'Fantasie' is open. [Brothel, Character Progression, Testing!]

Started by aya, October 02, 2013, 02:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aya

Welcome to Fantasie. Bienvenue à Fantasie. ファンタジーへようこそ. 歡迎來到 Fantasie. Willkommen zu den Fantasie.

Welcome messages scroll past on a digital banner as you enter the Universe's most exclusive location. A small, quiet house situated atop an island amidst an ocean of stars. This place exists, but can never be found. Only the chosen and the lucky find themselves stumbling upon this slice of heaven. Upon leaving, a mysteriously blank card that you can't seem to get rid of, no matter what, finds its way into your possession. Those fortunate enough to return find more and more perks awaiting with each visit.. along with new activities.

Well, who are you? Where are you from? What do you look like? Why are you here, and what is your desire?

The second floor.
The second floor is where erotic desires are fulfilled. A variety of partners await to satisfy lustful urges. Some say with enough visits, you can have any of your deepest cravings become a reality. Be careful of spending too much time here, else the experience will take a drastic toll on your health.
Time limit: The posts you can make in one encounter are equal to 3 + your stamina value.

The stat system.
Are you strong? Resilient? Maybe skilled? Each person who visits Fantasie is different. What are you like?

Strength: You are physically powerful. In bed, you can easily move your partner according to your whims, using power to bend them to your will. You are fast and strong, and dish out insane amounts of raw pleasure.
Stamina: You are lasting. You don't easily tire, often leaving your partner out of breath before you even break a sweat. You are capable of receiving pleasure received in certain situations, and can recover if you've had too much.
Skill: You are adept. You have the most specialized skillset, but the most rewarding. You can manipulate multiple skills to combine for devastating effect.

But you can't be good at everything. What's your specialty?
Each person begins with 6 points to distribute amongst the three disciplines. Each discipline must have a minimum of 1 point.

The trait system.
(10) denotes a cost of 10 FP to unlock. Each player begins with 10 FP to spend.

Traits.

So you're strong, huh? If you've earned enough Fantasie Points (FP), why don't I teach you something special?

(10) Rough: You excel in rough play, making your opponent submit to you. Additional (STR) PP generated for both you and your opponent when you perform acts of rough play (spanking, talking dirty, hair pulling, etc.)

(10) Frenzy: Your passion burns like white-hot flame, growing in intensity as time passes. Each of your post increases the base PP generation of this encounter by 1.
ex. Your first post generates 1 PP normally. Your next post will generate 2 PP, and your partner's subsequent post will generate 2 PP. Your third post will generate 3 PP, and so on.

(20) Overpowering: Your physical advantage lets you bend your opponent to your will for a while. Locks your opponent into the current position for their next post. Usable once per encounter.

(30) Relentless: A relentless assault pulverizes the senses of your partner and gives them no choice but to have a mind-blowing orgasmic experience. Additional (STR) PP generated for each post in the same position.
ex; you engage in doggystyle, generating 1 PP for both players. Your partner elects to stay in the same position, generating 1 PP for you but 1+(STR) for them. You choose to continue the onslaught, now generating [1+(STR)] x2 for your partner.

You've got stamina in bed, so what? Let me show you how to put that to use.

(10) A-resist: Your experience with anal sex allows you to last much longer than normal. Reduced (STA/3) PP generated against you when engaging in anal sex. +1 PP generated against you when engaging in oral sex. You may only have 1 "resist" trait active.

(10) O-resist: Your experience with oral sex allows you to last much longer than normal. Reduced (STA/3) PP generated against you when engaging in oral sex. +1 PP generated against you when engaging in anal sex. You may only have 1 "resist" trait active.

(20) Enduring: Your immense stamina allows you to keep going, and going, and going.. Generate (STA/3)PP for your opponent. You lose that much PP. Use once per encounter.

(30) Second wind: Take a breather. Reduce your PP by (STA). Use once per encounter.

I can tell, you're quite skilled in various things. But have you ever tried this? That too? Well, what about these?

(10) Gifted tongue: Your talents in oral sex are something to behold. If you can put your tongue to work, your partner will be moaning in pleasure in no time. Additional (SKL-1) PP for your partner this post whilst engaged in oral sex.

(10) Hand of God/Hand of the Goddess: Your touch is almost magical; you can send your partner to heaven with naught but your hand. Additional (SKL-1) PP for your partner this post if you pleasure them with your hand.

(20) Flow: Your skill with multiple positions is a spectacle to behold. Your partners are left weak and breathless as you set the pace. Whenever you are in multiple positions in the same post, generate double PP for your opponent.

(30) Overload: Your skills combine to drive your partner truly crazy. When one or more of your skills activates at the same time, PP generated for this post is increased by 1x for each skill activated.
ex. One skill activated in your post: 1x. 2 skills activated: 2x.

The encounter system.
The encounter system is mostly freeform based. It consists of either a contest between two players, or a solo player having an encounter on the second floor. Each person has a PP threshold of 15 PP. If it is reached, that player has an orgasm. The encounter ends when a player orgasms, losing the game. Each post generates a base of 1 PP for each player who receives pleasure, which is then modified based on the traits of the player. The total is added to your opponent/partner's PP count. All modifications are rounded to the nearest whole number. e.g; 4/3=1, 5/3=2, 3/2=2.

example; Man A is receiving oral sex from female B. Female B's post is generating 1 PP for A, before any traits are taken into consideration. If B has the 'Gifted tongue' trait and 3 points in skill, then her post would generate (3-1) PP for man A. If this continued on and a total of 15 PP was generated for A, he would orgasm. In total, for each post, man A would receive 1 PP, and female B would receive 0, as she is not feeling any pleasure.

example 2; Man A is engaging in sex with female B, who is in the doggystyle position. Because both players are feeling pleasure, 1 PP is generated for each of them, again modified by traits. Let's say female B has the "A-resist" trait and 3 points in stamina. If man A is currently in her ass, the trait would activate and reduce PP generated for female B by (3/3=1) PP. In total, she would be receiving 0 PP for the post in question and man A would receive 1 (from the baseline generation).

If he were to pull out and switch to her mouth, the trait would kick in once more, only this time generating an additional +1 PP for female B. In total, she would receive 2 PP for that post, and man A would receive 1.

A list of encounters is kept in the Master Records Book.

Reward system, character progression.
Fantasie Points and stat points are awarded for completing encounters on the second floor.

A record of your character is kept, and saved. You may return to Fantasie at any point, or leave, with your character intact.
Experienced players will have an advantage over newer players, but there may be ways to close the gap!

Reward system.
Rewards are earned based on your success in encounters. A successful completion of an encounter awards you the listed reward, in addition to the following bonuses:
If you win an encounter, your PP value at the end is divided by half and gained as additional FP.
If you lose an encounter, you do not receive the listed reward, but instead, your opponent's PP value at the end is divided by half and gained as FP.

Occasionally, you'll get rewards just for playing!
Fantasie first: Finish your first encounter. 1 SP awarded.
Third time's the charm: Complete (win) 3 unique encounters. 20 FP rewarded.
Rock hard: Complete (win) your first hard encounter. 1 SP awarded.

Mysteries.
During an encounter, performing certain secret actions may yield additional rewards via PM. These are up to the player to discover, and can range from performing a certain sex position, or even involve the room's environment. Pay attention to slight hints during the encounter for clues!

In addition, each of the girls has their own distinct personality. Why not take a break from all that sex and get to know them? Discovering their pasts, their personalities, or more may lead to their own rewards. Or, they may give you some key information about other girls. You never know!

Shop.
Got some spare FP? Why not buy some of our handy items?
(10) Blindfold: A silken, black blindfold. Restricts vision for two posts.
(10) Gag: Gags, in all colors and shapes. Restricts use of the mouth for two posts.
(10) Rope: They have all sorts of ropes, from your typical kind to weird ones that feel as soft as satin. Restricts use of hands for two posts.
(10) PP Up: Increase your PP Max by 1.
(10) Ice water: Item. Reduce your PP by 5. One-time use, maximum one per encounter.
(10) Mysterious pink potion: Item. PP generated by your next post is doubled. One-time use, maximum one per encounter.
(20) Card wipe: Reset your traits and stats.

Making a character.

• Describe your character.
  • Allocate stats (6 stat points).
  • Purchase trait(s) (10 FP).

Changelog

• New encounters added.
  • New rewards added under rewards system.
  • Second wind trait was changed.
  • New items were added to the shop.
10/31/2013
  • Many traits had their values adjusted to standardize costs across disciplines. Each discipline has a more distinct style now.
  • Gifted tongue had its drawback removed, to put it on par with HoG.
  • Clunky traits were removed due to being too situational or awkward to use (Backstab, V-resist).
  • Added new traits.

Laughing Hyena

aya

Hey LH, looks to be just you and me for now! Would you mind making a character?

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Updated to accomodate for new rules. Locked in.

Jason Riley

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Jason Riley has been expressly invited to Fantasie but has no idea why he was. He is of the middle class and enjoys his college years like any other student. He puts in his effort however he was selected from his survey selections off of the internet. It shows that he was not only sexually healthy but also is psychologically open in terms of sexual activity. He views this experience as a chance to meet new ladies and hopefully find a defining moment in his college life.

PP: 0/15

Discipline

Strength: 1
Stamina: 3
Skill: 2

Traits

FP: 5/10

O-Resist - (Encounter)

LeSane

I've been tempted to join for a while now peeking my head in ever so often to wrap my head around the the game itself until I had enough gall to post. *Raises hand innocently* May I join? Better yet I'll make a character.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

aya

Sure! Just keep in mind the system is likely to see both minor and major changes in the coming week, of course you'll be free to re-distribute your points and such. Glad to have you!

LeSane

Cameron Orion
NSFW
   Cameron is very feminine in appearance due to his sisters treating him as their doll during his early years. He was more of a plaything than a brother and it showed heavily in his style, though his personality is his own.  The young man was invited to Fantasie via email despite knowing very little on what it entails for him, however this did not destain his curiosity towards the chance one bit quite the opposite really he rushed toward the chance. He's a intern photographer for a small time paper along with few websites when the pay is right.

PP: 4/15

Discipline

Strength: 1
Stamina: 2
Skill: 3

Traits

FP: 0/15

Gifted tongue
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Laughing Hyena

I'll take on Chihaya Ayase by the way as it would be best to test just how easy it really is first before tackling the normal mode. Then work my way up the tier in difficulty.

LeSane

I'll be trying my luck with Salandria then since I should try gauging how normal difficulty plays out. Win or lose I'll be coming out of this with some knowledge. I would be gutsy and do hard mode, but I like having an equal fight.

Mister Grimm

This seems like it would be interesting to try out. I'll put together an app soon if you are still accepting testers.

Question about the hard one, since it says girls would it be all four at once?
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

aya

Sure Grimm, we have room for you. For the hard encounter, I haven't planned that out yet since I don't believe it's beatable without leveling a bit yet. It's more of a preview, but I'm trying to incorporate multiple girls. Taking ideas if you have any!

Also, LH, you can only have 1 resist skill working per encounter, I think they wouldn't make much sense if you can keep switching midway. Also, all traits have been changed so they are constantly working now.

I'll be starting posts either later tonight or early tomorrow.

Laughing Hyena

Makes sense. But theres no other strength or skill power thats worth five FP. So yeah I am kind of stuck with that. Either way it is all good. ^_^

Now let's get this sucker started!

aya

There will be more incentive to pick up both in the future, I plan to add in the kink system and tendencies for each encounter. E. G. If a girl has a tendency to prefer anal then you'd want to go into the encounter with that resist, etc. But I'm going to keep it simple for now for the first round of testing.

Mister Grimm

Maybe you can save the leftover and keep it banked for a trait you want later?

A question on PP, will it reduce over time?
Do you know who I am?

aya

Yes, leftover FP is stored. It's like currency. As of right now Grimm, there is no mechanic to reduce PP over time. It may be put in as a trait later on, but I'd like to get some actual testing in first before making more changes.

Laughing Hyena

I do agree that for now this is fine but I would like to see more traits for offense and defense since it would create a lot of variety.

Mister Grimm

Lucas Blackwell

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Note: ignore the cat

Coming from a big family, Lucas never had the time to enjoy the company of others or really enjoy the privacy that comes with having your own room.  And after having spent most of his time outside of school taking care of his siblings or working hard at various odd jobs to help support his family, Lucas never had a steady girlfriend or much of a sex life. So receiving the mysterious blank card and access to Fantasie was a mixed blessing for him. While he isn't exactly a virgin, the male isn't exactly considered skilled either. (Yet.)

Physically, Lucas sports a well defined body born from working at construction sites in his later teen years and maintained ever since through standard exercise. He stands at around 6'2" and has an average, if not slightly above average, weight on account of his muscles. His hands and bigger than the average man's and slightly rough from hard labor.

Sexually, Lucas is rather well endowed with a thick 7 inch cock that can get up to almost 8 when hard. While not exactly skilled, he has been considered to be a bit wild in bed by the (few) past girlfriends he has had.

PP: 0/15

Discipline

Strength: 2
Stamina: 3
Skill: 1

Traits

FP: 0/10

Wild
Do you know who I am?

aya

More is definitely in the works! If anyone has any ideas or things they want to see, feel free to bring them up :)

Mister Grimm

Tweaked Lucas' stats slightly.

Also some traits I can think of are things like even tempo or something like that for PP regen traits.
Maybe also include a way to increase max PP for the higher tier challenges?
Do you know who I am?

Laughing Hyena

Well you could make a fourth attribute with its own traits called flexibility. Could revolve around hard to do positions and basic tantric practices and so forth.

Heck you could also make a long term kind of specific kink which has very unique traits that can only be unlocked by having prerequisites in the basics. For example a Domination Kink tree that is unlocked through the Strength and Technique trees. Or a Tantric Kink that involves Technique and Stamina. This would make new possibilities for a lot of builds and rewards long term players.

aya

In the works are (in no real order yet): a kink system (each person will have a set of hidden kinks, and hitting those kinks will generate extra PP for them adding more of a guessing/deduction game to the encounters), advanced traits (requiring X points in the appropriate stat(s), and possibly more disciplines. Hopefully the system runs well and we can add more to it before long!

I'm also thinking you can raise PP max through certain encounter rewards, or maybe purchased with FP.

Mister Grimm

I think I'll have Lucas try his hand at Chihaya at first to build up experience.
Question about his wild trait, what does it do exactly? Give additional Stamina? Or does the PP go up faster?
Do you know who I am?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: aya on October 11, 2013, 03:30:08 PM
In the works are (in no real order yet): a kink system (each person will have a set of hidden kinks, and hitting those kinks will generate extra PP for them adding more of a guessing/deduction game to the encounters), advanced traits (requiring X points in the appropriate stat(s), and possibly more disciplines. Hopefully the system runs well and we can add more to it before long!

I'm also thinking you can raise PP max through certain encounter rewards, or maybe purchased with FP.

I was meaning a discipline/prestige class instead of a kink but I worded my suggestion wrong.  Anyway what are we waiting for? Let's do this bump and grind! ^_^

aya

Ah, I see. Sort of like an advanced discipline. I'll start thinking about it!

@Grimm, Wild increases both you and your partner's PP at the same rate by your (STA) value. So if you had 3 STA, that post would generate 1 base + 3 PP for both you and your opponent. It's 'value' so to speak increases if you either have more PP than your opponent, or you're in a favorable position (you have a resist active and they don't).

Mister Grimm

Curious how encounters play out. Is it one action per turn? Also do they enter clothed or is it up to our preferences?
Do you know who I am?

aya

You play it out like a free form encounter, but you have a limited post count before time is up. You start clothed, but it doesn't mean you can't unclothe and start doing other stuff in the same post.

LeSane

I have a feeling Salandria has O-resist and Rough as her traits. If so I have to think.

aya

You'll have to find out!
Also, LH, are you sticking with having both resist traits? If so, you have to let me know which you're activating for the encounter.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: aya on October 12, 2013, 07:15:41 PM
You'll have to find out!
Also, LH, are you sticking with having both resist traits? If so, you have to let me know which you're activating for the encounter.

Oh so I have to pick and lock it in before the encounter begins rather then activate it and lock it in during the encounter? Alright I was thinking of keeping O-Resist and saving the 5 FP.

aya

Yeah, it's more of a thing you do before hand. You are of course, free to only keep 1 resist and save FP as well. Keep in mind that not all encounters are meant to be easy the first time, which is why I also obscured traits. Some of the fun is figuring out the best way to beat them! As an example, if you deduce the trait a girl has based on PP generation numbers, you may choose to take a different set of abilities next time around. Hopefully you guys are nice and share your findings/thoughts with one another :)

One other thing: there maybe hidden 'bonuses' and things you can do during the encounter that earn you extra FP, or maybe even SP. If you find it, you'll get a PM from me with extra rewards. Feel free to share the info with others, or not  >:)

Laughing Hyena

Mister Grimm

I have a feeling I already know both of Salandria traits and Chihaya's.

But the hidden rewards seem interesting. Wonder how many times it'll take to discover them haha.
Do you know who I am?

aya

Replay value! There will be certain hints to them, shouldn't be that many tries necessary  O:)

I think I tried to make the traits a bit obvious, but with the limited amount to choose from it's not too bad to figure it out from the PP counts. In harder encounters I might start putting in 'encounter-only' traits to make it harder :P

Mister Grimm

I actually read the posts first and saw the traits haha. And confirmed with the PP. XD

Encounter only traits seem fun. Would those be things only the girls have?

Also for the resist skills, is V-resist the only one that gets double PP? Or does someone with o-resist get double from anal and vaginal? Likewise with a-resist getting vaginal and oral
Do you know who I am?

Laughing Hyena

Im amazed there is no resistance for touch attacks. Those magic fingers shall be deadly.

aya

Encounter-only traits would be only for the girls, yes. More like my little secret to make them more interesting, I promise they will always be static and I won't change them to make your lives hard. That way you'll be able to maybe form a strategy (these sorts of actions work, but not others), but you won't be able to pinpoint the exact trait without some experimentation.

V-resist is the only one with 2 weaknesses, since it is also the one that will probably be activated more. Unless you are particularly forceful, erm, not many girls will let you invade their other parts right away.

There is no touch resist at the moment, since I was a little wary of what could be classified under touch. Also, for balancing, then I'd have to add in like, breast resistance, and (insert body part) resistance, so I kept it this way for now.

Laughing Hyena

Makes some degree of sense. I can see how that would get difficult.

aya

Also, as a side note, the game is in full swing! I'm having a lot of fun with it, hope you guys are too. If you are interested in the bonuses, I will give a slight hint and say that the Chihaya encounter has 2!

Dirigible

As an avid tabletop RPGer, rules mechanic and pervert, the intersection of gaming and smut is of interest to me. I have a question about your rules, if you don't mind, Aya...

The maximum starting Stamina is 4, so that's a maximum of 7 posts. Each post generates 1 pleasure point for each partner, by default. However, each character has a PP capacity of 15 (though Chihaya seems to have less)... so as it stands, it's impossible for either partner to achieve climax in the available time?

Mister Grimm

Haha yeah. I'm having fun too, while my mind is busy dissecting posts for ideas.
How much are we allowed to move the girls? I have an action I want Lucas to perform, but not sure about it.

Its possible with the right traits to have her climax, since the player coming is considered a loss.
Do you know who I am?

aya

@Dirigible, PP is generated each post (both your character's and the girl's), so even with 5 posts only, no traits:
1 PP generated for each (Girl's post).
1 PP generated for each (Guy's post). (4 posts remaining)
1 PP generated for each (Guy's post). (3 posts remaining)
1 PP generated for each (Guy's post). (2 posts remaining)
1 PP generated for each (Guy's post). (1 post remaining)
1 PP generated for each (Guy's post). (Time over)

For a grand total of 10 PP each. Of course you have traits and uneven PP generation if you're the only one giving pleasure. Chihaya is an 'easy' mode partially due to lower PP max and an alternative way to win (you just have to have less PP), if you can't make her climax. To hit a 15 PP max, you need some help from traits and possibly some insight on what traits the girl may posses as well. (Or just some good old fashioned leveling via the easier encounter). I'm trying my best to keep an eye on balance, so if a discipline is truly unable to win on par with others, it may be buffed.

@Grimm, you're free to move them as you like, however, in the following post the girl might flip the situation around and move positions (unless you have the overpower trait).

Dirigible

Quote from: Mister Grimm on October 12, 2013, 09:52:15 PM
Its possible with the right traits to have her climax, since the player coming is considered a loss.
Well, which traits? You've got 10 points to acquire them.

Wild seems to give +STA PP to both parties, so that could definitely induce orgasm in both within the available time.

Rough would let you generate 2 PP per post on your partner, but even if you had that and STA 4 (which you can't afford to start with), that's only 14 PP. Not enough to win.

O or A Resist would let you engage in Oral or Anal and receive no PP, but you still couldn't make your partner hit 15.

Gifted Tongue could let you generate a whopping 4 PP per post for 4 posts on your partner while receiving 2PP a round.

So with the rules as they stand, Aya, there's only one possible way to win, and only on a target without O-Resist, a Gifted Tongue of their own or something else.

Mister Grimm

The girls also have traits which can slow down or speed up PP. So if you find a girl that gets 2 pp per turn from anal, you could potentially finish quick. And 4 Sta is possible to start since you have 6 points and three skills. 1 str, 4 sta and 1 skill.
Do you know who I am?

aya

I'm not sure if I'm thinking about it wrong, but how the system should work as I described in my last post is that bottom line: the amount of PP generated for your opponent over the course of the encounter (assuming you pleasure her every post) is (3+STA)x2. Theoretically, with 4 STA, you can already generate 14 PP without traits. 3 STA gives you 12 PP, and 2 gives you 10.

With the lowest value of 1 STA, you can still generate 8/15 PP just from the base amount. With a trait or exploiting weaknesses (figuring out what traits the girl possesses), you can possibly make up for 7 PP, especially if your other 'offensive' stats are higher in value.

Dirigible

Quote from: aya on October 12, 2013, 09:58:45 PM
@Dirigible, PP is generated each post (both your character's and the girl's), so even with 5 posts only, no traits:

Okay, that does make a difference (though still impossible to reach 15 PP with a starting character, barring traits). Does that mean that the character writing the post determines their partner's actions during that post?

e.g., Guy is having a scene with Girl. In Guy's post, does Guy get to move around Girl as he pleases (and she get to move him in her post)? Because it seems you'd be wise to move your partner into a position where you pleasure them but they don't pleasure you in your post, so you inflict PP without gaining any... and then they'd do the opposite to you.

QuoteThe girls also have traits which can slow down or speed up PP. So if you find a girl that gets 2 pp per turn from anal, you could potentially finish quick. And 4 Sta is possible to start since you have 6 points and three skills. 1 str, 4 sta and 1 skill.
I know that. What I said was you can't have enough STR to generate 2 PP a round AND STA 4 with a starting character.

aya

Yes, at the moment it is impossible to hit 15 PP barring traits, but that's why the encounter is more difficult. Traits are definitely necessary if you're trying to tackle the medium encounter with a starting character.

At the moment, encounters are set up to be like that: sort of a back-and-forth struggle between both people trying to gain advantage over the other. Sort of like, sex meets wrestling. That's a reason why overpower is quite strong, since it ensures you're in an advantageous position for your post, and your opponent's subsequent post.

You bring up a good point with the fact that the best strategy is to constantly just try to pleasure your opponent without being pleasured yourself. That hasn't happened yet, but it would make the encounters a lot less interesting, so a possibility is limiting the amount of 'one-sided' PP generating posts per encounter. Everything is somewhat up in the air at the moment as I'm still testing, so you'll have to forgive me with any system flaws. I'll try to fix any problems as best I can.

Dirigible

QuoteYou bring up a good point with the fact that the best strategy is to constantly just try to pleasure your opponent without being pleasured yourself. That hasn't happened yet, but it would make the encounters a lot less interesting, so a possibility is limiting the amount of 'one-sided' PP generating posts per encounter. Everything is somewhat up in the air at the moment as I'm still testing, so you'll have to forgive me with any system flaws. I'll try to fix any problems as best I can.

No worries, I'm just trying to help. Feel free to tell me to shut up if I'm not being useful. :)

The 'alternating pleasure' problem could be solved if each round was composed of both characters taking an action (two posts), instead of a round as one character taking an action and dictating the partner's action. Although that would lead to weird situations if you interpretted them as occuring simultaneously... like if Guy tried to initiate anal with his post, and Girl tried to go for oral... would she end up bent like a pretzel? So you might have to interpret them as sequential.

aya

I appreciate it! It's important that any flaws are pointed out before they're a problem, to save the hassle of going back and fixing it after the fact. The idea of making them in rounds instead of posts is interesting.. but I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it too. I think they'd have to be sequential, as you mentioned, but that doesn't really solve the problem. Guy goes for fingering, but the girl tries to stop him and give him a handjob. That can then happen back and forth making for some very uninteresting sex. A limit on one sided generation would help, but not an elegant solution I admit.

This was a problem I ran into when initially creating the game, thinking: it seems chaotic if both players always try to change positions each post. I toyed with the idea of rules that prevent constant flip flopping, or stat checks like (STR > your opponent's), or dice, but none of them seemed appealing. I especially didn't want to implement more hard system like rules like stat checks or dice (which require constant checking and/or waiting for confirmation from your partner/system), and keep the encounters freeform with a system running in the background.

Long answer short: I'll work on it. At the moment, the challenge seems to be getting the girl to climax, not preventing your own. So the fact that you can't always prevent PP generation against you is a secondary worry.

Dirigible

I'm curious as to how the Shingeki Girls work; are they four separate characters, or treated as one character with high stats?

Would it be worth creating a character to give them a try, or would that just lead to humiliating defeat at this stage?  :D

Laughing Hyena

Hmm... let's see here... The best way to keep players in a similar position for more then one post is to try and use a trait as a balancing point which you did. ^_^

aya

The shingeki girls are admittedly unfinished, but I'll throw out my plan for it. There are 4 separate girls, and you can pick a minimum of 2. The two you pick will have a separate set of stats and abilities, and your condition is to make either of them cum twice. Sounds simple, but like in real life, if you try to have a threesome and only focus on one girl, you're going to have a bad time. You might be having a good time pleasuring Mikasa, but it may turn out that Annie has the overpowering trait which she promptly uses to force you into having sex with her. Now you're generating PP towards Annie, whereas you meant to focus on Mikasa.

So, basically, it just has more tricks up its sleeve. I haven't begun to balance it yet, but you likely need to have a few traits up your sleeve. The rewards will likely scale depending on the amount of girls you try to tackle. Depending on how this game as a whole plays out, you might even be able to bring a friend into the encounter.

Mister Grimm

Quote from: Dirigible on October 12, 2013, 10:53:25 PM
I'm curious as to how the Shingeki Girls work; are they four separate characters, or treated as one character with high stats?

Would it be worth creating a character to give them a try, or would that just lead to humiliating defeat at this stage?  :D

That was what I was curious about as well in the beginning, haha. I have a feeling multiple girls would take you down pretty fast unless they shared a pp gauge. Since if there was four, before traits and all of them acting, you'd be toast in four of their posts assuming you didn't generate any for you in your posts.

As a side note a deadly combo would be wild, overpowering and a resist with high stamina haha. If a girl had like 5 sta against a guy who generates double to anal whereas she had a-resist, that would be a hell of a lot PP against the guy for two turns. Could probably finish in those two if played right.
Do you know who I am?

aya

The girls would all act in the same post, so no extra PP will be generated just from sheer extra posts. The only challenge is having to contend with multiple girls and different sets of abilities, some of which may even combo together to make your life miserable (or I guess, pleasurable).

@Grimm, that is indeed one of the combos I had in mind when making the traits. An individual encounter (unless a lot higher in difficulty) won't be able to do that combo by itself, or if it can, their stats won't be high enough to insta-cum you.

Mister Grimm

Haha okay.
Question about would, is it always active or do I have to mention activating it?
Do you know who I am?

Dirigible

Here's a thought: what if Stat gain is linked to the number of PP a character ends the game with, and Trait gain is linked to completing objectives? That way, even if you get fucked into a gooey coma you're still getting practise to increase your Strength, Skill and Stamina, but to pull off flashy tricks and techniques you need to make the girl come or complete other 'missions'. It would remove the incentive to always avoid receiving PP.

LeSane

*snickers*
  Yea I felt like I might lose with Salandria since I didn't expect her to have a trait I was sorta close but off ever so slightly, should've figured with her personality from the first post. Figured she had about 20 to 30FP when I picked her. Now that I wrap my brain on how she acts I have to switch up my strategy. I must say bravo. Not gonna spoil it, but I see how I'm going to get her.

Quote from: Dirigible on October 12, 2013, 11:31:51 PM
Here's a thought: what if Stat gain is linked to the number of PP a character ends the game with, and Trait gain is linked to completing objectives? That way, even if you get fucked into a gooey coma you're still getting practise to increase your Strength, Skill and Stamina, but to pull off flashy tricks and techniques you need to make the girl come or complete other 'missions'. It would remove the incentive to always avoid receiving PP.

That seems like a good makes you have to focus on what you'd want for a overall goal and still have fun with your respected partner.

aya

@Dirigible, that actually is quite elegant. However, I'd like to keep the current system in place but add that as another layer on top. Sort of like bonus awards.

If you win an encounter, your PP at the end is divided up by some value and gained as additional FP.
An encounter loss nets you the girl's PP at the end, divided by some value and gained as consolation FP.

I'd like SP to be harder to earn, so I'll leave it for successful completion of encounters. This way though, you have incentive to not always go for the one-sided attacks. You may get the win, but lose out on bonuses. If you lose, it's not all bad, because you get consolation depending on how far you got. Additional FP for new traits will still help to increase your power in the event that you fail on an encounter.

Really great idea, do you mind if I add this set of bonuses to the system?

Edit: @Scarification, glad you're enjoying it!

Laughing Hyena

Yes this is why there is a lot of potential for advanced builds later down the road.  Anyway thats probably one of the deadlier combos I intend to hit. ^_^

Though on a side not a good but obvious defensive build would be something like O-Resist and Overpowering. Esentially you dictate how you are pleasured and with the resist you can soak the pleasure and give out more then the opponent can handle.

Actually that sounds like a Challenge system.

Using a particular condition to gain a bonus to the end result. Such as winning a certain way or enduring a lot of punishment. And so forth. Again a lot a potential.

LeSane

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 12, 2013, 11:50:41 PM
Yes this is why there is a lot of potential for advanced builds later down the road.  Anyway thats probably one of the deadlier combos I intend to hit. ^_^

Though on a side not a good but obvious defensive build would be something like O-Resist and Overpowering. Esentially you dictate how you are pleasured and with the resist you can soak the pleasure and give out more then the opponent can handle.

Actually that sounds like a Challenge system.

Using a particular condition to gain a bonus to the end result. Such as winning a certain way or enduring a lot of punishment. And so forth. Again a lot a potential.

Actually thats what I think Salandria is. Though there is a way that can win over that with the skill trait I just figured out. I was just researching it if it was feasible.

Dirigible

Quote from: aya on October 12, 2013, 11:49:47 PM
Really great idea, do you mind if I add this set of bonuses to the system?
Be my guest. I'm also musing on multiple orgasms and g-spot stimulation, and a way to implement kinks, preferences and fetishes that's probably similar to what you're already thinking of. :)

aya

Yes, I agree that there a lot of possibilities since we all pretty much shape the way the system is built. More traits and advanced things in the future will shake things up, I bet. More game modes, more girls, more everything!

Each character has their own background, by the way, which you may gleam from your brief conversations in encounters. If you try and get to know them a bit better, you may be able to get some extra perks! They're not just attractive bodies, I swear!

Upcoming (in no real order):
Additional encounters.
Additional traits.
Some type of activity outside of encounters (a lounge perhaps), where you can do other things to progress your character.
Kink system.

LeSane

Well I found a way 'win' if possible at the extent of getting some PP. My idea is to bait the harder girl characters to see what they would have as a trait then work around it. I think this works only if they have more than one trait though.

aya

You mean, lose the encounter but get some information out of it?

LeSane

No... I mean take first post with some initiative and see what comes out of it then formulate a plan to find the weakness. For example my character Cameron knelt before Sala and used teased her slightly though not using a any skill of his own. I wanted to see if she had a higher ability and I was right (Since she has Overpowered) It ruled out what she had left since her stamina is up more than normal I gauged she has either one of the resist.

Im just a strategy buff so I think too much on this. I might be wrong, but it helps in the long run.

Mister Grimm

Does the round end if the girl comes? Or does it keep going until the guy does?

Do you know who I am?

aya

Yeah, you're free to use any strategies you like. It's part of the fun! Of course all the encounters are run by me, so essentially you're just trying to outplay me :P (Probably not that hard to be completely honest; everyone probably knows all the hidden traits already D:)

@Grimm, round ends when you run out of stamina. If the girl orgasms, you're free to continue until you're out of time.

Mister Grimm

Mmmm probably. Though to be honest I saw Salad having a different second trait, not overpowering haha.

Maybe the girls get slightly better each time they are challenged by the same guy? Could open up new tier rewards or something.
Do you know who I am?

LeSane

Quote from: Mister Grimm on October 13, 2013, 12:58:55 AM
Mmmm probably. Though to be honest I saw Salad having a different second trait, not overpowering haha.

Maybe the girls get slightly better each time they are challenged by the same guy? Could open up new tier rewards or something.
Yea I didn't expect it either.... I thought something more the lines of Rough than overpowering. But giving her personality I should of thought as much. She is more dominating than I gave her credit for maybe it was the white that didn't put me in that mindset.

aya

I do have an idea for the same girls getting more skilled as you challenge them, but not at the present. I plan to rotate the encounters around, so you can experience different characters at different skills. Such as, Chihaya will become the next medium, swapping places with Salandria, with different stats. She will acquire new traits, and Salandria will lose one.

Also, something that may be important. When trying to figure out what a girl may have in terms of abilities, know that they don't necessarily follow the same character creation limits as players, so you can't really base their abilities 100% on FP available to them, but their stats do influence their traits somewhat (or the traits would be not very useful).

Laughing Hyena

And... there I go getting soft hearted again. What can I say I'm a sucker for the afterglow. ^_^

aya

Congratulations to finishing our first encounters! Please write your character data in the records book: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187477.0, or feel free to relax in our lounge (OOC): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187478.0

Mister Grimm

So we just copy paste our character profile over to the record books?

Also can we mix up traits? Like remove one for the points back to spend elsewhere?
Do you know who I am?

aya

Yep, just move your character data over. As for your other question, I'm going to say.. since there have been changes, I'll let everyone who's made a character so far have 1 chance to redistribute stats/traits. This will be your only chance for now, unless major changes are made later on as well.

Mister Grimm

haha okay, just curious. Gonna keep wild since its a nice boost, but  I bought gifted tongue for him now.

Now that the first encounter is done, for LH and myself, are those threads finished? Or will they be added onto? It would be a good way to avoid thread clutter, but wasn't sure what you had in mind.
Do you know who I am?

LeSane

I switched Cam's points so he can get something later down the line. I have a plan.