Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

The WIN beneath my wings.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Inside a spray bottle.. one submerged bubble says to another.. "You are the One! See all this around us? It is not real, we are in a computer generated liquid.. it is called.."

The WinDex.

Then, sadly, as the two bubbles attempt to dual in a training program, they bump a wee bit too hard.. each bursting. Time to empty the bottle.

Coming soon to a bottle near you.. The WinDex Refilled.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

*laughs*  Such cleverness and whimsy deserves a win - but not this one - it's my WIN.

abandoneddolly

Mordred

After cleanly knocking all those bottles down with one sure throw.. I choose.. hmmm.. yes, the win. Aw, it's a sparkly little goldfish, it's cute little eyes blinking happily seeing it's rightful master is taking it home. Yeah, shortlived.. I'm sure.. but even the smallest victories are savored.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*resists urge to drag this out with lots of blabbing.. which is very, very difficult.. even saying this very action seems to contradict the very essence of what is being stated.. until hands strain to type three letters...*
win
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

This is my win, wont you ever learn that ?

Harley

Belle33

*saunters in and snaps up the WIN - cleans off all the blue paint and takes it home with me to cuddle*

Harley

*closes the 'win' door and locks it* 

Mordred

*chants words.. which make their way through wind and shadow to the tiny little sensors in the win.. which then trigger a small program.. which transports the very obedient object to my hand. In my other hand, a small package of Junior Mints. For what's not to love about them? In a way, a double win*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Jr mints are Icky

_ steals the win-

Harley

*steals the mints and burns them, therefore taking the win* 

abandoneddolly

-sighs-

I like your makeup, so I don't really want to steal from you, but I must have my precious.

_steals win-

Mordred

*chewing on a Starburst.. since mints have been so harshly destroyed (:P).. strolls casually disguised as a win-cleaner.. slips it away using sleight-of-hand.. then dives into a pool of shadow.. leaving cleaning gear behind.. and a consolatory Starburst*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Yay I got a starburst

Thats a win for me - chews on starburst-

Mordred

*tries a different, kinder approach... obtaining a large bag of Starbursts, molds them in shape of win.. does a quick exchange with the real win.. hoping to distract and delay.. by means of sugar-rush and candy that takes a while to chew*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

-steals w....starburts replica-

win for me and a sugar high

Harley

*sets a trap, a door upon the floor with a big stack of candy lying ontop of it*

I win. 

lenka

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*roams the win-battlefield.. surprised to see the win abandoned.. just needing the dirt sprayed off and it'll be good as new!*
*See Pillory*