News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon Island League

Started by DigitLninja, October 27, 2009, 07:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilium

I'd like to play both of the Brothers Gym leaders if that's okay? Then maybe this can get started.  :3 If you don't think it will work, though, I can take it down to one character.

(The Brothers Gym Leaders)
Name: Ari and Orin Sagri

Appearance:
[Ari] Ari is young-looking with a thin build, blond hair and blue eyes.  He still wears kid styles of clothing, usually khaki shorts, a t-shirt and sandals.
[Orin]  Orin has brown hair and blue eyes, usually dressing in a white tank top, black pants and black steal-toed boots. He has some piercings.  Orin is slightly more darker skinned then Ari, but you can tell they're brothers by their face shape and their light blue eyes.  Orin has a dragon tattoo around his right arm.

Biography:
Ari and Orin are half brothers who never met until Ari came to face Orin as a gym leader.  After they battled, Orin realized Ari was his brother when he saw Ari's engraved bracelet that Ari's late mother gave him-- he had the same one.  Orin then trained his younger brother to be a gym leader and the two have been inseparable since.

Personality:
[Ari]  Ari is happy and confident and doesn't cry anymore when he loses.  His big brother Orin helped him be stronger.  Ari is sweet. The most important things to him are his Pokemon's happiness and his brother's approval.  Ari specializes in Grass Pokemon.
[Orin]  Orin is a little more serious in nature then Ari, but Ari has brought out some playfulness in him.  He's a determined battler but kind and fair under it all.  Orin specializes in Ground Pokemon.

Island: The Brothers Isle

Pokemon in Current Party & Nicknames:
[Ari] Ivysaur, Shaymin, Celebi, Cherubi, Sceptile, Leafeon
[Orin] Sandslash, Marowak, Groudon, Gliscor, Donphan, Hippowdown

DigitLninja

I will start this rp in the next day or so, for those who are still interested in playing.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*