Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliusCaesar

10 - for the chair, o'course. ;D
THEY SHOULD THINK CAUSALLY RATHER THAN MAGICALLY, AND KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO DISTINGUISH CAUSATION FROM CORRELATION AND COINCIDENCE. THEY SHOULD BE ACUTELY AWARE OF HUMAN FALLIBILITY, MOST NOTABLY THEIR OWN, AND APPRECIATE THAT PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THEM ARE NOT STUPID OR EVIL. ACCORDINGLY, THEY SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT VALUE OF TRYING TO CHANGE MINDS BY PERSUASION RATHER THAN INTIMIDATION OR DEMAGOGUERY.
I BELIEVE (AND BELIEVE I CAN PERSUADE YOU) THAT THE MORE DEEPLY A SOCIETY
CULTIVATES THIS KNOWLEDGE AND MINDSET, THE MORE IT WOULD FLOURISH. THE CONVICTION THAT THEY ARE TEACHABLE GETS ME OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING.

Anesa

10 - for the "happy trail" alone.  ;)

Nitro

Anesa

Nitro

10 I like the way it makes me feel cold but that could be the color of it just gives off a cold effect.

Harley Quinn

10 -- Pretty boy, with a heavenly form!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Nitro

Flower

10- I like his hair for some reason

(I haven't seen you around -hugs- )

Nitro

10, I love the picture so elegant looking. ^_^

((sorry took a mini break from E but I a back. ~hugs~))

Izzie Aditi

8. Not so much my type but the abs make up for a lot!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

adroitgrayman

Nothing less than 10, a perfect look for me
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

10 -- I want to be in that girls' position.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

10 as it would be a great pleasure and honour to have you in place of that girl
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

10 -- For allowing me to do this...  -casually knocks the girl out of the way and takes her place-  O:)
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

10 for her sensual appearance. ... hold her close in his arms just like that girl and looks in her beautiful eyes, leaning in closer to her face.

Harley Quinn

10 -- For being able to turn me into mush.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

10 for everything that the avi does to me

Harley Quinn

10 -- For everything that avatar does to me.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Primoris

10 - Love the shape and colours

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

10 for being so sexy and seductive at the same time

Harley Quinn

10 -- For everything that image personifies!
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

10 - for all that is displayed and even for what is not displayed

Harley Quinn

10 -- It could never be anything less!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Senti

'one ...two...three... four...That will be twelvety Edward...