Anus of Gaia (Dungeon World, NCish fantasy adventure)

Started by Sain, October 02, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Sain on May 13, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
Hmm, how would the death theme mesh with the game's theme of most fights not ending in death but rather in fuckings?

La petite mort?

wander

Well, wraithlander has has certain buffs that represent coming back from the deathlands. The Exorcist stretches to any incorporeal being to interact or ward against them (pretty much any kind of spirit or extraplanar entity) whilst Death Magic deals with the undead, I assume there may be vampires, zombies etc to interact with. :) Also Miracle Workers can pick spells from two other lists also, as you pick 3 spheres of influence.

Basically, the class has buffs representing the 'death' aspect, though is a varied spellcaster class with a side of interaction with any undead or incorporeal monsters to taste. ^^

Though yeah, Joannie makes a point for other spells my dude could cast. :)

Lots of the Disciple spell-lists could fit, thinking Battle, Earth (for chthonic underworld stuff), Healing (life magic as the other side of death magic), Judgement, Protection also Revelation (near-death ephiphanies) too.

Lemme know what Disciple spheres of magic you think would work best for the game and I'll build them into the class. :)

Sain

Well, there are some (one party fought one some time ago), but they might not be very common since it's the Anus is a very life themed place. Should be fine though if the spells can be refluffed from being quite so grim and if you've got other options anyway.

I can check into the books for recommendations, but that might go into the weekend or next week :P I'm sure you can pick some fitting ones. Spells that have fun consequences upon failure are always the best.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

wander

I'll tweak things around, that was like the first thought of mine. I did see a cool Shadow mage class that did Shikamaru's schtick which has some fairly obvious perverse power applications. Main concept was Genki Goth, so cheeky fun and energetic rather than grimdark. ^^'

Sain

ererruz

I'm intrigued -- I'll think more today but if I join, it's probably going to be a bard of some kind. (I've never actually played Dungeon World though, only read it, so I'm excited to give it a try :-) )

EDIT. I'll go with a Warlock (from War & Wonders Pack) instead if I may -- it sounds just about perfect. What kind of Patrons are available? I'm leaning towards Graz'zt-like figure... or maybe some whimsical fey lord.

Sain

I don't have the War & Wonders pack, but if you can provide the sheet and moves we can take a look at it.

Quote from: Starcry on May 14, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
The system is simple Dungeon world and just for fun. X3

Yeah, no need to worry about the mechanics of it too much. Most of the players began very confused.

wander

How would a puppeteer sort of class strike you, Sain? Thinking more along the lines of naughty fun, a fair few Rogue aspects in Class Warfare and other places are to do with mind control, hypnosis or possession, which could be fun?

Rogue: Body Thief + Puppet Master, with Wizard: Shadowmancer (last one for the lulz and thematically to make them a literal marionetteer) ^__^

Sain

Quote from: wander on May 14, 2018, 12:59:47 PM
How would a puppeteer sort of class strike you, Sain? Thinking more along the lines of naughty fun, a fair few Rogue aspects in Class Warfare and other places are to do with mind control, hypnosis or possession, which could be fun?

Rogue: Body Thief + Puppet Master, with Wizard: Shadowmancer (last one for the lulz and thematically to make them a literal marionetteer) ^__^

A puppeteer could be fun, though we do have one shadowmancer already (Alexander) ;D He/she is sort of swordsage type.

wander

Could use the Rogue: Siren class aspect instead, which would be fitting. I think the name alone of that last aspect is fluffy enough for this kind of game!  ;D

Makes the character an easier build too, as all three aspects are Rogue ones. Could go 'trappy sea-elf' with looks (though basically using Elf as race), to go with the whole 'siren' thing. ^__^

Sain

Quote from: wander on May 14, 2018, 02:39:32 PM
Could use the Rogue: Siren class aspect instead, which would be fitting. I think the name alone of that last aspect is fluffy enough for this kind of game!  ;D

Makes the character an easier build too, as all three aspects are Rogue ones. Could go 'trappy sea-elf' with looks (though basically using Elf as race), to go with the whole 'siren' thing. ^__^

Trappy sea elf... I likey :P

The world outside of Anus is quite open so you can make up fluff for the race.

wander

Name: Sai Ren
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bi, heavy leaning to feminine appearance.
Description:
Sai has silvery white hair, wild red eyes, the usual pointed elven ears and a general look of mischief on his face. He's fairly short and slim, with more of a swimmer's body than having any particular musculature to him. Exceptionally beautiful facially, attracting both men and women alike going off looks alone. He doesn't wear armour, instead wearing flimsy silks of almost camouflaging greens and deep blues with a small feminine looking waistcoat of a similar tone which would possibly enhance the bust of any woman who happened to wear it (of which he course has none of himself). His light contrast to the rough n' tumble bag worn on his back, with a bow and quiver attached. A dagger is kept in a sheath on his belt.

Background:
Sai is an intelligent young elf that hailed from a colony of sea-elves on the small Isle of the Sirens, a place where few dare to sail due to the stories of beautiful monsters tempting sailors to their doom... In reality the isle was a fairly advanced isolationist community, where elves learned archery from a young age for both competition and hunting, with the best archers holding the most wealth. Sai however grew up in poverty due to his parent's lack of skill on the streets of the Isle, relying on his natural charisma to be a small con-artist in a small gang of young thieves as he practiced to improve his own archery skills. The old elf that ran his gang, 'Fae' Gin, was a master hypnotist and it was through him that Sai was able to learn much of his tricks when mixed with alluring looks to get others to do what he desired.

Sai was surprisingly well-read for a young rogue, having been taught by Fae Gin how to read for heist purposes. As Sai sought more to living at risk day by day for a pittance when not practicing with his bow in the day, he would spend the night reading through a variety of tomes kept locked away in his village's grand library. It is through doing so that he learned of a sealed cave that housed a 'demon', which would allow whoever found it to rule over whoever they desired. Seeking an end to his life under Fae Gin and with aspirations greater than he could truly muster, he sought out this cave. Upon finding the Demon Cave of Desires, there was a spirit sealed within like the tome said, though it very quickly tried to possess Sai for walking into it's trap...

Thankfully due his now decent skill with his bow Sai was able to destroy the demon's anchor to the physical realm and interrupt the possession before it was finished, this however left Sai's own spirit was left half unlatched from his form. It also permanently shifted his eyes to the colour of red, the same as the demon's own. Coming away from this encounter, Sai discovered purely by accident he now had the ability to slide his spirit into unconscious bodies and possess them until they awoke. His ability to hypnotise was also augmented partially through touch. His appetite for fun and mischief grew as he played with the elves of his Isle, both through pranks and sexual hijinks...

Though word soon spread over this grand power Sai now held, the Elders of his village, because of his red eyes named him Avatar to the 'God of Flesh'. This was the identity of the demon that he escaped from and banished, though his taste for mischief only led him to exile from his island home. Left to tantrum alone on a boat and somewhat put out that a monster had changed his life so, eventually his boat reached and washed ashore on the lands near the realm of Gaia. Upon hearing at a tavern one day the chance to gain a Kingdom for completing the trial of Gaia came to Sai, he jumped at the chance to take part, given that he'd surely find all new types of monsters there to mess with.
Assplay, exploring new places, being worshipped by pretty things, fine mead, reading tomes of lore, breaking dommes into subs, coin and shiny things, practicing his bow skills.
Dislikes:
being stuck in one place, being in debt to another, ugliness, plans going awry, the law, spicy food, abrasive people, chores, being ignored.
Player desires:
I'm actually fairly open for this character! My only offs I think would be overt gore and/or castration (though that doesn't seem like this kind of game anyway). Probably leaving myself open for all sorts, though feel free to go wild with him. ^^; As far as my own likes in lewd scenes, all things butt related (giving to others mostly) suits me! Otherwise I'd like to do some exploration of the setting, loads of chances to roll dice, basically adventuring and weirder the better.

Class: Rogue (Class Warfare; Body Thief + Puppeteer + Siren) Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8.
Stats
Strength: 9 (+0). Dexterity: 13 (+1). Constitution 12 (+0). Intelligence: 15 (+1). Wisdom: 8 (-1). Charisma: 16 (+2).
Damage: d6 Armor: none. HP: 16/16
Alignment/Drive: Chaotic (use your powers to sow discord amongst your foes)
Race/Origin: Elf (Class Warfare Rogue: bows get precise tag).
Bonds:
-Bond 1
-Bond 2
-Bond 3
Gear: Load: 6/8
-Clothes
-Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
-Ragged bow (near, 2 weight) + bundle of arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight).
-Body Thief: Adventuring Gear (5 uses, 1 weight)
-Dagger (hand, 1 weight)
-11 coin
Roll Result: wander rolled: 3d6
Comment: starting coin
Result: 2, 5, 4,
Total: 11

Moves:
-Flexible Morals;
When someone tries to detect your alignment, you can tell them
any alignment you like.

-Possession;
When you touch a sleeping or unconscious NPC, you may possess
their body with your mind. While you possess someone’s body,
your own body lies unconscious and you have full control over
their body, as if it were yours. Use your own stats. Your new body
takes any physical damage you suffer, but you mark a debility if it
dies or suffers particularly traumatic injury. Your mind returns to
your original body when you want it to or when the person you are
possessing wakes up.

-Puppet Strings
When you have time and physical contact with someone, you
can plant commands inside their mind. Voice your commands, no
matter how complicated, and roll+INT. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9,
hold 1. If they fulfill your commands, you lose all your hold over
them. Until then, you can spend a hold at any time to inflict
1d6 damage (ignores armour). You may only retain your hold over
one person at a time, though you can abandon your remaining hold
if you wish.

-Hypnotic Allure
When you are alone with an NPC and you fix your will upon
them
, roll+CHA. On a 10+, hold 2 over them. On a 7-9, hold 1.
While you have a hold over them, they cannot act against you,
except in self-defence. They can spend one of your hold by:

• Doing something you tell them to do.
  • Fighting to protect you.
  • Giving you something you want

wander

Done a fair chunk of my character sheet, still going though. :)

I was thinking of using Link in the Gerudo outfit from Breath of the Wild as a face-claim... Does that sound okay? :)

Sain

Quote from: wander on May 15, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

I was thinking of using Link in the Gerudo outfit from Breath of the Wild as a face-claim... Does that sound okay? :)

D: Yees.

wander

edited, due to broken image link

Sain

wander

Ah... Well, I'll see about getting a good pic and saving it to the wiki.

Though you know what I mean don't you? :)

Sain

Yeah :P "Ban" has some excellent version of the gerudo link

wander

Cool :) I was checking out gelbooru, spotted one lewd and felt he was the perfect fit. :)

I just need to do the bio for my character now at this point. Their stats are all done now.

Sain

pdragon

Quote from: wander on May 15, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

Gerudo Link is banned by the staff as a face claim duo to technically being underage.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Knarfy

Gonna have to do an edit for your OC 'Dink' who totally looks similar to Gerudo Link, but is 32 we swear c_c

Just have to find a base image for gerudo link that doesn't look particularly boyish and recolor his hair to black or pink or something.
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous