Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 8 [Villagers Win]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on August 22, 2009, 11:20:53 AM
*is harrassed into signing up*

The Beast is here, mortals!

Wow Trieste... must be the new Av!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on August 22, 2009, 11:19:59 AM
*harasses people into signing up*

*is already signed up but would not deny a little harassment of his own*

Quote from: Kip on August 22, 2009, 11:22:42 AM
Wow Trieste... must be the new Av!

I love Trieste's av's.  I think my favorite one was the black and white of the girl in the corset.  Was the Dita von Teese in the picture?

Kazyth

That was indeed Dita von Teese.  I'd know her picture anywhere.   ;D
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Kip

Quote from: Ryven on August 22, 2009, 11:33:10 AM
I love Trieste's av's. 

I really adore the current one.  I can't help but continuously look at it.

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on August 22, 2009, 11:36:47 AM
That was indeed Dita von Teese.  I'd know her picture anywhere.   ;D

She's awesome.  Would love to see her in person.

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Ryven

A burlesque performer.  She is exquisite.  I love her style.

Izu

Vampricprincessty

It's my first time playing but......add me in!

Kip

Welcome to the game vampiricprincess and Kaz!

Alright, we've got 14...

The ride's about to start... I'll give it about another 12 hours and see if we get any more interest otherwise....  hold on tight!

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Trieste

The black and white one was Dita:

I also use Dita on World Enough and Time as my av.

Quote from: Ryven on August 22, 2009, 11:33:10 AM
I love Trieste's av's.  I think my favorite one was the black and white of the girl in the corset.  Was the Dita von Teese in the picture?

Quote from: Kip on August 22, 2009, 11:37:17 AM
I really adore the current one.  I can't help but continuously look at it.

Thanks, guys. I quite like it as well. I felt like I needed something tranquil to look at for the next semester...

Kip

Alright, I'll be starting the game shortly.

Role PMs will be coming out shortly, followed by the first post up here to kick off the story.

Good luck peasants....  Good luck werewolves.

May the sneakiest and most paranoid win.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Izu

Kip

Picking your way through the village square, you are so weary from your travels that you are happy to see somewhere habitable.  It even has all the luxuries of home - food and luxurious bedding.  It's almost as if the previous inhabitants all left yesterday.....  and left all these animal bones around the village square.  They are animal bones aren't they?

Settling in, you get yourself acquainted with your new village.  Acquainted with their stocks of alcohol, with the stocked pantries, with whatever catches your attention.  As you celebrate your first night, darkness falls and something stirs..... but you'll all be asleep by then right?

Alright.  It's the first night in your new home.  The werewolves will be picking their first target and the Seer will be weaving their magic.  The Healer may decide to come into play after the werewolves decide to strike.  Everyone else.... time to party and then go and snore some.... or whatever it is you do after hours.

Remaining players:
Elandra
Izu
Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Remaining roles:
8 Peasants (may include one Halfbreed)
2 Soulmates
1 Seer
1 Healer
2 Werewolves

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

LadySky is thrilled at finally having found a home! Seeing their is a store strangely stocked with all the goods everyone will need LadySky decides that she will become the local mercantile owner! Delighting that their is a little home above the store she sets to cleaning her new home. As everything is covered in dust, and oddly scattered animal bones, she gets a few goose bumps as the night goes on wondering if this place is as peaceful as it seems......

Discovering a stock of honey in the far corner LadySky grins wickedly and decides she will make use of a jar when she retires for the night..........
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Transgirlenstein

Trip finds a rather nice house to make into her very own House of Reptiles.  It would be a perfect zoo and petshop for her favorite type of animals.  She put out a sign that claimed she was open for business.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Marguerite

Crazy, I am heading off to bed. Who will be my wench?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saku

Saku huddles up to Marguerite. For she has always stuck by her best friend and always will! After all they share living quarters together, go around together and do pretty much everything together, right? She sticks by Marguerite's side and her eyes sparkle as Marg asks who would be her wench, looking around to see who the lucky one might be!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

LadySky hears Miss Marg request a wench for the evening through an open window in her upstairs sleeping quarters. A blush breaks out over her entire body as she remembers when Miss Marg chose her to be her wench for an evening. She giggles and leans out the second story window holding the jar of honey in her hand, "Look what I found! Who wants to guess what I am about to do with this?"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Izu

It had been a long trip, but they were finally here... wherever here was. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, looking around, his entire body sore from walking for so long. His tired gaze stopped at some oddly looking bones that made him shiver. They were scary! He hurried away from them, stopping to a woman he knew was called Marguerite.

"Erm..." He looked down and glanced at his pants, before looking at her. "I'm... not sure if I could be a 'wench'... It's girls only name,no?" He asked, hoping to find a home and a roommate, because sleeping alone in one of those houses, surrounded by weird bones... well it was scary!!

But when he saw that other girl - Saku, stepping in, he stepped away, looking around, clinging on his backpack as if it was a teddy-bear or something, before moving to sit at fountain in the center of the village's square, looking around, hoping to find someone to take him in their home.

Ryven

Ryven moseys over to find an abandoned bakery...much like the one he used to have.  He pulls the door open to find that...it looked much like the one he used to have, indeed.  The man shrugged the similarities off and began preparations by cleaning it thoroughly and beginning his first batch of muffins.

Saku

Saku hears LadySky's voice coming from somewhere up above. She tilts her head up and sees a jar of honey in the female's hand and her mind processes the other's words. "Ahhhhh! Don't pour honey onto Miss Marg's head! Akuma!*" Saku screeches and spreads her arms out as she climbs on top of Marguerite's shoulders - for she is a very light female much like a cute kitty - and shakes her first in LadySky's direction. If LadySky poured honey down Saku would get the brunt of the stickiness thus saving Miss Marg from a sticky fate. She had seen Izu but at the moment he was not a threat and LadySky was! Saku needed to take care of the threat before she could say hello to others.

* Akuma means 'Demon' in Japanese
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

LadySky

LadySky bursts out laughing at the worry in Saku's eyes! Watching her climb Miss Marg was a treat she would never forget!

"You silly kitty, I am using the honey to lube my......uh.....well to do naughty things to my......um, um, well......YOU KNOW!"

It was hard for a wanton hoe such as LadySky to live in a PG-13 village!

Izu

Izu observed the women with a O.o'-kind of face, obviously finding them rather weird... He sighed and looked around, wondering what had happened to the village and why it was deserted. Could it be because of those weird scary bones?!

Saku

Saku tilted her little head to the side in the same manner a kitten would when it had realized it had made a mistake and didn't quite understand. Kawaii, de-shou?* She blinked for a moment as she sat perched on top of Miss Marg's shoulder and then brightened. "Oh! Well that's okay then...just as long as you don't hurt my Miss Marg!" Saku said and slid down Marguerite's shoulder as she stuck by her best friend's side as she kept a careful eye out on the others around.

Looking over at Izu - for Saku had heard a noise from that direction - the Saku kitty raised a paw-err hand and waved in his direction. "HiHi!" She called out and smiled.

*Cute, right?
I'm back!