News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Tharic

Quote from: Breathless Intent on January 21, 2013, 12:34:29 PM
*giggles at Fals* I think he's just asking for me and Tharic to take a pass at him again...*grins wickedly*

The number of times I've tried to get Fals into bed.. *sighs*

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Tharic on January 21, 2013, 12:35:22 PM
The number of times I've tried to get Fals into bed.. *sighs*

*laughs hard* Yeah...Fals won't have me either!! *grins* Even though I keep trying to seduce him, he always runs away and says something about having to wash his hair.

Tharic

Quote from: Breathless Intent on January 21, 2013, 12:36:17 PM
*laughs hard* Yeah...Fals won't have me either!! *grins* Even though I keep trying to seduce him, he always runs away and says something about having to wash his hair.

*nods* See.. makes me question what side he's playing for..

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

Fals is too good to belong to any one side - he goes where the wind takes him!

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Xellotath

Proud Geek

Well, Fals can try and distract but I won't be swayed by those pretty eyes :P

Tharic

Quote from: Proud Geek on January 21, 2013, 12:40:17 PM
Well, Fals can try and distract but I won't be swayed by those pretty eyes :P

Wait.. she has eyes?

Falstaff

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Proud Geek

Quote from: Tharic on January 21, 2013, 12:41:19 PM
Wait.. she has eyes?

Well I did notice a head so usually there are eyes there. I understand why it would be hard to notice. :P

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~