News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Totally Spies!

Started by Hunter, July 08, 2010, 10:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

*laughs* i love your logic sure i'll play Jerry as well.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Hunter

Quote from: pendarious on July 13, 2010, 06:15:53 PM
*laughs* i love your logic sure i'll play Jerry as well.

Thanks.  ^_^

I think instead of having an X-Powder that they'll have a functionally identical device (which I haven't thought of a name for) that looks like a folding PDA roughly the size (but thicker) than an iPhone or Blackberry.

Hunter

Quote from: Hunter on July 13, 2010, 10:19:37 PM
I think instead of having an X-Powder that they'll have a functionally identical device (which I haven't thought of a name for) that looks like a folding PDA roughly the size (but thicker) than an iPhone or Blackberry.

I can't find a picture that I like.   (Apparently, no one makes a flip open pda.)   >:(

P.A.N.D.A. = Portable All Necessity Digital Accessory.

RS Mistress

I (sadly) love this show. I don't know how good I will be at trying to RP it but I would like to give it a shot if that's ok. I think I could do Clover better than Alex.

Oh look a mall! *runs off* I have some shopping to do to get the perfect outfit to show up Mandy once and for all!!!!

um.... ya

Hunter

Quote from: RS Mistress on July 17, 2010, 12:52:56 PM
I (sadly) love this show. I don't know how good I will be at trying to RP it but I would like to give it a shot if that's ok. I think I could do Clover better than Alex.

Okay, we'll make you into Clover.    ;D

Let me double check with everyone and unless someone wants to drop, we'll be able to start either tomorrow or Monday.  *does the happy dance*

RS Mistress

Monday would be the best for me. if that is ok. I think I can write Mandy too as she's not around too much but to distract Clover. (shes a favorite of mine  ;D ) Don't you still need an Alex? Or she could be written by PinkSuccubus or both of us.

Hunter

I'm double checking with PinkSuccubus as she initially volunteered to double cast.  Assuming she's still willing, we'll go ahead and run with it.

And feel free to add Mandy in.  ^_^

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Hunter

As soon as Finn gets back to us with a character, then we'll start.

Here's some additional thoughts that I had:
The guys represent a second team of superspies and the first mission will get everyone together (woohping should be interesting...) then we can split up as we desire.  (pendarious is currently working up said first mission as we type)

Hunter

I'm beginning to think that we've lost Finn.   :-\

Since I promised that we'd get started, is there a desire to wait and see if we get another male character or go ahead and start without?

Florence

I'm sorry, I'm still here. I've been busy, but I'll try to have a character profile up soon ^^; if you want, you can start with me and I'll have my character show up when the profile is done, though it shouldn't take too long.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Hunter

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on July 20, 2010, 01:11:36 AM
I'm sorry, I'm still here. I've been busy, but I'll try to have a character profile up soon ^^; if you want, you can start with me and I'll have my character show up when the profile is done, though it shouldn't take too long.

Okies.  We can wait a few more days.

Hunter

Last double post.  (promise)

I've gone ahead and put up the OOC thread.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76135.0  Enjoy!

PinkSuccubus

Hey, just an observation:

In every adventure these girls have, one of them always get captured and brainwashed by the bad guys. I dunno. Sounds like something we might want to keep in mind. Maybe. Just trying to keep things alive.

Peace~Love
Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting, Shall be The Loophole in the Law

Hunter

Quote from: PinkSuccubus on July 22, 2010, 01:56:03 PM
Hey, just an observation:

In every adventure these girls have, one of them always get captured and brainwashed by the bad guys. I dunno. Sounds like something we might want to keep in mind. Maybe. Just trying to keep things alive.

Peace~Love

^_^

I'll put up the IC thread on monday (yes, I'm also not wanting this idea to die).

Hunter

The IC thread is up.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76855.0

pendarious, would you be so kind as to start us off with a woohping?  ^_^

pendarious

well i'd kinda like to see where everyone is so i know where the whoop entrance will be.

Hunter

And...done.  I'm going to lock this thread so for any further commenting, please use the OOC thread.

Thanks.    ;D