Inuyasha/Sailor Moon craving

Started by LamentingQuill, June 12, 2013, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I require my partner to be capable of writing at the bare minimum two average paragraphs, more would amazing. Second, I require for my partner to be well versed in the show and to know how to play Sesshomaru properly.

Kissed by Moonlight

What if long ago when the Silver Millennium was still thriving, Princess of the Moon Kingdom never had a romance with any human prince, but instead an Inu youkai lord...
What if the reason for Sesshomaru's cold behavior partially had something to do with his beloved having been murdered along with her entire race when an evil witch attacked the Moon Kingdom?

Now in Feudal Japan, Sesshomaru encounters a young woman living alone in the woods... that looks exactly in every way, like his beloved moon princess...

Usagi believes herself to be simply an ordinary young woman with absolutely nothing special about her, but Sesshomaru knows better... he is certain this woman is the reincarnation of his sweet Serenity...

He will not lose her again... he would take her away to his castle and keep her safe... whether she wanted it or not...