The silly things we do..

Started by Kurzyk, September 06, 2011, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurzyk

As best as we do to keep ourselves together, every once in a while, (or frequently as in my case lol), we catch ourselves doing ridiculous things. forgetting things mid sentence, or anything that makes us back up and laugh at the absurdity of the moment.

This thread is a place to share the silly and funny things we do in all its beautiful imperfection. Please feel free to post and share!  :D

Kurzyk

Ill start!

A few moments ago, and what inspired this thread, was here on Elliquiy! I was looking at the "Who's online" link at the bottom, and I noticed a person in gray named Baidu looking at a thread. As I scrolled down I noticed this 'Baidu', looking at multiple threads. Considering this, I knew that when the who's online link is clicked, it was a snapshot in that moment of what everyone was doing, so how could Baidu be in multiple places?

Thinking he was an applicant because he was 'gray', I was concerned and checked the applications, thinking maybe it was some kind of hacker! No sign of any applicant named Baidu! Plus it was saying Baidu was a guest, but how could a guest have a name if they weren't an applicant?!

I was about to PM a staff about it, when I saw the MSN in gray doing the same thing. Checking on line for what Baidu is I suddenly realized it was a chinese search engine. Slapping my forehead I laughed hysterically!  :D

Diablerie

Quote from: Kurzyk on September 06, 2011, 11:41:11 AM
Ill start!

A few moments ago, and what inspired this thread, was here on Elliquiy! I was looking at the "Who's online" link at the bottom, and I noticed a person in gray named Baidu looking at a thread. As I scrolled down I noticed this 'Baidu', looking at multiple threads. Considering this, I knew that when the who's online link is clicked, it was a snapshot in that moment of what everyone was doing, so how could Baidu be in multiple places?

Thinking he was an applicant because he was 'gray', I was concerned and checked the applications, thinking maybe it was some kind of hacker! No sign of any applicant named Baidu! Plus it was saying Baidu was a guest, but how could a guest have a name if they weren't an applicant?!

I was about to PM a staff about it, when I saw the MSN in gray doing the same thing. Checking on line for what Baidu is I suddenly realized it was a chinese search engine. Slapping my forehead I laughed hysterically!  :D

Hehehe You are not alone X-D