a Nautolan or a Kel Dor.  Might do a gender swap on a character though, who would help the Jedi (for a price) as well as betray them (for a higher price) unless given a really good reason not to.

Let me monkey about with ideas.  Don't want to play somebody who would betray them right off the bat.

Also, I'm using a list of emotions=colours for Cinjin's Force sight, despite the fact that he doesn't actually see colours.   I'll be relying on people's posts to try and pick up their emotional state and translate them into colours.

Norsegod1839

Let me know! I'm always open for something along those lines!

NihilXIII

I typically play my characters as gay, either openly or not. In this case, not openly, as it's not something I'm interested in exploring right away unless it happens organically. But yeah, this is one guy who won't mind a lesbian on board haha

Dragongoddess

And keep in mind: In the Old Order, attachment, marriage, etc. was against the rules so maybe you can play the character asexually or unwilling to break from that rule even with the Jedi Order destroyed. 

NihilXIII

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 22, 2018, 05:25:56 PM
And keep in mind: In the Old Order, attachment, marriage, etc. was against the rules so maybe you can play the character asexually or unwilling to break from that rule even with the Jedi Order destroyed.

This is pretty much how I'm looking at it for the time being ^^

Dragongoddess

Sorry double post

Also, I tend to play my characters with more than one emotion at a time so if you can't figure out which emotion to link onto, just shoot me a quick PM.  I'm practically always around, though I don't post except at night since I've got a mischievous toddler to watch all day (except when she's asleep or supposed to be asleep).

Norsegod1839

Of course though please be aware that sex will be happening within the story.

RobHumph

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 22, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

Yeah, and I doubt any member of the Jedi would frankly even know what to do when it came to intimate relations. That and I think the Empire plot would overshadow anything like that anyway.

I don't have a problem with the sex times happening. I just hope it won't become the main focus.

Norsegod1839

It won't be the main focus no. It just will be a part of the RP. I think for the msot part deciding what the plan is then moving to execute the plan will be the main focus.

Captain Whitebread

My second character wouldn't be a Jedi

Norsegod1839

Remember guys we do have an OOC to move to as well!

Don't want the mods getting mad at us for bumping policies.

Also so far everyone is looking great! I think we've just about got every one.

apygoos

Shit I lost track of this, notifications didnt hit me >.<
is this still accepting characters?

Norsegod1839

yes it is! You're more than welcome to join us still!

apygoos

cool! if i might inquire, whats our current M/F and prefrence balance?
thiswill help me cook a character up

Norsegod1839

I dont have a accurate count but I beleive we have more males then females.

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: apygoos on July 27, 2018, 12:56:33 AM
cool! if i might inquire, whats our current M/F and prefrence balance?
thiswill help me cook a character up

Current numbers:

Jedi

Male: 7
Heterosexual - 5
Heteroflexible -1
Unexplored -1

Female: 4
Heterosexual - 2
Heteroflexible - 1
Unexplored - 1

Other
Heterosexual male -1
Homosexual female - 1
Unknown - 2

Hope that helps

Dragongoddess

Well, technically aren't all the Jedi currently unexplored?

Captain Whitebread

Casual sex does not require attachment.

Dragongoddess

XD Well then you can list Zabine on unexplored.  Although if she does wind up exploring that side of her, she is hetero

Captain Whitebread

I pulled all the sexualities off the character sheets.  She's probably the one listed as unexplored.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on August 06, 2018, 03:51:25 PM
I pulled all the sexualities off the character sheets.  She's probably the one listed as unexplored.
That would be Kahna Ra

Captain Whitebread

So two unexplored and two heterosexual?

Kir-Je is going to be disappointed.

Norsegod1839

Update

Apologies for the long absence! I was waiting for people to prepare for the main mission and eventually it got lost in the pile up.

I will be opening up recruitment and also adding a tag system into the main body of the IC. I would like to keep this going and am hoping we can get some new members to fill out the ranks of those that left us.

Norsegod1839

For those of you interested! We are only in the beginning of our first mission. If you would like to join or interested in joining the rp please reach out to me!

Captain Whitebread

Norsegod1839

Great! Captain I have went ahead and posted in the IC to try and kick things back off.

For those of you looking and or interested we are still very much in the early part of the game! Currently we are on a mission to make sure that the future generation of force users aren't revealed to the empire.

Captain Whitebread

I saw the post and was trying to decide how to react.  I'm not sure Cinjin would be near the cockpit....

Norsegod1839

No he came into the cargo hold

If you look at my post before that Waaaaaay back in Sept I told everyone to meet up in the cargo hold I then had Zathir come and join them.

I'm going to put in a new header tag shortly to better showcase where everyone is.

Captain Whitebread

Gotcha.

I think I may drag in an NPC from another Star Wars RP as transport.

Norsegod1839

Sounds good!

I will try and update the interest check and clean it up a little as well. For those following along we are just starting and looking to get this game back on track.

Norsegod1839

Update

11/14/18

Updated the interest check and rearranged somethings