Fate/Infinity

Started by Garuss Vakarian, June 16, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

*Currently feeling a little disappointed that noone comment on my caster character*

<w <
> w>

Orochimaru

One thing is for sure, Fox lady is not gonna like Darius one bit.

Moon Hound Hati

Nnnggh, foxgirls, one of my weaknesses! ;D
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 22, 2014, 04:18:26 AM
One thing is for sure, Fox lady is not gonna like Darius one bit.

eeeh? how so?

Lynnette

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on June 21, 2014, 09:37:30 PM
My bad. Here's Caster:

Image:
real look
public disguise (Please do ignore the dragon at the background and the writing...^^;)
Player Name:MelisaArtemis

Name: Tamamo no Mae (Also known as Izumi Mizuki (Last name, First name) in public as disguise)
Age in appearance: 17
Arch Type: Caster
Personality: Shy but kind-hearted, She prefers not to fight at all if possible but won't hesitate if it is unavoidable or to protect her master. Due to the different era between her death and the time she was summoned, she can be quite oblivious about common things.
Legend: Tamamo no Mae was known as a nine-tailed fox demon in legend. The legend goes that she disguised herself as human and married a wealthy Emperor during the shogunate era. However, the similarity between the known story and the real story stops right there as whereas in the known legend she absorbed the Emperor's life force and caused him to get terribly sick before she was chased away by a monk who saw through the disguise and killed her with her remains became the poison stone.

The real story however was completely different, her real story started from when she was but a young fox youkai which got caught in a hunter trap while looking for food. The hunter heard her yelping in pain and approached but as he looked at her, he felt pity on her before releasing her and healed her injury with herbs instead of killing her. Feeling in debt with the hunter's kindness, Tamamo went to the God Inari for blessing toward the hunter. With the god's blessing, the hunter soon gain fame and fortune until he becomes the Emperor of a local town. Years later, Tamamo grew in her magic power and soon capable of transforming into a beautiful woman.

The Emperor heard of her beauty and invite her into his castle, the Emperor immediately captivated by her beauty and intelligence took her as his wife. Tamamo turns out to be a devoted wife who tends to the need of her husband, even helping him with advice on governmental issue. As the Emperor grows to love her more everyday, jealousy comes from the Emperors concubines who soon plots to get her out of the way. Their plot came for nothing though as Tamamo proof too smart for them, thus they went for another tactic. The concubine start putting poison on the Emperor's food, a little dosage every day to cause him to fall sick. Although Tamamo tried her best to heal the Emperor everyday by sucking in the poison, even she cannot keep up with the steadily increasing dosage of poison, added with the concubine spreading rumor about her being a youkai in disguise.

At first, the Emperor ignored the rumors but overtime, he had to surrender under peer pressure as he ordered for a monk to be called. Of course, the Emperor was expecting the monk to declare that his beloved wife was not a fox demon. However, the monk himself was a fraud paid by the concubines who immediately pointed out that she was a youkai. The Emperor shocked by the declaration immediately turned against her and ordered her chased out of his castle in anger despite her attempt to plead otherwise. With no other way to take, Tamamo was forced to reveal her magic to escape from the castle and runs for safety, her heart broken.

Feeling that she had lost her meaning of life, Tamamo turns into a life of a wanderer while evading the chase by warriors sent by the emperor to hunt her down. However, she soon realizes that wherever she goes, plants and animals died while humans develop disease. Being the smart fox she was, she quickly realize that the poison that she had ingested to safe the Emperor had become too potent inside her to be cleared by her magic. Not wanting to cause danger to anyone anymore, she decided to live as a recluse but soon realize that even by herself, she still cause death around her due to her poison spreading through the soil and plantation. Finally, unable to find a way out, she used her magic to infiltrate one of the warrior’s dreams with whom she pleads for him to end her life before she ended up killing innocent people.

The warrior agreed to meet her at the place where she had recluse herself and killed her with an arrow. However, the remains of the poison inside her turned into a poison stone that killed anyone who touched it.

Noble Phantasm(s):

- Kitsune Damasu (Trans. Fox Trick): Inherent magic skill that allows her to make illusions, including but not limited to: shapeshift, nise-kitsunebi, etc. Since they are illusion, they are not actually lethal but have various uses. (RANK: C)

Kitsunemeshi: Summoning lesser fox youkai familiar. She is able to look through their eyes and control them in battle. Not very effective warrior or foot soldier but useful for espionage or battle support. Due to the mana cost to summon and maintain them, the most she can summon under normal condition is 5 (Rank C)

- Kitsunebi (Trans. Fox Fire): Inherent attack magic skill that allows her to summon pale blue fireball at the size of a fist that she can control at will. When in contact, with the target, the fire is able to burn until there was no trace afterward. She is however, limited to the number of her tail with the amount she can summon at one time with her being a nine-tailed fox, her limit is 9. (Rank B)

- Inari no Shuku (Trans. Inari’s blessing): A̴̡̧̧ ̴̶m̨͟à̴̶͠g̴͟a̕͠҉t̸̵a͠m̸̵ą҉̧ ̷͠͝͝g̛i͡͠v̵̵͠͡e̷̛ń̴̢̀͡ ̵̶̛͠t̸̢̛͢ò̸̸̡͝ ̨̡́͟h̀͟͟͏e͏͡r̶͜͟͢ ̶̨̡͢b̸̡y̵̶̛ ̶̡̡̀Í́͠n͡҉a̷͏͏́r̴̡i̢͢ ̢̡͞͝t̶̸́͢h̨́a̴͞t͟͡ ͢͠a̢̕͜l̕͡͝ĺ̶̛҉o҉̷̧̛͝w͞s̶̷̨͢͞ ̵̀͜͢h̀́ę͢҉̨͏r̶̡͝͞ ́t̕̕͞o̷̢͠ ͠҉̀͘͘ç͟͡á̕͜͟s̛͟͠t̀̕ ͝͏̧͟͏a̸̕͡ǹ̶̨̕d̴̴̨ ̵̡m̨̕a͢͞i̛̛͡n̵̨͜t̷̕a̷͘͘͢į̴n҉̸́́ ̛́m҉̵͘͘͠á̕g҉i̢̧͘͝c̷͏̡͢ ͢͝a̸͝t͢҉̸͢ ̷̢̡͘͟g̴̷̨͞r̡͟҉e̸͞a͜͟t͟҉l̛ý̵͠͏́ ̨̨̛̀͜r̶̴̛̛e͟͟͝d̸͡u̡͝͝c̸͡҉̶̴ę̷̸͝d̛̕̕ ̸̕͠ḿ̶̢̕a̡̧n҉͢͝ą̀́͢ ̴̴͝c̡̢̀͜͝ò̸s̴͟t̢͞͡ ̸̢͞b̶̡́͟ú̸͏͡t̷͘͢͜͢ ̢͜͞b͜y̸͜͏́ ̷̕í̷͏ţ̸̸̸͡ş͡e̕҉͏҉ĺ̕͠f̸̶̛ ̴͢͢ḩ҉a̷̢͠ś͡͞ ̷̀̀͞l̀͜͜í̷̵t̶̸͟͞t̶͟ļ̶̴͡͠e̸̵ ̴̸̢͘ờ̡̕͟t̶̵͢͢h̕͜e̢҉̷̵͘r͢҉̸̷ ̧́́͘͝ų̶ś̡͜͠e͠͠҉̢͞. (Rank: B)

- Sesshoseki (Trans. Poison stone): Á̷̕ ́͡f̕҉r̵̡̀͜͜a̷͡͝҉ǵ̸̨̛̀m̢̕͡ȩ̶̕n̴͞t̶̕ ̢̕ơ̢̡̧̡f̨̧̕͟͜ ̨̀t̢́̀́҉h̷́è̸͘ ̵̶̛͢͟s̛͜͠҉t̴̷͜͟͠ò̧͟͜n̢̨e̶̶̢͘͟ ̀̕͡f̵r̶̕o̶͜͡m̵̨̀͞ ̡̡̀̀ţ͘͠͝h̴̢́͢͜e̷̢ ̢̢́l͏̶̀͞͠è̴̵͘͜ģ̷̛̕͞e̶̸̵̷n̴̶͏d҉̸̷̧̡.́͝ ̶̴̀͝T̶͏̛́ḩ̵̴̧ơ̸̷̴̢u̸͝g̵̕͝h̶͝͏̸̵ ̸̡̧̛i̛͝t̨́́ ͝҉̕҉͡n̴̛͏̡̧ǫ̷̧͘ ̶l̵̢͟͢͠o̷̢ņ̷g͘͠è̶͝ŗ̷̶͠ ̨̛͜k͢i͘̕l̶̀̕͢͠l̴̀́̀͜s̶̵̀ ̵́͜t͘҉̵̡h̢͘͝ò̸̸͟͠ś̵̴̛e͘͜͞ ̢́͜͝w̨͠h̶ớ͏̷͘ ̸̸t̷̷̶̛o̢͜҉҉u̶̡͜c̸̢͠͠ḩ͘e̡͜͏̶͝d̛̀͠ ̢̡͘í̢͏̵͡t͏̧͟ ́̕͘̕i̷̶̕m̀̕͘m̸̸͘͡é͘͏́̕d̷͠i̵̧̡͜͡a̵̡̧͘͟t̷̛é̷̢̧͟l̸̛͏y̴̶,̧̨͢ ̡͘͜҉p̶͢͟ŗ͜͝͠o͏́҉̵̀l̵̢͟ó̶͟͠ņ͢͞g̵̨͜e̡̧̡̕d҉̴ ̶̡̕e͏̡x̨̨͜p͢҉̸̢͢o̴͘͟͜͝s̵̵̀ừ̕r̢̨҉e̵͢͢͞ ́̕w̸̷̷͞i̶̴͢͡͠l͏ĺ̵̴ ̷́͠ś̷͘͜t́͟í̶̛͘͠l̴l͟͝ ͏̨̧͢p̴̸̧̛͜r̨o҉̷̷͝o͏̶̕͘͞f̧͘͢͝ ́l̷̢e̷̕t̨҉̵̸h̀͏a̴̧̧͘͝l̴̵͟͡ (Rank: A)

- Kitsunetsuki (Trans. Fox Moon):  ͏̧d̛̀e̸̶̶̛ţ̷̀à̵̸͟c̢͟h̀͢͠e҉̛̀́d̡̛̕͢ ̵̡͢f͡҉̨̢ŕ͢͡o̢͝m͘͜͢ ̶́͘͠͝t͠҉̛͢͠h̷̶̢͢͞e̛͝ ̷͢҉o̵̴̧u̢͘͟͜t̸̛҉̛͘s̵̨͟i̛͏̢ḑ̵͡͡͡ę̧͏ ̴̧̢͠r̢̡̀̕͜e͘͝a̡͏̛l̸̸̢̢̛i̴̢͢͞t̶̕y̨͘͝ ̢͏̢f̵̸͏̡͝o͏̴r̶͟ ҉͘͘a̷̕̕ ̵̢̕͘s̸̵̢͠h̸̷͜͜͝ǫ͜r̨͟t̴͠ ̴t̷̸̛͢͟i̸̛͘͡m̸̢͟e̴̡͡.̢͝͡ ̴̸̨
͝Į́͝n̶̢͟҉s̨͡į̴̧̕d̡̀͢͜e̸͝ ͏̶ḩ̧̀͞͝ȩ̷͢͟r̀ ̷̨̨͡͝r̨̀͘͢͝e҉̸̷͟à̷̡̕͠l͢͠ì̴t̕͏̵͢y̵͟ ̷̡m͏̶a̛͢r҉̡͘͞b̵̵̕ĺ̵̴͘͝ę̴̸͢,̶̨͠ ̸͏͟t̕͜͜h̷̵̛e̕͢r̷͢e̷̵͡ ̵҉̨͢͟į̸̷͠s̵̡̀͘ ̨̨à́ ̷͝h̶̛͡u҉̨g̶̷͜͝͡è̶͢ ̵̸̨̕̕f̶̸̡u̡҉̸ĺ̕l̴ ̀͝m̸̶͡͡o̷͏̵o̸̴̕͝ǹ҉̷̵̢ ͏͘͞t̶̨h̡͝a̷̶t҉͡͡͠ ̷́̕͠f̛e͞҉e͏d̡́͜s̷̢͢ ̶̢̨h̷e̡̧ŕ̡͏ ͏̧̀͟ẁ̛͞i͏̴͝͏̨t҉̕͟͠h̵́́͘͢ ̢̀͟n̶̵̛͝ȩ̡á̵̢͡͡r̕͢ ̨̛͟҉̷u̧̡n̨͞l̸̵̨͡i̴̢̢͠m̵͘͟͟͝i̸͟͜͢t̡́͡҉e̡͜͡͞d̀͡ ̧̨͢͡҉m̢͢͟͏͢a̶̢̨ǵ͟i҉̵̢͢c̵͟͜ ̨́͝҉̨p̴̶̡̡͞o͢͞ẁ̶̷è͘͘͞r̶͝ ́͠a͏̶̢͜n̵̵͘͠͡d͡͡ ҉͡t̡͜į̡̢̕͟m͏̴̡͘̕e̸̵͞ ̷̨̕͢͠w͘̕͟͡o̶̡̨͟͝ú̴l̵̷̸͟d̴̶͜ ̢̢̀͝s̴̴҉̕e̕͝ȩ͘͢m̀͟ ̶̨̡́͠t͢͝͏̛͜ò̷͠͏͝ ̸̷s̷̨͘͘l̷̢҉o̸̡ẁ͟͡ ̴͠͝͞d̸̛o̸͘͞w͘҉͟n̴ ͏̵̨́͘ų̶p̵ ̸̵̡͢͡t͡͡ó͞ ̶̴1̢͘͟͡͏/̶̡̛͝͡3͢͞͡ ̸̛ò̸́̕f̧͏̸͢ ̶͟͠i͟͝͞t̴̨͢͟͝s͘͢͜͞ ́͢͞ņ̵̕͢͠o̶͘͢͏͢ŕ̵̢̛͠m͟͝ą̴̴l҉̛́͢ ̸̷̀҉l̶̢̧͢͡ę́͏n̨̨͘͞g͟͡t̷̕͞͝h̴̢̀͜.̵̧̕̕ ̢̨͡͝
̴̧͟͝҉H̷̸̸̨́o̵̡͘w̢͞e̸͢͟v̛̀͢͡ȩ̨̕͟r̵̵̶,͢͏͝͏ ̡̕͡s͏̕̕h͏͏͜e͜͏ ̵̵̶̢̕c̨̀á̶̕n͢͞҉̷ ̴ó̸̵̷n̢̨͜͝l̶̸͘҉y͠͏̕ ̧̢͡m̶̶̢a͢͡͞͏i̴͞n̶̸̸̛t̴̢̛̛a͟͜i̸͞͝ņ̴́͜͠ ҉̕͟i͟҉̷t̡͡ ͟͟f͏͏o҉̕͞r̸͘͢͠ ̨̕͢5̶͞ ̡͠m̧̕͞i̵̕͟͠͞n̶u̶ţ̷̸́e̶͘͜͟͠ś͘͏ ͟҉͏̵(҉͠͝t͜͏̸̧r̶a̸͜n̴s̴̢̨͠͝l̷̸͏͟a̸̵͝t̸̢͝͝é҉̧ ͘͘҉̨̛t̨̛̀͠o̷̕ ̶̷̶͢1̵̷̸͢5̸͡ ̶̀͞m̴̷̢̡̀i̵̧͞͝n̢̛u͟t̡͝e̸͏͠s̷̨ ̴ì̵́͜͜n̶҉s̷͏i̶̧͠d̶͏̀e͜)̷̷́͜ ̴̡̀͟͠a̵̧͜͞n̸̛ḑ̛͠ ̵̵͜͟o͟҉n̡̨̨̡̨c̵̢̧͏͡è͡ ́̀͟͞͠t̷͜͠͡h̡͏e̸͘ ̸̀͞ŕ̡͝è̸͘͝a̵͘l̸̷̵͟į͜҉t̴̢̀͝y͜͝ ̴҉̵̢m̀͡a̸̕ŗ̴͘͞b̷̨̨́͞l̵͜͏è̴̡ ͜͏̴́b͏̶ŗ̵̛͘͟ǫk͏̨͘è̢̧͜͝,̢̛͘͘͝ ̢̀͟͞s̷̨͘͢h̶̨̀̀҉e̶͘ ̡҉ẃ̡͟͝o̶̵͜͢ứ͝l͢͝͏̧͘ḑ̵̷̡́ ͟͟͡͡b̨̛͘͜e̸͏͞ ̛͝c̨͞҉ò͝m̴͢͜͠p̶̀̀͡ĺ́҉e͘̕͟͜t̶̡̧͘e̵̶̢̛͝l͘y̴̨̢̧̛ ̸̸͘͏́ḑ͡r͟͡a̸͟i̴̸̡͝n̕͏̷̨͜ ̵̷o̧̕͢f̶̕͝ ̡͞m̛͘à̸̀͢ǹ̴̡̡a͟͢͜ ̡̕͠͞a̵̡͞͏̀ńḑ ̶̛͏͢v̴̷͡u̵̶͜l҉̨̨́n̢̢e̶̵͏r̵̡ą́b͜͏̢̀͠l̶̴̶͘e̵͜. (Rank: S / SS)

I just wanted to mention that servants are updated to current date tech and stuff. Think of it like if they sat and read every single wikipedia article that was created. There's no way they would be able to memorize it, but they would still have some idea of what it was and how it works.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Orochimaru

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on June 22, 2014, 04:43:03 AM
eeeh? how so?

His experiments are unethical or rather he has none when it comes to experiments. That said, he views any living creature, human or animal as a potential subject for something he has in mind. Nor does he care of said subject lives or dies. Fox girls are no exception. >=D

pendarious

yare yare....mad scientists and fox girls two of my favorite archetypes here......whatever shall I do? *chuckling*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on June 22, 2014, 05:16:07 AM
yare yare....mad scientists and fox girls two of my favorite archetypes here......whatever shall I do? *chuckling*

Which, in this case. I should bring up and old classic between us.

ready?

DEM EARS!!!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 22, 2014, 05:17:53 AM
Which, in this case. I should bring up and old classic between us.

ready?

DEM EARS!!!

So, does this mean your going abuse caster's ears (and dat tail) until you figure out how surgically implant them on humans?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 22, 2014, 06:34:39 AM
So, does this mean your going abuse caster's ears (and dat tail) until you figure out how surgically implant them on humans?

Thing is, if Darius literally found a purpose for them; he could very well be the one to usher in fox girl servants for all.

Lynnette

I... I wouldn't mind stealing Caster's ears and tail(s)...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Foxgirl servants for all?

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

MelisaArtemis

<w <
>w>

*Runs away till the holy grail war ends* :P

Lynnette

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on June 22, 2014, 07:52:13 AM
<w <
>w>

*Runs away till the holy grail war ends* :P

Anyways, as I mentioned before everyone started to plan the foxgirlination of all Servants:

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 22, 2014, 04:52:31 AM
I just wanted to mention that servants are updated to current date tech and stuff. Think of it like if they sat and read every single wikipedia article that was created. There's no way they would be able to memorize it, but they would still have some idea of what it was and how it works.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MelisaArtemis

edited... into something more... comical XD

Kunoichi

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on June 22, 2014, 04:08:28 AM
*Currently feeling a little disappointed that noone comment on my caster character*

<w <
> w>

Well, if you're asking for commentary, I have got a few pieces of critique to offer up...

- Kitsunetsuki (Trans. Fox Moon):  ͏̧d̛̀e̸̶̶̛ţ̷̀à̵̸͟c̢͟h̀͢͠e҉̛̀́d̡̛̕͢ ̵̡͢f͡҉̨̢ŕ͢͡o̢͝m͘͜͢ ̶́͘͠͝t͠҉̛͢͠h̷̶̢͢͞e̛͝ ̷͢҉o̵̴̧u̢͘͟͜t̸̛҉̛͘s̵̨͟i̛͏̢ḑ̵͡͡͡ę̧͏ ̴̧̢͠r̢̡̀̕͜e͘͝a̡͏̛l̸̸̢̢̛i̴̢͢͞t̶̕y̨͘͝ ̢͏̢f̵̸͏̡͝o͏̴r̶͟ ҉͘͘a̷̕̕ ̵̢̕͘s̸̵̢͠h̸̷͜͜͝ǫ͜r̨͟t̴͠ ̴t̷̸̛͢͟i̸̛͘͡m̸̢͟e̴̡͡.̢͝͡ ̴̸̨
͝Į́͝n̶̢͟҉s̨͡į̴̧̕d̡̀͢͜e̸͝ ͏̶ḩ̧̀͞͝ȩ̷͢͟r̀ ̷̨̨͡͝r̨̀͘͢͝e҉̸̷͟à̷̡̕͠l͢͠ì̴t̕͏̵͢y̵͟ ̷̡m͏̶a̛͢r҉̡͘͞b̵̵̕ĺ̵̴͘͝ę̴̸͢,̶̨͠ ̸͏͟t̕͜͜h̷̵̛e̕͢r̷͢e̷̵͡ ̵҉̨͢͟į̸̷͠s̵̡̀͘ ̨̨à́ ̷͝h̶̛͡u҉̨g̶̷͜͝͡è̶͢ ̵̸̨̕̕f̶̸̡u̡҉̸ĺ̕l̴ ̀͝m̸̶͡͡o̷͏̵o̸̴̕͝ǹ҉̷̵̢ ͏͘͞t̶̨h̡͝a̷̶t҉͡͡͠ ̷́̕͠f̛e͞҉e͏d̡́͜s̷̢͢ ̶̢̨h̷e̡̧ŕ̡͏ ͏̧̀͟ẁ̛͞i͏̴͝͏̨t҉̕͟͠h̵́́͘͢ ̢̀͟n̶̵̛͝ȩ̡á̵̢͡͡r̕͢ ̨̛͟҉̷u̧̡n̨͞l̸̵̨͡i̴̢̢͠m̵͘͟͟͝i̸͟͜͢t̡́͡҉e̡͜͡͞d̀͡ ̧̨͢͡҉m̢͢͟͏͢a̶̢̨ǵ͟i҉̵̢͢c̵͟͜ ̨́͝҉̨p̴̶̡̡͞o͢͞ẁ̶̷è͘͘͞r̶͝ ́͠a͏̶̢͜n̵̵͘͠͡d͡͡ ҉͡t̡͜į̡̢̕͟m͏̴̡͘̕e̸̵͞ ̷̨̕͢͠w͘̕͟͡o̶̡̨͟͝ú̴l̵̷̸͟d̴̶͜ ̢̢̀͝s̴̴҉̕e̕͝ȩ͘͢m̀͟ ̶̨̡́͠t͢͝͏̛͜ò̷͠͏͝ ̸̷s̷̨͘͘l̷̢҉o̸̡ẁ͟͡ ̴͠͝͞d̸̛o̸͘͞w͘҉͟n̴ ͏̵̨́͘ų̶p̵ ̸̵̡͢͡t͡͡ó͞ ̶̴1̢͘͟͡͏/̶̡̛͝͡3͢͞͡ ̸̛ò̸́̕f̧͏̸͢ ̶͟͠i͟͝͞t̴̨͢͟͝s͘͢͜͞ ́͢͞ņ̵̕͢͠o̶͘͢͏͢ŕ̵̢̛͠m͟͝ą̴̴l҉̛́͢ ̸̷̀҉l̶̢̧͢͡ę́͏n̨̨͘͞g͟͡t̷̕͞͝h̴̢̀͜.̵̧̕̕ ̢̨͡͝
̴̧͟͝҉H̷̸̸̨́o̵̡͘w̢͞e̸͢͟v̛̀͢͡ȩ̨̕͟r̵̵̶,͢͏͝͏ ̡̕͡s͏̕̕h͏͏͜e͜͏ ̵̵̶̢̕c̨̀á̶̕n͢͞҉̷ ̴ó̸̵̷n̢̨͜͝l̶̸͘҉y͠͏̕ ̧̢͡m̶̶̢a͢͡͞͏i̴͞n̶̸̸̛t̴̢̛̛a͟͜i̸͞͝ņ̴́͜͠ ҉̕͟i͟҉̷t̡͡ ͟͟f͏͏o҉̕͞r̸͘͢͠ ̨̕͢5̶͞ ̡͠m̧̕͞i̵̕͟͠͞n̶u̶ţ̷̸́e̶͘͜͟͠ś͘͏ ͟҉͏̵(҉͠͝t͜͏̸̧r̶a̸͜n̴s̴̢̨͠͝l̷̸͏͟a̸̵͝t̸̢͝͝é҉̧ ͘͘҉̨̛t̨̛̀͠o̷̕ ̶̷̶͢1̵̷̸͢5̸͡ ̶̀͞m̴̷̢̡̀i̵̧͞͝n̢̛u͟t̡͝e̸͏͠s̷̨ ̴ì̵́͜͜n̶҉s̷͏i̶̧͠d̶͏̀e͜)̷̷́͜ ̴̡̀͟͠a̵̧͜͞n̸̛ḑ̛͠ ̵̵͜͟o͟҉n̡̨̨̡̨c̵̢̧͏͡è͡ ́̀͟͞͠t̷͜͠͡h̡͏e̸͘ ̸̀͞ŕ̡͝è̸͘͝a̵͘l̸̷̵͟į͜҉t̴̢̀͝y͜͝ ̴҉̵̢m̀͡a̸̕ŗ̴͘͞b̷̨̨́͞l̵͜͏è̴̡ ͜͏̴́b͏̶ŗ̵̛͘͟ǫk͏̨͘è̢̧͜͝,̢̛͘͘͝ ̢̀͟͞s̷̨͘͢h̶̨̀̀҉e̶͘ ̡҉ẃ̡͟͝o̶̵͜͢ứ͝l͢͝͏̧͘ḑ̵̷̡́ ͟͟͡͡b̨̛͘͜e̸͏͞ ̛͝c̨͞҉ò͝m̴͢͜͠p̶̀̀͡ĺ́҉e͘̕͟͜t̶̡̧͘e̵̶̢̛͝l͘y̴̨̢̧̛ ̸̸͘͏́ḑ͡r͟͡a̸͟i̴̸̡͝n̕͏̷̨͜ ̵̷o̧̕͢f̶̕͝ ̡͞m̛͘à̸̀͢ǹ̴̡̡a͟͢͜ ̡̕͠͞a̵̡͞͏̀ńḑ ̶̛͏͢v̴̷͡u̵̶͜l҉̨̨́n̢̢e̶̵͏r̵̡ą́b͜͏̢̀͠l̶̴̶͘e̵͜. (Rank: S / SS)

First and foremost, there's no such thing as an S-rank.  The scale only goes up to A.  In addition to that, 'using this Noble Phantasm leaves Caster almost completely drained of mana' doesn't really work as a restriction, because pretty much every big, flashy Noble Phantasm does that. ^^; Also, with the way this Noble Phantasm works, I don't think you need to go as far as calling it a Reality Marble.  Those are incredibly rare and offer a lot of extra powers to their users based on their fully-manifested effects.  Rather, Kitsunetsuki is just a Bounded Field which, due to being Caster's Noble Phantasm, has been boosted up close to the level of a Reality Marble in its effects.

Noble Phantasm(s):

- Kitsune Damasu (Trans. Fox Trick): Inherent magic skill that allows her to make illusions, including but not limited to: shapeshift, nise-kitsunebi, etc. Since they are illusion, they are not actually lethal but have various uses. (RANK: C)

Kitsunemeshi: Summoning lesser fox youkai familiar. She is able to look through their eyes and control them in battle. Not very effective warrior or foot soldier but useful for espionage or battle support. Due to the mana cost to summon and maintain them, the most she can summon under normal condition is 5 (Rank C)

- Kitsunebi (Trans. Fox Fire): Inherent attack magic skill that allows her to summon pale blue fireball at the size of a fist that she can control at will. When in contact, with the target, the fire is able to burn until there was no trace afterward. She is however, limited to the number of her tail with the amount she can summon at one time with her being a nine-tailed fox, her limit is 9. (Rank B)

These don't need to be Noble Phantasms.  The official stats for Tamamo no Mae in Fate/Extra would allow her to pull off all of these abilities and more with just her Witchcraft and Shapeshift personal skills.

- Inari no Shuku (Trans. Inari’s blessing): A̴̡̧̧ ̴̶m̨͟à̴̶͠g̴͟a̕͠҉t̸̵a͠m̸̵ą҉̧ ̷͠͝͝g̛i͡͠v̵̵͠͡e̷̛ń̴̢̀͡ ̵̶̛͠t̸̢̛͢ò̸̸̡͝ ̨̡́͟h̀͟͟͏e͏͡r̶͜͟͢ ̶̨̡͢b̸̡y̵̶̛ ̶̡̡̀Í́͠n͡҉a̷͏͏́r̴̡i̢͢ ̢̡͞͝t̶̸́͢h̨́a̴͞t͟͡ ͢͠a̢̕͜l̕͡͝ĺ̶̛҉o҉̷̧̛͝w͞s̶̷̨͢͞ ̵̀͜͢h̀́ę͢҉̨͏r̶̡͝͞ ́t̕̕͞o̷̢͠ ͠҉̀͘͘ç͟͡á̕͜͟s̛͟͠t̀̕ ͝͏̧͟͏a̸̕͡ǹ̶̨̕d̴̴̨ ̵̡m̨̕a͢͞i̛̛͡n̵̨͜t̷̕a̷͘͘͢į̴n҉̸́́ ̛́m҉̵͘͘͠á̕g҉i̢̧͘͝c̷͏̡͢ ͢͝a̸͝t͢҉̸͢ ̷̢̡͘͟g̴̷̨͞r̡͟҉e̸͞a͜͟t͟҉l̛ý̵͠͏́ ̨̨̛̀͜r̶̴̛̛e͟͟͝d̸͡u̡͝͝c̸͡҉̶̴ę̷̸͝d̛̕̕ ̸̕͠ḿ̶̢̕a̡̧n҉͢͝ą̀́͢ ̴̴͝c̡̢̀͜͝ò̸s̴͟t̢͞͡ ̸̢͞b̶̡́͟ú̸͏͡t̷͘͢͜͢ ̢͜͞b͜y̸͜͏́ ̷̕í̷͏ţ̸̸̸͡ş͡e̕҉͏҉ĺ̕͠f̸̶̛ ̴͢͢ḩ҉a̷̢͠ś͡͞ ̷̀̀͞l̀͜͜í̷̵t̶̸͟͞t̶͟ļ̶̴͡͠e̸̵ ̴̸̢͘ờ̡̕͟t̶̵͢͢h̕͜e̢҉̷̵͘r͢҉̸̷ ̧́́͘͝ų̶ś̡͜͠e͠͠҉̢͞. (Rank: B)

This is an almost absurdly huge advantage for a Caster.  It literally negates the main weakness of the entire Caster class.

- Sesshoseki (Trans. Poison stone): Á̷̕ ́͡f̕҉r̵̡̀͜͜a̷͡͝҉ǵ̸̨̛̀m̢̕͡ȩ̶̕n̴͞t̶̕ ̢̕ơ̢̡̧̡f̨̧̕͟͜ ̨̀t̢́̀́҉h̷́è̸͘ ̵̶̛͢͟s̛͜͠҉t̴̷͜͟͠ò̧͟͜n̢̨e̶̶̢͘͟ ̀̕͡f̵r̶̕o̶͜͡m̵̨̀͞ ̡̡̀̀ţ͘͠͝h̴̢́͢͜e̷̢ ̢̢́l͏̶̀͞͠è̴̵͘͜ģ̷̛̕͞e̶̸̵̷n̴̶͏d҉̸̷̧̡.́͝ ̶̴̀͝T̶͏̛́ḩ̵̴̧ơ̸̷̴̢u̸͝g̵̕͝h̶͝͏̸̵ ̸̡̧̛i̛͝t̨́́ ͝҉̕҉͡n̴̛͏̡̧ǫ̷̧͘ ̶l̵̢͟͢͠o̷̢ņ̷g͘͠è̶͝ŗ̷̶͠ ̨̛͜k͢i͘̕l̶̀̕͢͠l̴̀́̀͜s̶̵̀ ̵́͜t͘҉̵̡h̢͘͝ò̸̸͟͠ś̵̴̛e͘͜͞ ̢́͜͝w̨͠h̶ớ͏̷͘ ̸̸t̷̷̶̛o̢͜҉҉u̶̡͜c̸̢͠͠ḩ͘e̡͜͏̶͝d̛̀͠ ̢̡͘í̢͏̵͡t͏̧͟ ́̕͘̕i̷̶̕m̀̕͘m̸̸͘͡é͘͏́̕d̷͠i̵̧̡͜͡a̵̡̧͘͟t̷̛é̷̢̧͟l̸̛͏y̴̶,̧̨͢ ̡͘͜҉p̶͢͟ŗ͜͝͠o͏́҉̵̀l̵̢͟ó̶͟͠ņ͢͞g̵̨͜e̡̧̡̕d҉̴ ̶̡̕e͏̡x̨̨͜p͢҉̸̢͢o̴͘͟͜͝s̵̵̀ừ̕r̢̨҉e̵͢͢͞ ́̕w̸̷̷͞i̶̴͢͡͠l͏ĺ̵̴ ̷́͠ś̷͘͜t́͟í̶̛͘͠l̴l͟͝ ͏̨̧͢p̴̸̧̛͜r̨o҉̷̷͝o͏̶̕͘͞f̧͘͢͝ ́l̷̢e̷̕t̨҉̵̸h̀͏a̴̧̧͘͝l̴̵͟͡ (Rank: A)

...And by contrast, this is far too weak for an A-ranked Noble Phantasm.

Of course, these are just my opinions, so you can feel free to disregard them if you'd like.  If you decide you want to rework them, though, I would also be happy to offer up suggestions for improving your Noble Phantasms later on this evening, once I'm off work.  I need to leave now so that I'm not late, though.

Drake Valentine

You can actually read that scribble?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Lynnette

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 22, 2014, 12:13:32 PM
You can actually read that scribble?

It is fully possible, it's just time consuming and tiring for the eyes.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 22, 2014, 11:57:25 AM
First and foremost, there's no such thing as an S-rank.  The scale only goes up to A.

Well, there's actually the EX rank, which is above A rank. However, EX rank is rare and more of a personalized (super) version of a certain stat or skill that certain servants have. For example, Berserker Spartacus' Mad EX Enchantment differs from the A+ one. Even while under Mad Enhancement, Spartacus can normally speak things such as "Those who are bound are strong! For until the time when they are set free, anger and sadness will continue to be accumulated." However, because he is fixated with thoughts of "always making the most difficult choices", he never listens to what people have to say. In practice, it is impossible to come to a mutual understanding of intentions with him. Spartacus is indeed an uncontrollable Berserker.

Drake Valentine

Updated Casual Appeal for Assassin.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Drake Valentine

Revise (Sadao: Waiting on Reapproval)

Player Name:
Drake Valentine

Character Name:
‘Sadao’ - Felix Kaiser (Renamed, since location changed)
Mage family?:
None?  - Learned Magecraft and trained by a woman whose a member of the Church's Burial Agency.
Role:
Bystander / Observer
Personality:
Sadao is a complex individual, and usually comes off being socially awkward when he attempts to blend in as a normal human being. These he attempts, he does study up on "how to' books, not to any avail. By default he is quiet and observant, emotionless and hollow. This comes from the territory of the morbid events in his past and the killer he has later resigned himself to be. He does not believe this makes him a bad guy, he just is not afraid of getting his hands bloody for the greater good.

He does not act in his self interest, instead he has his set of scales in passing judgment. Naturally it is often forbidden for him to intervene with the normal lives of ordinary humans unless magecraft or other supernatural roles are involved. The Holy Grail War is the same, his place is in the shadows and sidelines. Watching, waiting, and acting when masters breach their bounds.
History:
Trauma Past:
Sadao, not the name the youth was born with nor is the one he openly goes by in the public. The title was something given to him when he was rescued from the hellish life he had been imprisoned with; though for starters one should reflect upon his distant past that is only known mostly to him and what he endured. The horrors his eyes seen, the mute nature that it had left him in years even after being saved. It wasn’t till learning the meaning behind the name that was given him that his eyes would see such a glimmer of light.

The boy live an ordinary life, carefree of most worries. The faces of his family is vague now, just shadowy images left behind in his memory bank. He can usually more visually recall that of the other children that he was with, but holds little remembrance if they were friends or not or fell victims. He can definitely recall the images of those that had damned him and what he has been put through. The boy along with other children were abducted by a heretic cult of mages. Death would have been salvation and sometimes he dreamed of it with the time spent with that group.

Weeks, months, years? Time was lost on the boy, but not the cruel experiments that came. He saw many children become victims; they were nothing more than experiments to the cultists. The horrors of magic running wild in a small body, the screams of the dying. Those that did survive became abominations, tainted and twisted. There were rarer subjects, some whose bodies did not yield right away to the various tests, ‘Sadao’ was one of them.  This alone was not a blessing or for him it wasn’t at the time. To have a resistance meant that he also had a potential of wielding magecraft; which later he will discover. His small body never yielded to disastrous experimentations.

Inevitably the Church’s agents found the hideout of these heretics, but it was too late for most of the children there. The heretics resulted to a cowardly act, before their inevitable demise. They activated the incantations on their remaining subjects, including ‘Sadao,’ robbing almost all of them of their humanity and turning them against the Executors. The boy was the only one to resist the influence of the magecraft, and though some of the Executors were still to prepare to kill him even afterwards, a woman stopped them and decided to take the boy in.
An Alternative Path:

Striving Towards the Future
Revising since location change.

Skills:
Acrobatics:
His body never excelled much on a physical strength side, instead he centered a good portion of his learning suitable to his smaller stature size. As a result, he is quite flexible and agile upon his feet and capable of scaling over objects that some may see as impossible.

Perception:
He possesses keen eyesight, allowing him to generally outline the path of a moving object beforehand. This core perception can even save him from rounds of a bullet if he visually sees the weapon and reacts before it is fired towards him. 

Martial Arts:
Trained in a variety of techniques(mainly unarmed and disarming) since his time spent as an Executor. They may not fall a demon or noble servant, though up close he is more than capable of bringing down a heretic mage or master. 

Magecraft Potential:
Unfortunately it is mostly wasted, although Sadao exhibits raw talent that may even be impressible to the Director of the Clock Tower. He does not use Magecraft in battle, beyond enhancing his Black Keys or physical strength/endurance. Nonetheless, if he is ever given the chance to properly expand upon his horizons, he may be a force to be reckon with, perhaps even excel over all past members of the Burial Agency.

High Od Level:
Enough to allow him to activate P̸̵̀̕͟ú̷̴͘͢r̕͟g̸̡̛a̸͏̧t͢͏̷͞o̴̶͜҉r̛͘̕͢y͞  for an extended period of time. His Od is beyond normal, matured Magus levels. Unfortunately with such an abundance it takes him longer to properly recover his supply once it has been fully spent and naturally he wouldn’t be able to juggle a servant upkeep and use P̸̵̀̕͟ú̷̴͘͢r̕͟g̸̡̛a̸͏̧t͢͏̷͞o̴̶͜҉r̛͘̕͢y͞; nor would any magus for that matter.

Magecraft and Other Specializations:
Material Transmutation:
Involves spells that interfere with the properties of an object. Include Reinforcement and Gradation Air Magecraft.

Alteration:
Is the intermediary step between Reinforcement and Projection, to give an object a property or effect that it originally didn’t have. Sadao uses this to manipulate the attributes of his Black Keys.

Reinforcement
Is the most difficult Magecraft with the purpose of pushing a basis to the utmost. It is the foundation of all Magecraft that enhance the existence of the target by pouring prana, but as no clear expression of how much it can be enhanced is defined, almighty reinforcements are rare. It is the same as adding something to an object that is already complete, in case of failure the target will receive it as a poison. Success requires a good grasp of the inner structure to fill openings with Prana. Reinforcing the purpose of existence would be increasing the sharpness of a knife, the nourishment of food, or in the case of a living creature, physical strength and durability. It is impossible to reinforce something vague. As living things will resist invasion of your prana, reinforcing someone else is the hardest.

Black Keys:
Are charms used by agents of the Church to repel demons. They take the form of long rapier-like swords (although they are generally thrown as a dagger or used to stab opponents). They are considered to be symbolic and have weak attack power, but its attack power is still enough to pierce through concrete walls. The amount of skill required to properly wield them causes the Black Keys not to be used often. They excel at interfering with and damaging spiritual phenomena rather than damaging them physically. The effect on beings like Servants is minimal but they are very effective against the creatures that are being hunted down by the Church, like the Dead Apostles. If they hit the shadow of a target, the target will be unable to move their body, leaving them to the mercy of the black key's wielder. It could also be used to track down and seal or injure a target until its wielder tells it to stop doing so, or unless it is destroyed or neutralized by an outside force. Expert Executors are capable of materializing the blades by passing prana through an object, such as pages of a bible, allowing them to carry and conceal hundreds of hilts at a time. This practice falls category of sacraments rather than thaumaturgy. - http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Church#Executors

Baptism Sacrament:
Purification Incantations. The sole mystery that is freely taught to all members of the Church. A simple ritual with an aria that falls on the Ten-Count category, it is capable of exorcising Demons and sending Wraiths back to the world of the dead. Possess weak capacities of physical interference, but its power is overwhelming against spiritual bodies. Ineffective against spirits on the level of Servants though.

Cremation Sacrament:
A spell sigil engraved in the Black Keys that makes them burn once they pierce the target. Since it is originated from the "heretical" Thaumaturgy, not many Executors can use this.

Dokhma Sacrament:
A spell sigil engraved in the Black Keys that makes them dehydrate the target once hit by the blades.

Interment Sacrament:
A spell sigil engraved in the Black Keys that causes petrifaction of the target once hit by the blades.

Jhator Sacrament:
A spell sigil engraved in the Black Keys that call forth crows to devour the target that was pierced by the blades.  - http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Magic_Spells

S̴̨̡͠͡i̷̸̸̧̧x̸͟t̸͜͟͟͞h̵̸ ́͜H̸̢̨͠͠ǫ̵̵̡̡l̕͠͝y͠ ̨̢͝͠S̷̶̢͠͝c̀̕r̷͘í͏̡p̕҉̶̡͝t̷̸̢͜u͝҉͘r͜͡e̸̡͢͠͝:̨͏̵ ̶̴̢͠P̀͜҉͜u̴̷͘͟͡ŕ͜g̸̀͘ą̴͝t̶̵̵̵̢ǫ̧̀͢ŗ̧͝ỳ̴̧͡
̸̧̛̕A͡͏̸͝l̴̵͟s̢̧ǫ͏҉ ̨k̛͘͝͝n͠o̴̢̕w̧͘̕ń́͘͞͝ ̕͜͟͡a̵̷͘͘s͟ ͢҉̕t́͞h̵͝è̀͢͝ ̡͏͞C͞͠h̢̕ą̕͢ì̴̡̛̕ǹ̴s̵̡̕ ̷̧͟o͘͠͞͞f̷́̀ ̀͟͞P͏̸u̶̡͞r̸̛̀͘͜g̵͢a̷͟t́͞o̸̢͘͡͠r̷͘͟͢y҉͘,̡͢ ̸̸̨͜ ̷̴̢t́͟͢h̨̧͠͝e̕͏̵̵ ̢͜͜͝s͏̴e͢c̴̀o̢͠n̴͢͜͟d́͢ ̀́ḿ̢̢͟ó̧͝s͜͏҉̀́t̷̀ ̵̸̧̧͞p̵͜o͏̀҉w̡̧̛͢é̡͜͟r̴̛̕͢f̴̡͢u̵̕͢͝l̕͏͜͏ ̴͢͡w҉̵e͘҉̸͠a̢͞͡͠p̶͞͡o̶҉n̵̸͞ ͟͢͠҉o̴͢͡͠͡f̢͟ ̵̶̵̧́t͡͏́͢͞h̀͠e̡͞͡ ̴̧̧̕҉C̵̨̛͠͞a̢̕̕͞t̛̀̕h͟͝͠o̶͏͟l̸̛͜͡i̶̶c̸̡͜͡ ͠҉̧͢Ç̢͘͝ḩ̸̕͘ú̴̵͢r̨̕͜͝͏ć҉̧͟h̸̡̧.̢͟͝͞ ́́̕͟
͏U̶̕͞͡n̸̴͞l̷̛̕͞ì̢̛͢k̵è͞͏̸͝ ̴͝t͟͜h̴̨̡҉é͠ ̸͏̶̵͟o͏̧̀͞n̨̛e̕͢͠ş̷̷̛͏ ̛́b̶͏̡̛́ȩ͢f̢o҉͏r͝e̵̛͜͢͞ ̢͞í̛͠t̷̢͘,̧̡́ ͏͏̶̢̀i̛t̴̶̛́ ̶̨͘i̵̢s̵̀͟ ̶̛͟ơ͟͠͞f̨t̸e̶̷̕͠͠n̶̡͡ ̵̛u͡͏̨̡͝s҉͏e҉̵̴͡d́͢ ̷͟͢͡ŗ̴̷̶a̴̧̛̕͞r̶͟e̴̡̡̛͞l̀ỳ̵͘͠-̧͞ ̵̶͢i̡͘f̧͘͜͠ ̸̷́a͏̸̵̧͡t͏͟͝͞ ͝҉ą̢̡́͢l̀͠͠ĺ̡͏̀͡-̧̧̛͘͡ ̵́̕͜ǵ̵i̷͜v̶̸̀́e̢n̛̕ ̨͢t̴̴͡h̷̨͜͟ȩ̧͜ ̷̸̀͘c̵̸̡̢̕o͝͞҉̨ş̵̛͝t̛͟͟ ̷̡͘͜t̀͘ǫ̸̛ ̸̛̛͡͡b̡͟͠e͡҉͜͏ ҉̡e̴̴̕f̸̴̛́͞f̶̀͟͟͞e̶̢̕͜͡c͡͏t͢͞ì̡̕͟v́͠͡é̶͟.̀́͜͜ ͘͘҉̸
́͠͡O̸̸̧̡͘ņ͢͡͝è̡́͜ ̷̡͡͏m̴̶̧u̸̕̕͞s͘̕͡t̴̵ ̕͟͢͞p̷͢͜͠o̴̢s̶̡̛҉̢s͏e̶̷̴͝s͜͢҉̧͜s̵̴ ̷́͡͝a̴̛͢͝ ̴͢t̶҉̵̷͘a̧҉l̸̢̧̡ę̸́n̶̕t͏̛͏̛͡ ̨͢͢t̨͢͠o̕͢͝w̸̨͏a҉̧r͏̵̢͞d̶̀͢ś̵͘͡ ̷̕̕͏̀m̛̀̕͜à͝ǵ͜͢e̵̢͟҉̶ç͟r͘͞a̴͘̕͞f̨̢̕͟͢t̷̛͜ ̶̨̧҉t̢̧̕͝͞ǫ͠ ̸p̨̛̛̀͝ŗ̷̧o̶̢̕̕͜p̸̕͢e̴̛͝r҉l҉̸̕͢y̡͘͝͞ ̸́̕͠w͏̀͝ì̡͡e̵҉̢l̶̕͞͡d̷̴҉ ̸͝t̵͢h̴̵e̶͡ ̶͘w̛͞҉̸̛e͏͝ą̷͠͝͠p҉͏̢҉̸ǫ̀͢n̴̡͝ ̡̛̀à́ņ́d̕ ̡́͝͏ȩv͏̸̨e̡͘͏n̸̛ ͏͢t̷̛͘͠h̷̡͢͟o͘̕ś̕e̕͞ ͠͏̴t̴̢̛̀͠h҉̴̢̕͠a͏̨͘͡͡t̴͠ ̷̵̢́͢d̛̀͘͞͞o͢͞ ҉̶͠͠w͜͝i͘͘͡l̶̢l͏̸̸̀
͏́͢ ̷̕͟f́͘͡i̵͝n̵̶͜͝͏d̵̵̸̨̨ ̧t͘͠͠h̕͜è̕҉̨͡í̷͡r̕͘͢͠͠ ͞͝͠͞ṕ̸̛͡r̴͘̕͞͠á̛͡͠҉n̷̨͟͝a͟ ̨̡ş͘̕͞͏o̵͞ư̸͜r̸̵̷͢͞c̶̢e̵͟͏ ̸̀́͢b̸̧҉͜͞e̵͢į̛͡n̵̷̡͠g̨͡ ̸́̀͘͞q̀͞u͡͞͏̷̡í́c̷͢k͜͏ĺ̨͡͝ý̷̛̛҉ ̷́͢d͘͢͞r̸̸͞ài͘͝n͏̷̕͞͝e̸d҉͘ ́̀͡͠ó̧̨͘n̡̨̢c̷̕͟e̸̵͏̵ ̶̡͢͢i̶͢t́́ ҉i̡̢͏s̵̡̧ ́͢͠a̸̸c̴̸͘͝͞t̵́̕͡i̸v̢̧͟͟͡a͡͞͠t͏̀̕͞e̵̷̸͘͢d̨҉҉́.͘͟ ҉̷̀I̴̛͜͏t̨͠͏̶̵ ̧͢í̶̧̛͞s͠҉ ̶̡̨͘b҉̷̛́̕e͘͠͞͝l̡̡͏i̡͝҉e̵͝v̶̀͘͡e̛҉͞͡d̷͘ ̴̸̢́͝t͠h͏̵̶̧a͏̶̴͡t̶͞҉ ̸͢͜͝t̴̸h̨̢͜i̧̛͟͠s̷̨̛͢ ̷̷͟p̵͠h̴͢͏̷͟ȩ̵̛́n͟͠͝o̷̡͞͡m̨҉̵͏e̛͞n̡̛a͜͝
̸̷́̕͞i̷̸̡̨͠s̵̵͏̸͢ ͠͏̛͠c̡͏̵̀a̵̕͟ư͝͞s͡e̕̕͠͡d̷̨̀͜ ̴̵͟b͝͡e҉͏̶͢c̵̷̨͠a҉͞u҉͞͏͜s͡͝͡e̶̴̡͝ ̵̀͜͢͝į͏҉͏t̨̨͢ ̧͝͝p̶̸̛͢u̶͜s҉̢̧̛h͝͡͏é̡͝͠s͟҉̛ ̷̶͟͟t͏̴̴͟h̕̕͝è̴͝ ̨͟w̵͞i͘͟҉̀͢e̶̕͢͟͡ļ͘͡d͜͠ę̷͝r̴̨̧̨’̕͝s̷ ̴̴̴b̷̕͟o̴̵͟͟d͝҉ỳ̢̨ ͡b̵̀e̵̸̴ţw̷̡͞é͡͝e̢͢͢n̴͏ ͞ą̷̧͟͡ ̴̨͢͠l͜͠į̶̸̢ḿ̵b̵̢ó̵ ҉ŕ̸̵̢͟e҉̢̨͡a̶͡l͏̵̢m̧̧͝͞ ̧́́͘o̴̧̨͡f̴̨̡̕͢ ҉̧͢͠p̶̧̨h̴͟͞͠y̷̛͘͞s̶͘͜͟ì̷̸̢͟c̵͏҉a̷̡͢͡͠ļ̸̴ ̴̨̛͘͞a͏́͢n̸̵͢d̷̛ ̵̧s҉̴p̛͘͟͞ì̛͟͠r̕į̸̡̡͢t̵̢͡ù́̕a̶̴̶̢͢ļ́͜ ̧͞
̧͠͡b̴̡̢̕͘o͏̧ú̢n̶͟͝d̷̨̨͟a̕҉̨͢r̡̨̛͝͠ì̛ȩ̵̕͟s̸͞͞͞.͡ ͢T̴̷̕ḩ̶̧̧́i̶̕͠͡s͝͏̸͠ ̛̀t́̕h̶͜͡͝e̵̡̡o҉̀͞r̷͠ỳ̨́ ̶h̶̡̢͢a҉͟s҉͜ ̧̕͢͠͠ỳ͘͟͝e͏̷̨͡t͏͘҉ ͘҉̡t̡̀͘͟͢o̴̷ ̸̀b̴̶̡͞e̴̛͜͞͝ ҉̵͘͡p̶̨̛r̵͞o̵̡̕v̵͜ę͞n̵͜,͜͜͝ ͏̧b͢ừ̸̷͢t̷͘ ̶̕o̶̵͟͜ņ͏̶̡̧e͢͝͏͡ ̵̢͢͝t̴̛̛́ḩ̶į̷̴n̴͢͡ģ̶͟ ͡ì́͏͟s̷͟͟͡͞ ̧̡͢f̷́̕ó̢͏̡r̢̧͜͏ ͡҉̴͡͝c҉̴̷̨̡e̢͏r̸̸̨̛͡t̀͝a͟͝i̸҉̸̀n̶͝͏̷̴;҉̧͡ ͏̷t̢͠h̸̕͠͏ę̶ ͡o̷҉̀͞f͞͞f͘h͝a̶̧͞͏ņ̵̶d́͝ ̨͜͡t̷̶͢ò̧ ̢́̕͝t̷͢͟͜͞h̴҉͏҉͜i̷͢͜͞ş̶͢͡,̸̸͢ ̡͘̕͠i̷̧͟͠t͏̵̛͢͜ ̴̴̡͡b͢ę̸̀ȩ͞f̡͠s̴̀͘
̷͘͟͞ ̨̕͘҉t̴h́́҉e̴̢͡ ̧̕҉w̵̨͜͝i̸̧҉̵ę̴̨̀l̷̷̵͘d̴̸̨̛͞e̕͜r̕͢͠ ̴̡́i͟n҉̷t͟o̸͜ ̶͜á̛̛ ҉̨͜͟s̴̛͡u̶̸͘͟͢p̵͘͏҉é̴r̶̶͏ń͟͠a͏̛͞t̢͝ú̀r̡͘͜҉a̶̢̕͢l̴̀ ̷̨͝k̵̡͢i͘͏l͡҉l̨̀͡ì̡͢͞͝n͟g̶̢͘͘͜ ͏̸̕͜m̡̛̀̕͡à͘͞͞c̕͡h́͢͞͞i̴̴̴̢n̷̨̛͟͟e͘͠͝,̶̧̡͜͢ ́͡͏͘͘f̸͘ớ̷̷͟r̸͞ţ̀͘͟͝i̴͟f̵̢̕͢y̧̛͠͝į̴ǹ̴̴g̡̧͝ ̛͜͡͏t͘͜͠h̛͟͝e̶̛̕͠͠į͏̸r̛̕ ̴̛̕͡ȩ̢́͜ņ̧͜͞t̷̶i̕҉̶ŕ̢͡è͞͡ ̴́͢҉b̢̛̀o͞҉͡d̴҉́ý̷̨͡͠ ̕w̵̸i̶̢̡͡͝t̶҉̡̧̢h̶ ̵̨́͠͡t̛̀h̛̕͠͞e̡͘ ̵͘͡҉̡d̶́́͜͡e̷̶s͘͝t̷̨̀͘r͢͝͞͡ù̴͜͜c̶̛̕͘͡t͏̕i͟͠͞v̵͡e̷͝
̢̨̛͘ ̀͠f̸͜͝o̧̡̢r̵͟͠͠c̵̷̡̡͡ȩ̕ ̵̡̧͝e̶̕͡q̢̧͝͠ù͘͢͝i̵̸͢͟͝v̀͡a̵͏l̡͜͜͞͝e̸͝n̷̕t̷̨͞͠ ̀͢͠͠o̴͜͝f̸͢ ̵̷͢͏e̛͘v҉̛e̴̡͡͡n̕͟͜͝ ̢̀ś̶̛͜͟ļ̨à̢y̸̢͝͠í̕͞ņ̢̀͘͟ģ̛̀̕͡ ̵͘á̴͡͡ ̀͜N̢͟͢o͏b̴̢̛͞l̨̧͘͜ę̡͜͞ ̵͡P̶̶͜͞͞h̶́͡͝a̧̨̕͜ņ̢͟͟t̸̛́́a͏̛s̵̕͞m̴͠͏̨.̷̀͟ ̢͞҉A̢̧l̶͝s̷̛o̸ ̢̡̀į͝ţ̶̕͟͠s̴̢ ̸̸̶̢̡a̶̷͡t́͞t͝͝r͟͢͜ì̕͘b̡̛͠͡ư͠t̷̢͠e̴̢̕̕͠s̕͠ ̕͡͠a̶҉r҉͠e͟ ̴̡̧́͞p̶̛͢͠a̡̢͘͠s̵͞s̵̵̷̴̨e҉̕d̢͝ ̧͢͠͝o̷̸̧n̶̵̛ ̷̛͡f̧̡͜͏r̛͟ó̸͟͟͝m̵͟͝ ̴́͟t̶̕h̛́́ę̸͜͢ ͟͜p͝r̶̡͟a͡͏҉ń̸̶͢͞a̵̡̛͜͞
͜͡҉̵͝u̶͜ś̛̀͢e͏̸͢d҉͟͝ ̵̴́͝f̧o̧̕͘r̴̴͜͝͝ ̧̢͝m͝͡͏͡a̡҉g̢ȩ͞c̸̵͞r̶̢̕͜a͝f̴̡̛͟͏t̶͞ ͡ờ̷͏r̨̢̛͠ ̧͟͠҉e̵҉͞v͞e͘͝͞ń͢͟ ̷̀͡͠҉h̷̨͝҉i̷̛͘s͏̧̨͟͠ ́͠B̷̧́͟͠ļ͡͡á̸̧͠͝c̷̡̀k̵̡̀͜͝ ̶̛͟K͏̶̢̨̛e̵͞y̶̕͏͞s̴̨̡͟͡;͢͡͝ ҉͘a̢l̶̵͢͝t̨̀́͞͏h̢̀͡͡ò̴̧͜͝ú̧͘g̴͏͟h̀͜ ҉̵̛̀͜d̷̢̀͜ǫ̶̀͠i͏̸͏ņ́͜͞͞g̵ ̸͜ş͞͝o̧̢ ͞w̡͡i̷͘͢l̡̛ĺ̀̕͜͝ ̴̧͢͠i̢̕͠n̵̡͠͠ç̴̕ŗ̢é҉̢͜͞a̵͟͡͞s̕͜e͡͡͞͏̵ ́͝t̴̡͝h̢́è̸̢̢̛ ̢̛s̶͏̷͜į̸̶͟͠p̕͝h҉͏o̡͘ǹ̴̡̡͟i̢͝ņ̸́͟͠g͠ ͝͝͏o̶̴͞f̡̕͜͟ ̵҉p̶̡̢͞ŕ̵̷͞͞a҉̸̧ń̕͢͝a̶̧̧͠
̸̧͞͞a̡̧͠n̴̨͝d͏̵̕͘͏ ̷̡̨͢f҉̨̛͟͟u̢̡̕r̶͝t̢̕͡͞h̴̸e̵̸̡̛r͜͞ ͠s̨̀h̴̸͟ó͜͞r҉͏́́͘t̡̕ȩ́n̸̵̡̢͟ ̨̨i̧͡͡t̨s̛҉҉ ̢͟ư̵͟s̷̷͟͡͡a̢͘҉̕g҉̴́͡e͟͜ ̸̕t͟҉̸i͘͜͝͝͡m҉̸̡͘͝e̛͝͏ ̢̡͢͟l̨̛̕͘̕i̵͡m͘͢͡i̶͜͡t̀͢͝͝҉.̵̀͘
̷̡̢̕ ͠͠
͜͢͞͠D̢͡͏ư͟͠e͢͟ ̷̡͢t̷̸͢͡o͡͏͢͡ ̷̵́͡͝ţ̴̢ḩ̶͡e̴͟ ̀͢͏҉C̴͢h̀͜͢͢u̡͜r͏̧̨̡c̷̕͢h̡҉͜’̨̀͜͞s̢̨ ͟l̶̨͘̕à̕c̢҉͞k҉͜͟͠i͝͏̛͝͠n̡̢̛̕͢ǵ̴̡́͢ ̴̧͏͞͞ó͞҉f̵͝ ̷ḿ̸̡̧ą͢g̕͜҉è̵̸̛͝ć̴͜r̨͟͡a̴̷f̷̷͞͠t̶̶͟͠ ̕ẁ̸҉̛ì̛̕͘͝e͢͢͏̡̛l̵̢̢̀͠d҉̕͜͟͠é̴̢͡r҉̛̕͡s҉͏̷,̶̸̨҉ ̵̡̀t́͡ḩ̸̛͠e̷̷̸̡̢ ̵̷͢͟͞w̡̛͢͜e҉̵͘͟a̛҉̵̸̧p̷̸͜҉ó̕n̵̵͘͞͏ ̷̛҉į̵̡͢͝ş̨̀̕͘ ̕͟҉̀͠o̷̧̨͡f́t̡̀͡͝e͝ǹ̀͡͏ ̡͟l̵̛e̕͟f̷̢͠͡͡t̶ ̴̨͡a̸͞ĺ̷̴̡o̶̷̢͟ǹ̕͢͢͠e̸͝.̨̧
̕͘͠S̛̀a̴͘͜d̷̢̀̀̕a̶̢͟o̢͝͝ ̶͢͡i̸͘̕͢͝s̢̀̀͡ ̧̕p̡͟͢͟e̷҉̵̢͜r̀͘h̸̡҉̀͝á͏p̡̛͘s̸̛͜͠ ̧͞t̷͟͡h̶̨́e̕͠ ́͘͠ţ̡͜͟͜h̢̀i̢͜͝r͏͏̶͜d̶̢́͟ ͏̢͟t̵͞o̴҉̶̧͠ ̧w̶̴͝i̷̢͏e͘͢͝ļ̵̀d̕͞ ҉̴͠i̡̕͜t͘͢ ̴̶͘͟w̵͏͘͞͠į͞t̶̷̢̡h̛͟͠i̧͝ņ̶̶͢͡ ̸̀i̷̡͞t͠s̴̕͏҉͢ ̷̧͢g̷͘e̡͠͞ǹ͡e̢͠ŕ̸̨a̴̛̕t̴̡̛̕͠ì̵͟͏͠o̴͡ǹ̵̶̨҉s͏̕ ͞ơ̵͜f̨́ ̕p̶̢҉ŗ̕͝͞e̶̢d͢͝҉͝e̸͢҉c͏̢͜e̢s̡̛s̢̢͡ò͝r̵s̶̡̨̕͝.̴͏͏̴̴ ̷̀͞H́̕͢e̶̵̴͞ ̶̵͝ḱ̨̀̀͠n͟o͜͝w̴̢̕͢s̴̢ ̴́͘͟͏f̸̴̡͝͡u̡l͜͟͝͠͡l̸͝ ̴͏͞w̴̛͟͜ȩ͘͠l̸̵̷͞l̷̨̧̛ ̛͞͠
͡͏̡͜͏t̷̵̨͠h͏͜͠͏e̡̛ ͢ŗ̧͘i̸̴s̸̡̡k̀̀͢s͏̴̷̛͡ ̢͠͏ơ͘f͏̶́ ̧̀̀́͞i̵̶͜͝t̷̵̶̡s̕͏ ̧̨̢̛à̸ç̴͞t͘͟͠҉į̨̧v̶̢͟͞à͟t̷͢͠í̕͟͜o̴̴͜ń̡̀̀,̨̛͜ ̕͢͞͞ń͢o̕҉̡͘t͠͏̨͢͡ ̵̴̀̕j̸́͜u̢̢͢͠͠s͠҉t̶͝ ̸̷ó̴̀n͏҉͢͡ ̀͜ò̷͞͞҉n̛͡e̴͝͡’̢ś̶ ̴͝͡p̷̕͢r͢a̵̢̨̨̕n̡̧̡͢͡a̵̛͞,̶͘͡ ̨̢͜b̢̕͜͞͞ù̵̴t͏̧̕ ̡͝͝a̵̡͢͠͞ĺ҉̵͠҉s̢͜ờ̵ ͠͡o̴͢n̵̡̕͞ ͜͞t͏̴́h̀͟ȩ̸̕i͏̛͜͟r̡̀͢͟ ̸̴̨͟l͜i̡͠f̷̀e͟͝ ̴s̢̡̛̛͜ó̸͞u̧͜͢͢r̶̷͞c̵͜ę̶ ̨̧͞͞f̨́҉ó͠͞r̀͘͞ ̴̶̢͡ȩ̛͘͡x҉͢͞͡t̸̨̛͢è̡̀͢n̴̴d̷̸͞͞e̶̢͝d҉̡̕ ̶̀͘͠p͟͟͏͏e̴̛̕͞r҉͞ì̶ờ̧͢d͜͟s̛̀͏̢͘
̷̕͝҉ ́͠o̡҉̧̨͞f̡͝͡ ̸̨̨̡u̧͟͏̢s͜͠é̢̧҉͞.͏̶͘͞ ̛͝H̸̢̧͘͘e̶̕͟ ̛͝͠ą͏l̶͡s̸̵ơ̧̛͢͞ ̷̛̀ḱ̸̡n͝͝ơ̷͢w̕͝ş͠ ͝i̸͠͞t̸̛ ̛͜i̸̕͟s̨҉ ̷̸̸͠͞f̡̀͟͡͏o̕͟r͟͝͡b̸̷̢̕ì̷͞d̶̢͘d̨́e͘͡n̴̛ ̷̡̀̀t̴̀͟҉ơ̡͡͝ ̸͜ģ̸̕͢o͏̷́͘ ̷͞͏̀ş̴̀̕h̸̨͠͠o̧̕̕͡͡ẁ͢͟c̴̛̛͡a̕͢s͏̶̨̢i̴̡͟͞͝n̵̷̡̨ǵ͏ ̛̛҉̴t̴̶̵͡͡h̵̵́͜͡ę̵ ̀͝ẃ̸̢͢ȩ̸ą̵͜͡p̛̀҉̕o̶͘͘͝n̛̕͢͡,̸̸̡̕͡ ̡͜͡͏̵s̷͝o̸͠ ̧͡o̕҉͡n̡҉̡é̵ ̸̵̨͘͟c̴͟a̧͘͝n̷̛͢͡ ̷͏ę̀a̧̛͟s̛i҉̵̡͞l̴̨̕ý̢̧ ̴̕͞b̀͜͝ę̵̸͠t̴̨̀͞͏ ̛̕t̴̨̕ḩ͠a̴̢̨͘͟t͢͡ ̢̨̡̕̕
̨͏̴͢o̵̴̷̢͢n͠͏́ć͜e̡͢͝ ̸̛́͘͞h҉̶̛̀i̵͞͞s̨̢̡ ̸̢̛͝҉h̕͘͜҉͠a̢͠͝n̸̸͢͞d̷̴̀ ̸́̀͘͢í̢͜͢s̡̧̡̛̕ ̴̷̵͘͟p͝͝u̧̧̡s̛͘͞͡͞h̸̷e̶̢̕d͠͏̢̨͟ ̴̢̧̀t̸̴̴̕͜o̴͝ ̡͝a҉̨͟ç̴̷͟҉t͏į̴̷̵v̧͏́͡a̷̶t̛e̶̕͞͝ ̕͏͞͏i̴̸̡͢t͟͞,̵̨̀̕ ̴͜͜h̡̨e͜҉ ̵̨̕ẁį̵͘͏l̷̷͢l̛͠͠͠ ̶̷̧̀͜g̸̀͡o̵̡̕͞ ̢̕͜a̶̡̢͡l̷͞l͢ ́͘͏o͜͞͠u҉͞t͞͏̕ ̢͟i̸͠͞͏̛n̴̡̧̕͠ ̡͏k̡̧͟͡į͘͠͞l̶̷̕͢l̢̡̕͟͞i̸̕͢͏ǹ͟͢g̶͠ ̸̛͘͘͝w̸͘͘h̸̡̛̛͜a̵̷̡̢̧ţ̷͜͞e̡̢̛v̸̴e̸r͏̶͜͞ ̷̶̢ę̕͟͠҉n̡̢̡t̢́i̢͟t̷͝͞y̢̨͠ ͘͟͞͏͠ţ̸̕͘h̷͘͝a̸̧҉͘͜t̸́̕͢͝ ͏̨m̵a̵̧҉̕̕y͝҉̢̀͢ ̨̛b̨̧͡e̸͠
̧̛̀͜͞i͟͏ǹ̴̶ ͢͏̸̧̛h̛̛̛͜i̸̵͢͝s̷͝ ̶̴҉͞p҉͝a̷̢͢͡t̵͘͝h̕͏̀;̧̢̕͜͟ ̀͟͜ņ̵̸̷̴ơ̕̕͞t̀͝͏̧͟ ̢̀͢f̡҉r̨̧͟ǫ̨̨́͘m̢҉̴͠͏ ̷̷͜j̸̷͝͞u͠͠s͏̸͞҉t́́̀͟͏ ́͢͏҉t͞҉҉̨́h̷͝͞e͜͜͡ ̧͜͟͡͝r͜͞͠͡í̷̴̧s̷̡̡͞͞k͞҉̵̧̕ ̴͟͜o̵̵̡͘͢f̴̧͜ ̨̡͠t̵̢́h̴҉͝e̷̢̕͟ ́͝k͏́n̶͜͏o̡҉̛ẃ̴̛͟l̶̀́͘͜ȩ̵́d̛͜g̴̶͘͠ȩ̴̵̴,͡ ̛͠b̸̸̧́̀ų͢҉t̛̕͏̀͞ ̷̨̧̀͡a͜͝l̡͟s̨̀o͏̶́ ̵̡̡f̢r̨̡͜͝͞o҉̸́͢m̸̷̸̕͜ ̧̢̕͜t͜h̴̴é͝ ̶̵̸̕͟d͢a̷̕n̷̵͠͏͠ģ͟͞ȩ̛͜͝ŗ̛́͟͠ ̵̴͞͏ơ̷͠f̴̡̧ ̕͜t̡̀͟͝͞h͘͏͘͝e̕͘҉ ͠͏̶̶̡a̧͘͏͏҉f̶̸̴̢͘t͘͜͝e͜͢͜͞r͜͠͡҉m̀̀̕̕̕a͝҉͏͡t̴̵̷҉̛h̴͝͞ ҉̵͜
͞͞w̴h̷͜͞e͏̨͟n̢҉͘ ̴҉̢ḩ́͢͝e̸̢͘̕͠ ̢̢̨̢n̸̢e̡͟e̴̸̛͏͘d̷̛͞͏͏s̶̸̡̨ ̶̡̨̧͢t̸͘͟͟͞į̷͜m͡ę́͘͘͞ ̧̡̕͝t̵̡̢o̕͘ ̸̡̕r̸̀ȩ̕͢ć̀͘͢o̧͝v̸̕͜͠e̵͘r͏̴̛̀.̛͡͝ ̨̕̕͝ ҉͏̸͟
̕͏̴
̸̸͡H̨́͜o̶̕͜w̧̨ ̡͘t̢̢̛h̴̡͞e͢͝͡ ́̕҉w҉͘͝è̡a̛͘͢͠p̵͜҉҉o͏̕ǹ̷̕͢ ͘͢͞ò̵̢͢͝p̨͘͢͟ę̀͡r҉̢a͏̸t҉é̛s̴͏̀͜,̷̨͠ ͘͢o҉҉̢r̷̸͘i̧͢͜͠g̴͘i̸͞n̵̢̕̕͜a̷͢͝l̷̀́͟͞l̶̸̕͢y҉̧͢͠ ̶̡̧i̶̶̧t̴͟ ̨͠w̸̧͞͠a̴̕͝͡s͟͜͠ ̨͜͝ì̶̛n͜͞ţ̷͠é̕͡n̴̶̢҉d̴̛́͡e҉̢́d͠ ̶͞͏͘͘t̷̸̨̛o̵͘͟͜ ̷̢͢͟b̵̶̧e̛͘͘͢ ̢̢́̀͘l̸͢i͢͡͞n̴̡҉̛͞k̛͟͏͡e̴̢͡d͜͞ ̛̛̕t̛͘o̸̸̡̡͡ ̧́͝҉o̸̕̕͢͠t͏̧̀̀̕h̡͜ę̴͜r̶̶̢̧̛ ́w҉̸̵̨e̴͜͠͝a͞͏̷p̶̢̨͜͜o̢҉̴̶ņ̸r̨̀͘y̨̛͜͞,̴ ̷̀͠į͡͝m̷̧̕͘͝b̶̢͝ư̡i̷̡͡ń͠g̵͡͠͠ ̶̛͘͡҉ì̷t̛̕͞s̵͢͡ȩ̷͡l͘͜͞f̕͜͟͟
͟͟͝͠w̸̨̧ì͞t̸̡͞͡ḩ͟ ̧̧ţ̢̕͠͡h͠è̷̶͘͜ ̨͜͝͏̛i̸͢͜͞͠t̸́́͘͜e̵̢͢m̸͟͜ ̧͘͢͠ì̴͢͞t͡͏ ̢̛̀̕͡c͞͞h̷̶͢͞a̧̨̕i̴̵̶̢͟ņ̕̕͜҉s̛͡ ̨̛̀͟͠t͏͟ǫ͏ ̕͜҉a̡͘͢͠n̕͞d̷́͞ ͝͏̸͠a̴͘͘͘͜t̸̀͝͠͡ ́͡҉́͜t͠h̢̨̛́è͡͠ ͡͞s͜͏à̛͝m̴̡̢e͘͢͡ ̴͝t̢̢͘͞͝o͞͏́ ̸͢͟l̢̀̀͢i̶͠n͏̛̀̕ḱ̶͠͞i͘͞n̡̛͞҉ǵ̨҉̡ ͞͠ţ̛͟͟ó̡́ ̵̷̡̛͘i͏͝t͏̡̀s̀͏̸ ̶͞w̕͡i̶̡e͜͡l҉̡̨̧d̷̡i͜҉e̵͘͜͟͠r̴̴̀̕.̶̨ ̵͠͝S̵̡̧͜a҉̷̢d́͜a̢̨͟o̧͡ ̸̡͞u̧͘̕͢͝s̡͏̶e͡͝͝s̀͠ ̵̨̕͝͝a̶̷ǹ̶̨̡ ̀͜u̵̢n̛͢͟͡o͜͠ŕ͡ţ̶̨̡͞h̸̴͜o̸͢͝d̛̕͞͞o̕͡x̵̀͟͢ ̛̀͟͞a̸p̨p̕͞r҉͝o͜͝͏̵á̸̢̨͝c̵̀̕h̢̛͘̕
̴̧́҉͢w̴̕҉i̡͝ţ̶̴h̀͏͟͠ ̡͡t̸͞͡҉̀h͜͞͏҉e͝͞ ͏Ş̨͟͜͠i͏͝x̢́͡͏̸t̵̷͟͢͏h̶͘͜ ̨͟͞H̢̡̡̧͝o̶̸̸͢͝l̛y͟͡͏ ̡̨́͠Ş́c̷͜͢r̵͢íp̢͞t͘̕͘͜ų̷̀r̡͟͝͠e̵҉̕͜ ̵̨͞͞w̸̛͘ḩ̶̴̀̀i͠͏c̡h͘͢͟ ̷̧͜͠m̡͜͝a̡͟y̡̡҉҉̧ ̛̀ļ̨̛́̕è̡͟͡a̴̸̡d͟͝ ̧̛͝҉s̸̵͟͢ò͏́͝͏m͜e̵͘ ̸͜i҉̸̕͝͡n̡͟͡҉ ̵̡̀͟ţ͘͢h̶̕e̡͢ ̵̡̢͡C̵̷̢͝h̵̨̛ù͘͞͝r͘͘͜͡͠c̶̶̕҉h̡͘͘ ̵́t̨͘ò̵̶͠͝ ͏̸̨t̶̶̡͢a̶̧͘͝ḱ̴e҉̴̕͠ ̵̨͢h̶̴͢͝i҉̸̢ḿ̧͝ ͠ą̀̕s̶̷̢̀͘ ̶̷̸̢į̴͟n͘͟͞s͟͝͏̧a̶̧̢̕͘n͢͏҉͝͠e͘͞ ̶͘o̸͡r̡̧̧͝͡ ̢̀g̸̡͘͢͞è̛͘n̛͟͜͜i̷̵͜͠͡u̕͠s̢͏͠͡.҉͏ ͘͟I̵ń̶͟şt҉̷̷̨̢è҉͏̸̛ą̵ḑ̶̨͠ ̷
̛͡҉o͘͜͜͡f̷̸̕ ́̕l̢̀̕į̶͢͡͞n̵͝҉҉ḱ̨ì̸̧͘͡ń̨͟g̵̴̀̕ ͘͜͠t̷͝h̸̶̴͜e͠ ͢͡c̡͜ḩ̶͜͟͞a̧͝i͢͏̀̀͡ņ̸̀͘s̵͘͞ ̨͘͜͢͟t̸̸̡̛̀ó̴̧ ̴̨̛́͠a̵ ̴̧͢͝w̕͢͠è̶̴a̢͜͟͝p̧͞o̸͘҉̵̕ǹ̷͘ ̸͟͟t̡͠͝o̵҉͏ ̡͜ù̡͢ţ̀̕͝i̸̢͢l̶̀͘͟͠i҉̛̕͠z̸̨̢̢͞ę̴͘͢ ̡̧͜͞i̢͡͏t̛̛̀̕̕,́͘͞͠ ̕͏̢̧͡h̡̕͘͝e̶ ̸͘͞w̢͢è̷̕͜͜a̵̛͞͏̡r̶̨̨̛s̶͡ ̶҉t͟͏͏͏h̵̀́͢e͜ ̀҉̀͠l̴̴͟͠͠į̸̵͟͜ņ̛k̸̡҉s̶ ͢͠҉̢i͘҉̷n̷s̴̴̨̀t̶̵̡͘͡e͘͝͏́a̶̛͟͠d̵̸̷̵ ̢͢a҉͟͞n̷̡d̴̕ ̨̛́͢a̴̸͟͡c͠͏͠͝͝t́į̶͞͠v̛a̸̵̸̡͘t̷̕͠e̸ş̵͟ ̨̨̛̛̀t̛͟͝͞h̷́͞͝é̷̕m̷̨̀ ̨͘͞ú̢͜͝͝s͜i͠͡ń̡̡͟g̵̸͡ ҉̷̢͜͡h̨͡͝i͞͡s̴̀͡ ̴̨̕͢͡o̵̴̢̧͠w̢͢҉n̷̵͘͟͟ ̴̛͢͡͞
̕͞b҉̡͢ơ̕҉ḑ̨͟͟y̷̡͢͢ ̕͢͜à̵̸̛̀s̷ ̶̨̕͢a͠ ͏͘h҉̵͘ớ͡͝s̵̛̕͜͜t̶́͜.҉҉̨̀ ̶̧̡̕T̢̕͘͝h͜͡i͏͜͏ş̴́͟ ̨̡̕҉i̴̴n͜ ̶̕̕͝t͏҉̛҉̶u̴҉r͘n̸̢̡͡ ̵̷̷m̵͝a̶̷̷҉̕k̴̨͞e͘͟ş̴̶́ ̛͘͠h̷̢̛͠͝i͏͘͏m̡̨͜ ̷̕͡͡a̷̕͢ ̶̷̴͜l̸̷̕į̛v̸̸̷i҉n̴̨͝g͏ ̶̧̀w̷̵̸̛͞e̛͟͡͝͠a̛p̢͞ò҉n̴͞ ̧̀͞a̕͠͞͡g̕̕͜͝à̷̷͟͝ì͝n̛̛s͏́̕͏t̶̕͞͠ ̶͝͏s̴̡͜t̡̀͟r̵̨͞ớ͢͜͡n̸̸̷̢͜ǵ̛̛͘̕e̕͏r̛͠ ̴̡̕͡s̵̛̛͠҉u̕͏͘͜p̡͜͡e͜͡͏r̸ń̕͘͟a̷̧t͝҉̢ų͢ŕ̢à̢̢͘͏ļ̴͡͠ ̵͢͏ì̷̸͝n̶̨͟͞҉d̡̀̕í̸͡v҉̴͏̷i҉̵̕͜d̴̷u͘͡a͘҉̀l̷ş̷.́͜ ̵̧͘͝A̵҉̷͟҉l͘͢t̴̴́h̷o̵ù̸ǵ̀̀h̸ ͟͠
̸̡̀t̴҉̧̀͠h̷̡̛̕͠e̢͡ ͘ę̶x̡̀p̕͟͟͞e̵̶̡͘͞r̶̶̶͝i̛͝e̵̵̡n҉̡͠͝ç̷é͟͝͠ ̨҉̸͘ì̴҉͟s̴͜͏̢́ ̨̛̀͝ţ̡҉̀h̴̡̡ȩ̕͢͡ ̧͞l̨ȩ̶a̶̡̕͝͡s͞͏̷̛t̴̸̨͠͡ ̨͘͟͡b̷͢͞͏i̧̛͘͟t̷̀͢͠ ͏̴̷p̵̢l̷͏̴̢ȩ̸a͜͝s̕͟͢͜à̸̡͠n̨͜t̴͡,̧̨ ͜e̶̸͘͘s̸̷̵͝p̸̷͜͟é͝͠c̨͟í̶̷͘͜a͏ĺ̢̨͟l҉̨̛͘y̡̧͟ ̧̢́͠o̴͝͞ņ̕͏ ̵́ḩ̷͝i͞҉͡͠͏s͏̸̡͘͝ ͘͠҉p̸̶͡҉̛ą̶̸̕̕ŕ͘͝͞t̵̡͠͞.̴͘̕͞ ̧̡̛Ń̡o̢̕͜r̴̸̢m̵͠à̵̛͟l̵̡͜҉l̨̀́y̡͏̶̴͞ ̛̀͟͝o̕͠͡n҉̸̶͘ ̡̢̕ļ̷̵͝͞í̡͘͡͡ǹ̴̨̡k̢͘à̷͢g̷̕e̶̕ ̨҉͘͝o̴̕n̷̡͞é̡͞ ̶̴w̷͘͏̷̡i͏̴̵l̷l҉̷̨͢͡ ̸́͜è̷x̧́͟҉̢p̴̛͟é̵̛͞r̡̡i̧̨̡̕e̷҉͜n̷̸̷͠c̢̛͘͜͠e͝҉̧͢ ̶̷̢̢
̢҉̷̧͜ṕ̵̶͞͞a̢̧͘͘̕í̵̵n̶̢͞͏ ͏͞b̵͜͟͟͜r͞͏í̷ę̴́͢f̶̷̕͡l̡̛y̷̴ ̷̀͟i͢͞ņ̧͡ ͢͠͝t́͏̧͘͟h̕͏͢ę̸͝͏̨ ̛̛̕͜s̶̵ég̵͠͝͏m̴͟͏̢́e̴̶͝n̸̨͜t̀́͟ ̡̛ǫ̵͝f̢̀ ̢͡t͏̢͜h̵̡͟e̴̸̡ì̷̧͠r̴͡͞ ͜͡͡b̧̨̧o҉̸̴͠͝d̴͟͝͡͠y̵̶͏̸͘ ̡͢͞t̸̡̡̛h͏͘͜͞à̛̕͠͠t̀̕ ̵̴͘̕t̴̛͡h̶̵͝e͏̶y͝҉ ̶̷́m̵̸̢̀͠a̴͟y̡͡ ͜҉u̸̷s̢͜͡ȩ̵̀ ̸̡͜t̴̴͢o̸̢ ̛͏̛w̢̕i͜͠͝͝e̶̵͢l̶̕͢d҉̴̨͏ ̴͏à̛ ͘͜w̶̴͟͡҉e͘͜a̶̸p̶̧̛͠ớn̵͝͠ ̸̧̀ĺ̢̕i̵̡͠n̵̡͟͟͞k̷̢̨͜é̶̡͘͞d̴̡̛͢ ̷̢͟w͏̛i͠҉́ţh͝͏ ̧҉͢҉͞t́̀͞͠h̨̨̀e͘͜͝ ̷͠͞c̶̛̛̀͠h̶̴͜͝a̷͏͘҉i̡҉̡͟ņ́s̸̛̕͏̷.̡҉҉̡̛ ̡͝҉͘S̷͢͡a̵̧͘͜͠d̡͢͡a͢͡ơ̛͝ ̸̸̢͝͝
̶̵͡ģ̵͜͡ớ̡͘e̷̕͘͠ś͝ ̸͟͝ţ͘͢͡h̷̢̛͡r̸̨̢͟ó́͘͜͠u̢͘͟͟ģ͏̷̨́h͘͢͡ ̢͘͘̕͝a̷͞ ̢̡̛͞s̵̕ḩ̧̛͝o̶̷r̸̵͘͢͝t̷̨̨̛̀ ̴̷̨s͜͝h̕o̧͜c҉̸͜͝k̷͠ ̸͝ǫ̴̢͠f҉̴͝ ̴͞í҉̷̛͞n͏͟͡t̢͡e̴̴̶n҉̵̧͞s̶̷̶̨͠e̸̷ ́a͝҉҉̡͢g̸ò͢͜͠n̴̢͠y̵̷̢͟ ͡҉̵i̶̴m̸̴͜͝b̸́è̡͟d҉̶͝ḑ̵͏͠í̴̷̴͜n̡҉g͡҉́ ̧̕i̶̶̡͝t̷̢͝҉s̛̕e͘͟͞l̶̢̛̀f̷̨͟ ̧̛͝ţ̸̴̡̀h̀͘͞r͘͡ǫ̷͏ų̷g̵̡̕͜͝h͏̧̢͡҉ ̛́͞h̡͏i͜͡s̵̢͝ ̧̕ȩ̷͞ņ̶̷t̵̕͏̧í̸̡͏r̴̛͘͝͡e̛͢҉ ̴̨̨̀͟b̷̧͠o̸̵d̡̨̕͠͞y͏̸͟.͜ ̡́͜T͏̡h̶̡͜͝e̵͜͜ ̵̡͡͏ṕ̷̵͜͝a̷y̧̧҉̴ ̡̧͞҉o͞͡f̸̸̢f̸̢́́ ̛͟͏͘i̢̢͘͡s̨̨͞ ҉̧҉t̡̕͢͢h̀̕͞͝a͞͏̶̨͡t̶̢͞ ̶̡̡͞͞h̴́͟e͟҉̸͜͡ ͝͏
̵̨͝c̴̵a̸̕͞n҉̡͡ ̵̵́͜u̶͘s̛e͟ ̶͡h̸̡͢͡ì̵̸̡̛s̢̛͘͘͡ ̸̕b̶̶̛ę̢̧͝i̧n͜͢g̶̕͞ ̡̛ą̵s͝҉̡́ ̸͢a̸̵͘̕͜ ̸҉͢͟͠f̧̡̀͞͡ơ̡̕ŕ̷̕͠m҉̶̡̢̡a̸͠ļ̵̛́l̨҉̛y͝͡ ̶̛́͢͡m̧̀͞e̴̢n̢̧̕͜͝t͜͟i̡͘͢o̧͝n̷̷̡҉ ̢͜w̧͘͜e͏̧a̴̕͘͟p͏̛͠ò̷͢ǹ̨̨͢͝ ̶̢̀͟͜a̵̴͏̸̸l̕͘͢ò͜͞ņ̧͘͢g̶̴ ̕ẁ̵̛͡͞i̴̵͡t̢h̵͟͡ ̧̕͟͟w̷̵̷͠h͡҉҉a̢̕͢͠t̵̷e͢͜͏͝v̴̨̨͘̕e̶͝r̨̛͟͜͝ ͜͠p͠͏͟ŕ͏͞a͜͝͏͏̴n̷̕͢͡͠a͏͏̢ ̨͏̨͏h̢͢͟ę̡́͞͞ ̵̵̧͟u̷͞s҉̛e҉̸͞s͘͘͞͝͠ ̶͢͟͠͝a҉͜f̀͜t҉̶̷̕͢e̡̛r̴̡w̛͘͜á̶̀͡͏r̴̷̢d̸̸͞͏s͜ ̸͜͞m̛͟͜͝͝à͞k̀͟i̴̸̛ń͏̵̧̛ģ̶̴̛̀
̶̀͢͜͞h̡͠ì̴̢͞s̷͏̀҉ ͢͜B͏͘͢͟͡l͟҉à̀c̶̸̷͝͏k̡̨̛͝ ̢̛͜K̶̢̧̀e̸̕͞y̴͠s̨͠ ̕͟͞ȩ̵͜͟v̵̸́̕͠e͡ń̨҉ ̷̛͘d̛͜͜͡͠a҉ń̴̴͏̴g̕͜͟͝ę̶̡r̸̶̨ò̷͢u̶̷s̵ ̴̴t̵҉̢͝o̕͢ ̵͟͜S̶̨̨͘͢e̵̷̴̢r̸̨̀͝͠v̸̛͡͏a̴̴̷̴n̨̧̨t͜͏͘͞͝s̢̕.̸̢́̕ ̧͢

Seal

Drake Valentine

Oh wow my post actually broke. o.o

Edit: Cause apparently I can't turn up the max fucked upness up and down(was just doing up and middle) besides just middle without it breaking. ;/

Moon Hound Hati

We're adding themesongs? I'm claiming this one for Lancer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMQeGubna3E

Drake Valentine

I been had theme for Sadao like six pages ago.

pendarious

in regards to caster you seem to forget that one major advantage the class as a whole has is that it can set up an absolute territory or "sanctuary" which acts as a home base/field where its powers are raised by one to two ranks (if I remember correctly which I don't seem to lately)
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND